Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Jessa was wandering the streets of the village searching for something fun. She had been accepted for a school and she was happy about it. For a couple of years now Jessa was alone wandering on the streets. With her wings packed in her long coat she looked at the shops windows to see if she could buy something. Jessa fixed her hair in one of the shop window.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:01 pm

The young man inside the shop was standing with his back to the window, in deep thought as he surveyed a few things. He crossed his arms and shook his head slowly to himself, and turned to leave, bringing his crimson gaze onto a girl that was using the window as a mirror. The demons hidden tail twitched slightly as he looked from the girl and moved out of the shop. This demon was none over than the demon Daichi, the demon that reads, and enjoys to break curses on ancient tomes for a living on the side of the occasional collection of soul fragments. Yeah, believe or not, he worked on a more upstanding way of contracts, he would take a bit and return it after the souls been of use, no harm, no foul to the one that signed the contract. But that's another story. Daichi walked passed the fairy,not paying much mind to her as he was thinking of a few tomes he left untranslated in his place at the school, his shoulder tapping her slightly off balance, almost pushing her into the window. His reflexes made him turn and place his hand on her shoulder to keep her fromhitting the glass. "My apologizes, I was off in my head" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Jessa saw someone turned around in the shop but she didn't pay any attention to him as she ran her hands through her hair an fixing her lips. As a fairy she spend a lot if time fixing her beauty as she was learned by her mother. Out of nowhere someone bumped into her and she lost her balance, she would have bumped into the window and break it as someone held her and she turned around loping in the eyes of a boy with black half long hair. Jessa blushed immediately. "Off in your head?" Jessa asked curiously. Jessa tilted her head to the right and looked up and down at the boy. "Are you in love? Is that why you are off in your head." Jessa always knew when human people were in love but since she was disowned and send to the earth she had to work on her ability because she lost it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 am

Daichi his eyes softened and got dark, his hand slipping from her shoulder as he remembered the love of his life. "No...I was 100 years ago...she's died before she even knew how old I was" Daichi said looking away to the ground for a moment, just letting the feeling of his insides curling and withering over take him, he reached up and brushed his hair from his eyes before looking up at her. "I was lost in my own head because I was thinking of my job, I translate books and break curses on the books in the castle library." The demon said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Jessa nodded but then she realized that he was over a 100 years old, her eyes widened. "Over a hundred years old you say? How come you look so young?" She asked curiously, she knew she asked him a personal question, a question that could lead to danger. That is what her fairy mother always told her. "You're not normal are you?" She asked again. Jessa was very interesting in him and knowing what he was.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Daichi chuckled, baring his teeth into a smirk, she could see his sharp canines as his red eyes brightened slightly. "No, I'm not normal...in fact I'm not even close to human" he said stepping from her, holding out his hands. "I am Daichi Nori, I am the demon that cares" he said with a small bow, his tail slipping from his coat, curling and shifting behind him slowly, his pointed ears could be seen better now once the wind blew. "I am one hundred and eighty years old, I look eighteen because I don't age like humans...young fairy" he said straightening himself before her. He knew what she was by smell. It was hard to explain but he knew what every species smelled like, some what like a werewolf or vampire could've but a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Jessa widened her eyes when she heard he was a demon and she looked scared when his eyes coloured red and his ears appeared. Jessa stepped back she was now standing against the shop window. He knew she was a fairy. As Jessa felt scared there was also curiosity growing. Jessa was always the girl looking for adventure and danger. As the demon introduced herself she smiled and shook his hand. "Jessa Fealora, fairy princess of love but I'm not a princess anymore, my mother abandoned me and told me that I had to go to school here. How did you know i was a fairy?" She asked him letting go of his hand she was holding way too long, she blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm

He took his hand back, slipping them both into his pockets. "I can tell by my sense of smell, almost like a werewolf but on a higher class." Daichi said as he watched her movement carefully. "Your afraid yet intrigued by me, you can rest assured I wouldn't hurt you, you are far too beautiful" he said noting her blush. His tail flicked slightly, the orb on the end turning from black to red as his bottomless bag appeared on his shoulders, full of unread tomes, some cursed, others just full of encrypted stories and spells. "You said your mother abandoned you..if its not too personal of me to ask this of you, could you tell me why?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 am

Jessa blushed more as he complimented her that she was beautiful, she giggled slightly and then looked away for a couple of seconds. When he asked why she was abandoned by her mother her smile fell a little. "My mother found it irresponsible of me that I seek for more than the dull house of fairies, she says it is too dangerous out there but I can defend myself and I never been in real trouble. I said that that I don't want to be queen when she passes away and that is in insult so she abandoned me told the school I need to learn manners but I'm not useless fairy I can do a lot of things I told her that and she insulted my father and then I got angry." Jessa looked away, shook her head and looked back at Daichi. "Why are you so different from the other demons?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 am

Daichi crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side slightly. "Would you rather I go around causing trouble, burning homes to the ground, stealing souls by unfair contract, and other things my species do?" He asked looking at her. "I'm different because...I just learned over time doing things the underhanded way, isn't the right way...while playing a joke on the odd farmer with a friend, I met his daughter...and I grew attached to her, she just helped me change...we fell in love, she died at a carnival...I couldn't recover her soul because she was in Heavan, but to honor her, I decided to be different from the rest of my kind" he said with every word his eyes drifted to the ground, his mind taking him on an adventure of memories. The flash of white light...the blood...Death snaking his way to her...the pleading to let her return to him. His tail curled slightly, the orb turning black before he looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Jessa shook her head at his question. No she liked him being mysterious but an real demon is a dangerous matter. As he told her she loved the farmers daughter Jessa could easily see it but she looked sad that he could not save the girl. "I'm sorry about the lost of a wonderful girl who managed to change you, it is not easy to change a demon so the girl must have a gift. I can hear the love in your voice when you talk about her." Jessa smiled at him. "So what do the other demons think of you, did they abandon you for being different?" Jessa asked him. She fixed her hair waiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"Some of them don't even know of my existence, those that do either learned o treat me the same, or haven't spoken to me since then" Daichi said. Thinking about it now, some of them acted a little difference, like he would stop them from having fun, but he brought himself back up to the current event. "Don't apologize for the loss in my life, it's not your fault...and your also speaking like you've tried"the demon said
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Jessa looked at the ground for a few seconds before she looke up and sighed. "I did..he was still a young boy but like i said, I loved adventure but it ended not so good for my brother who saved me. The young demon wanted to trick me to come with him to his family but my brother protected me and he got killed by an older demon. I know they blame his death on me, my mother doesn't say that but I know it only at the looks she gives me but it didn't stop me from being different and search for adventure. I learned to fight and to hurt my enemy when I feel I'm in danger but that wasn't enough for my mother." Jessa looked away. She never told her secret about her brother to anyone but she always wondered why the demons want the fairies so desperately. "Can I ask you something? Why does the demons want the fairies so desperately?" Jessa asked him looking at him, checking him out.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Daichi shrugged, while he was a demon, he had no idea what the hell his kind could want with fairies outside of treaty, bloodline, and power. "It's possible a few want fairy blood inside of their next born, its also possible a few want royal blood to get the half demon onto the throne of the fairies and to keep it in place, but I don't know myself, I'm not really following up on any devious plans my people cooked up over the last century" he said. He couldn't think of much else the demons could want off the top of his head, maybe it was inside one of his books he hadn't opened yet. The boy tapped his chin with the edge of his finger, as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Jessa nodded but shivered of the thought that demons want her blood just because she was a fairy princess. "My blood is not so special." Jessa told Daichi but she knew she was talking bullshit, Daichi knew who she was only by sniffing. Her blood was more pure than any other fairy. "So what are you up to with those books?" Changing the subject to avoid awkward situations.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Daichi raised a brow at her sudden question, but just decided to let her steer the conversation from the previous topic. "I plan to read them after I take the curses off of them...I learned most of the languages in the world, spanning from the living and dead languages, so I don't have trouble with any text...I mostly do it for mental exercises, because the curses are meant to kill any mortal that doesn't know any magic, if I screw up I'd probably just get severely injured and the book would be a pile of ash on a table" he said, yet matter of factly. He honestly didn't mind getting hurt, it's happened once and it took him a week to heal up. "Think i can trust you enough to make sure to patch up the worst bits if I do fuck up?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:17 am

Jessa nodded in excitement, she could use some adventure. "Does that mean I can see how you do your magic?" She asked him, smiling brightly. "We could be partners and crack some other stuff too!" Jessa kept rambling about the two of them together.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 am

Daichi watched her ramble on about being partners, the young demon reaching over a silencing her by putting his palm over her mouth. "Jessa, calm down please...it's a curse breaking, not a date...though I'm not against the idea of us working as more than just a team" He said smirking. For the first time in maybe the last 50 years, Daichi made the effort to flirt with a girl...amazing. He took his hands from her mouth and took her hand , turning it palm up to his eyes. "Your absolutely well enough to do this...alright, you can be my partner" he said running his finger against her palm, his tail curved into his coat, hiding itself. "I'll have to lead you to the alchemy room up in the castle, its the most remote place I could get from Luna's recommendation"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Jessa stopped talking when Daichi put his hand on her mouth, at first she looked at him and was about getting mad but when he started talking about being partners she relaxed more. He was flirting with her and Jessa blushed. She liked him because he was mysterious but she didn't know if he returned it but by now flirting with her she was statisfied. Jessa could go a little further with becoming closer to him. When he pulled away his hand and grabbed her hand, she smiled. "Sorry I can be overexcited sometimes and I ramble lots of weird stuff. So lets get to curse breaking then, I wil be there to heal you whenever it goes wrong." Her hand who was holding his hand gave a small white light and she looked at him. "My magic is ready whenever you are ready Monsieur."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Daichi chuckled, releasing her hand from his grasp, and turning to the path of the castle. "Just follow me" he said before he began to walk, making sure she was at least moving at a good speed with him.His strides were quick and long, as he moved to the castles main doors along with the girl. a few students looking over to him and Jessa as they went by. Maybe because there was a demon and fairy walking up the path, and the fairy didn't look like she was afraid,they were a bit surprised. Daichi opened the door with one hand, holding it for her. "Ladies first"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Daichi released her hand and she looked at him. "You're not afraid of my light are you?" Jessa followed him sometimes she had to walk a little faster but she could keep up with his pace. As some of the students giving the two of them confused looks, a girl walked up to her and whispered quickly. "Don't go with him, he is going to drink your blood." Jessa smiled at the girl. "Maybe I want him to drink my blood but that is none of your business now is it." Before Dachi opened the door for her, Jessa gave the girl a dark look and turned to the door and nodded, trailing her finger down his chest and looked innocently before stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Daichi raised his brow at her touch, following her. "I take it your enjoying my company?"He said smirking, as he shut the door behind him. He took her up the stairs, moving up a tower, he stopped in front of a thick wood door, opening it to show her the alchemy lab, the room was dimly light, the floor made of smoothed stone, and a bit shady with black symbols on a metal table that looked like it was placed on it by hand, a little wooden box on the side of the table full of tools and relics. Daichi slipped inside and put his bag on the floor, pulling the books out and putting them up on the table, inside the ring of black symbols, he took his coat off slow, he actually wasn't wearing a shirt underneath it, his upper body muscular, on his right arm there was a tribal like tattoo that shifted and moved in the torch lights of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Jessa smiled but didn't say anything, Dachi took her with him into the alchemy room. Jessa looked around the room playing with her magic between her hands as she watched Dachi pulled off his coat, she looked suprised as he wasn't wearing any shirt. Jessa stopped playing with her magic and walked up to the table. She pulled off her coat as well, she was wearing a tight top that fitted perfect around her slim body, her wings opened and closed slowly, Jessa leaned on the table looking at his every move. "What is this room?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm

"Alchemy lab...I got permission to use it as my personal space for curse breaking" Daichi said looking her over for a moment, his tail curling slightly. The orb on his tail glowed green and the door closed on them, softly. The demon reached out over the table, the tattoo on his arm spreading down to his palms making a small pentagram, the symbols on his arms and on the table pulsed red, the muscles in his arms tensed slightly. "I recommend moving behind me, it's just so nothing slips out and hits you, you're too pretty to get turned into a statue" he said. The book contained a number of seals, and a Gorgons curse as well, he was immune to it only because the blood of the first Gorgon ran through his veins, she was his...well a large amounts of greats grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Jessa nodded and moved towards him stepping behind him, she saw his tail and looked at it curiously, she slowly reached her hand to it and touched it. Jessa looked at him for his reaction. In the meanwhile she fixed her hair and secretly peeked over his shoulder with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranger (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next