Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Jessa let out a soft giggle as Daichi stroked her cheek. "Yes our headmistress outdid herself with giving us this big room." Jessa sighed and rolled on her side towards Daichi. "I guess in a wa we deserved it." She touched his nose with one finger, looking at with a blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 pm

He chuckled, pulling her a bit closer, kissing her a little. "Mm I think we earned the bigger bed too, maybe we should stress test this one some time tonight" he said rubbing the deep red sheets with his finger tips. Daichi nuzzled her a bit, then unzipped his hoodie, sitting up to take it off, the fabrics steaming softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:40 am

Jessa smiled and watched him take off his hoodie, she licked her lips. He was so hot. "Are you trying to get me wet already?" Jessa smirked at him, touching his bare chest with her fingers and then leaned on it with her head making her body warm up. Jessa closed her eyes and sighed. She was tired from all the things they did today. It was a really long night with not much sleep and now Jessa felt it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:59 am

"Is it that obvious?" He said smirking. In truth he was both trying to turn her on and also relax a bit more.he laid back lifting her on top of him. "There we are, I recall you saying my chest made the perfect pillow for you, princess" he said. Daichi's fingers glided down her back slowly,playing with her long locks and going between her wings, and his hands stopped on her ass, rubbing on it. "Mm can you make your wings disappear?" He asked curiously. He liked them, but he normally was afraid he's crush them if he played too rough with her, and they both loved that same rough passion without question.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 am

Jessa nodded as she was lying on her stomach on his chest. She could feel his hands on her ass through the soft fabric of her hotpants, her ass felt warm from his ass and that made Jessa more comfortable, she held her head up and looked at him. "Yeah i could but it will take three days to let them come out again and it is not a very normal thing to do, i get a lot of cramps when they come out and only the heat can light up the pain. I'm lucky that you can be 200 degrees but do you want me to let them disappear?" Jessa asked him curiously. She didn't know why he would do that till now they had only broken her wings ones but maybe he had plans for tonight. Jessa had already a blush on her cheeks of what could happen tonight.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:21 pm

"Mm, well in the midst of rough sex and playing, I thinks it's better that I don't crush them twice" he said smirking. Daichi's warm lips brushed over her neck kissing on her skin a bit. "Besides, if their gone, we can be less careful and try thing out more"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Jessa closed her eyes at his kisses, she started to become pretty wet also by the feeling of his hands on her ass. "You have big plans tonight with me!" Jessa smirked and she jokingly asked. "What are you going to do to me? Tie me up and let me beg to you to fuck me?" She then let her wings disappear into her back, she lied her head back down on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:16 pm

"Really I was planning for us to just go wild for one night, even until we both bone tired and sweating, whatever idea that what desire we can try to fulfill" he said smirking squeezing her ass then rubbing her pussy with the tip of his tail slowly. "After all, tonight is the night to make every climax count" he said in a soft pur in her ear. The blood moon was out, he was still her Daichi, but he was even more playful, a bit more aggressive, exciting for her demon side as well as her fairy half.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Jessa shifted when one of his tails rubbed her pussy, she held her head up to say something but the rubs made her only close her eyes and sigh. "Hmmm...let's go wild then." Jessa said to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

He kissed her back wuickly, then pulled back, sitting her up. "What do you desire of me?" He asked as his tail slipped up her hot pants, wriggling and rubbing on her fast and hard. "Tonight, we can use more of what you've read, and I'll take your commands"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Jessa sighed more as his tail rubbed her. "Umm I desire a hard fuck, making me crazy and wanting you so badly....but I don't know what I have...." Jessa closed her eyes, she got distracted by his tail. She moaned holding on to him. "Ahhh this feels so good but I don't want ruin this hot pants." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 am

Daichi smirked. "You wouldn't ruin them, just your panties" he said as he pushed his tail in her pussy slowly, feeIng her cool hands on his body. "Mm if you wonder what to give back, I'll like you think on it once I've carried out your commands"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 am

Jessa moaning as his tail entered her pussy. "Ahhhh.....no what i was going to say was......hmmm....i don't have commands for you, i don't know what to tell you....umm.....fuck......ahhhh Daichi." Jessa couldn't normally talk because his tail was making her moan. Jessa moved with his tail still with her hands leaning on his chest. Her eyes locked with his as she moaned. "Is the room soundproof?" She asked him between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 am

"Don't know, seeing as we just got it, I'd say no" he said smirking, listening to her moan watching her move with his tail. "Mm, but I think that can wait a little longer, right?" He finished. Daichi's tail started moving faster inside her, he pulled her down to him, kissing her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:55 am

Jessa moaned more as his tail moved faster. She kissed him back, her breasts pushed through her shirt into his chest. Her tongue danced around his and she moved faster with his tail, she was already dripping wet from the movements of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 am

Daichi rubbed her tongue with his own, trading kisses with her, hot passionate kisses, his tail matched her speed as she pushed against it, letting itself split in two and shift to her ass as well, pushing into the second opening. He shifted from her lips fast, taking deep breathes. "Strip"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:00 am

Jessa winced as the split started and one snaked up and entered her ass, she was surprised that he could enter so easily. As Daichi said strip she didn't understand him at first but then it hit her and she stripped her shirt off revealing her pink bra, she undid the bra too. "I can't strip from my pants and panties as your tails are.......ohhhh Daichi..." Jessa moaned without finishing her sentence. She kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 am

He kissed her back just as passionately, his tails thrusting deeper and faster into her as he pressed her breasts into his chest, he pulled back and started kissing her neck as his tails pulled from her pants, both dripping from her juices. They were waiting for her to finish taking off her clothes. Before going back to work.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:34 am

Jessa pulled away from him as the tails left her ass and pussy. She looked at him with a misschievous smile as she stripped off her hot pants and her panties. She lied on top of him taking his hands and placed them on her breasts. "Hmmm i like this so much." She says to him as she leaned in and licked his lip and then a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 am

Daichi ran his hot touch over her breasts, squeezing her breasts as his tails surged upon her holes again with more strength. "You always do" he said kissing on her neck, bitting that familar spot again
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:41 am

Jessa smirked at his comment, of course she did, she never had this in her life and here he was a sexy demon who always had a bare chest with abs that are to die for. Jessa of course saw other demons look at him and she know that she was really lucky with him and that others were jealous on her. Jessa moaned as Daichi her in her neck bit. "Hmmm..." As he was kissing and biting her neck, she moved on his chest with the moves of his tails, her eyes closed and her mouth half open.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:19 am

Daichi watched her, feeling her breasts rubbing against his chest while she moved with his tails, the look she always got while she was enjoyed herself on her face. He slipped one tail from her pussy, lifting her over his stiff member, his tip brushing over her wet pussy gently. "Mm want this?" He whispered as he bit into her neck gently
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 am

Jessa moaned when he pulled the tail from her dripping wet pussy, she now felt his cock against her lips and she looked at him. "Yes i want it, give it to me." She pushed herself against his cock hoping it would slip into her pussy. She winced at the biting he did in her neck.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 pm

He felt her pussy slip around him in a cool (cool for him) embrace, Daichi gripped her waist, pushing and pulling her on his stiff member slowly for a bit. "Mm, how badly do you want to go for a ride?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

Jessa was looking at him and when he asked how badly she wanted him she just gave him a kiss and whispered. "How much can you give me?" She knew herself how much he could give her but maybe he would surprise her. Jess was still looking at him, she felt the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy. She wanted him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next