Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:07 am

Daichi smirked at her, slowly pushing her pussy over his cock. "Mm I can go for days, I just stop so you don't pass out" he said as he shifted her on him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Jessa felt him surrounding her but she kept a straight face. "All day? You know it is getting better by the day, maybe one day I will do a whole day, just like you. I'm a part demon." Jessa teased him but there was a part of it that was true. She looked at Daichi, stroking his cheek, she did not move on his member.
"Let's have some fun shall we. She winked at him, and placed both hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:32 am

"That mind be the day you end up pregnant " He said smirking a little. Daichi ran his finger over her hips slowly moving her on his cock to get her started off. "Indeed, let's make this a night well never forget."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:14 am

Jessa looked confused at his comment about getting pregnant.but groaned as he moved slowly under her. She smiled at him with a horny expression on her face. "Never forget!" She mumbled to him. She paced up the speed, lying down on his chest so he could bite her neck, she loved it when he bit her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:21 am

He smirked, his mouth moving to her neck, going straight to the sensitive part as always. He held her hips, helping her push against his body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Jessa closed her eyes as his lips touch her neck, her sensitive spot who is running shivers over her whole body. She filled by him and he holds her helping her push is stiff member filling her more. She sighed and moved a little bit. This felt perfect. Jessa moved more and quicker and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. Her hands move from under her chest to his hair, she loved his long black hair. Jessa moaned and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:19 am

Daichi felt her fingers move up his hair, his light drip tightening a little as she moved on him. He started biting her neck harder keeping up with her rhythm as magic started to radiate off her skin. She was so sweet for him, totally ready to take on his cravings or for him to excite hers. Every second, and every breath they took during that second in moments like this, seemed to have a intensity, rough lust and passion.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:12 am

Jessa felt his teeth sink into her neck but it wasn't painful, she barely felt something as she moved on top of him. She was with her head in the clouds, feeling him stiffen more inside of her. A soft moan escaped her mouth and Jessa tightened the grip in his hair. Her body moving against his hot chest, her nipples stiffened against him. Jessa felt his warm hands all around her body and another moan escaped her mouth that was wide open and her eyes closed to enjoy the feelings inside her. He was hers and she was his. The magic made Jessa move quicker on top of him. She leaned her head against his cheek as she moaned now louder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 am

Daichigrabbed on her ass, rocking and pressing her against his body, her walls wrapping around him nicely, letting her feel every spot as they were pushed alive with pleasure. Down below, between her legs she could feel his familiar heat, but she could feel a rapid rush of his own magic running into her, strengthening her feelings of pleasure. His tail rubbed on her ass again, worming back into her second most used hole, the swift thrusting of the tool moving at her speed instantly. Daichi bite and scrapped his teeth against her sensitive neck aiming straight in the center where she always was weak for.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Jessa screamed in pleasure as she exploded. His magic hitting her sensitive spots all at once. A single blooddrop streamed down her neck from his bite but Jessa didn't notice. She kept moving on top of him as he had her most weakest point. Her hands loosened the grip in his hair just a bit and moved her hands down to the back of his neck and up to his hair. She was still perched against his hot body. She was now moaning more and louder into his ears.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 am

He gripped her tight, pressing her against him, licking her neck slowly, tasting her blood as she rode him, her dripping pussy was holding him tighter and tighter because of his magic. Daichi shifted and pushed against her, growling slightly as he let his magic and demonic roll off his body and flood into hers, only heightening her sense of touch further to the point it was almost overwhelming into the best possible feeling she ever had. His tail grew rigid, thick orbs appearing on the joints as they traveled deep in her ass.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:57 am

Jessa leaned into him still moaning. She kept going as she felt another high point coming up but she also felt exhausted. The feeling of his tail in her ass and his magic surrounding her in her pussy was really overwhelming her and it was as she couldn't stop now, that she had to go and get another orgasm.

Jessa's eyes were half opened and as Daichi pushed inside of her. "Daichi....." Further than that Jessa didn't come with her words. She groaned loudly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:16 am

"Take as much as you can" he purred into her ear, her juice was making steam on contact with his flesh, the intense heat she knew so well returned. Daichi could sense she was already tiring out, but he knew she'd stop went she had her fill. The demons pale fingers pressed on her hips, lifting her up off his stiff member for a moment, his hot seed burst end from his throbbing member, coating her inner thighs and pussy before he pulled her right back down on his still pulsing member for her to fulfill her own lusts.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 am

A relief washed over Jessa when Daichi pulled her off his stiff cock, she looked at the explosion and goggled with all the strength she had. She sighed as he filled her again. Jessa looked at him and stroked his cheek, her own body was drenched with her sweat. She kissed him full on his mouth, her tongue entering his mouth. Suddenly Jessa had more strength then she expected.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Daichi matched the pace of her kisses, ever so carefully touching her tongue with his own. He shifted up on her, holding her under him as they switched places. His body moved smoothly, starting to give her swift thrusts as his tails multiplied,moving across Jessa's thin frame
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 pm

She pulled away when they switched places, Jessa now lying on the bed, facing him. She let her fingers trail down his bare chest, he was warm like always and as Daichi thrusted into her she kept looking at him while she moaned. She was filled with him and she loved every piece of it, his strong arms and his beautiful black hair. This is what she had imagined her boyfriend to be like. Jessa watched him with with bright eyes and a small smile. "I love you, i never ever want to loose you!" She moaned after that as he thrusted a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Daichi smiled down on her, his speed slowing, yet his force increased against her. "I never want to lose you either, my love" he whispered. Her entire being was the essence of beauty, every curve and every sweet kiss she gifted him with as priceless as the most sacred of treasures. He held her shoulders as he began to move up in speed and force alike. She could feel one of his tails move and wrap around her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:31 am

Jessa held his strong arms, leaning on her shoulders as he moved faster into her. her breasts were squeezed together by one of his tails. An amazing tinglish feeling came from it and as Daichi thrusted harder, her moans became louder and she moved her hips with him.

Jessa was craving for the release but at the other hand she wanted it to be away from her as possible just to enjoy the feeling from the way up to her orgasm. She digged her short, not very sharp nails in his upper arms out of pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:24 am

He felt the light pinch of her nails, it barely got to him really. Daichi drove his body against her over and over, the moans he got out of her just as sweet as the first time he heard them. His tails toyed with er body, seeming to take to whatever they could to overwhelm her senses. She could feel Daichi rough pace grow even rougher, his body starting to heat up rapidly again as he pounded himself between her legs. With his grip on her tiny shoulders tightening, his red gaze flaring slightly more and more, combined with the slightest of growls escaping him, she could tell he would possibly transform again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:09 am

Jessa sighed deeply, her eyes closed. His thrusts going faster and she feels him deeper in her. Jessa opened her eyes as her shoulder were kind of hurting her with his weight on it. Was she able to tell him? Could she still talk? The sensational feeling she felt on her whole body made her throat dry. "Daichi...You're.." Jessa moaned as he thrusted hard into. This was not as easy as she thought it would be. Jessa tried it again. "You're hurting....my shoulders.." Jessa looked at him and saw the change on his face, the dark look in his eyes and the growls he gave. Holy crap! He was going to transform to his full demon!

Another hard thrust and another moan escaped her mouth, eyes closed again, her legs wider, his cock feeling deeper inside of her. The orgasm was almost there, another explosion that Jessa was so addicted to.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 am

(Lol not going to lie I couldn't get through the top bit without starting to grin before I laughed)

Daichi was just far enough from the edge to ease up his grip a little, but after barely another breath could but passed by Jessa, she could see his skin blacken. Now she was going to be in for it, power was surging through her love like he was shot with high powered caffeine. His teeth gre long and sharp as his muscles rippled and flexed, his horns growing from his head and his hair and tattoos turning a snowy white. As power lashed off his demonic body, she could actively sense his black magic stirring up inside her again, waking her own tattoo, she could feel his pacing grow fast and heavy, his demonic form only making it thousands of times better. He put his clawed hands on the bed sheets, digging into them instantly as he threw himself against her body. Daichi's growling was deep and slow, intense focus in his ember like eyes, as he pushed himself to put even more force into her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Jessa blinked twice when she saw Daichi change into his demon form, he kept thrusting into her and her tattoo made it's way into her pussy. Jessa was already close to her orgasm but with the force of Daichi's thrusts in his demon form, it was as if the feeling of her orgasm was twice as high then without his demon form. Jessa moans turned into screams everytime he touched her sensitive spots.

Jessa held herself tightly around his strong arms but she couldn't prevent her breasts from moving wildly up and down. Jessa came and came as if there was no end at her orgasm, she squirted twice as long as the other days she squirted while having sex with Daichi. Her pussy was dripping wet and she had no time to take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 am

Daichi moved against her with wild strength, his tails that were holding her breasts tightening their hold as her nipples were assaulted by two others with sucker like tips on their end latching onto her buss, pulling and playing with them as she screamed and came for him like there was no end. Just as he was ramming into her like there was no end, his raw feral force almost so powerful it was as addicting as the feeling he gave her. She could feel his fangs scrap gently in her neck,his mouth moving on the sensitive bits instantly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:49 am

Jessa kept screaming and surprisingly she asked for more and for harder thrusts while her mind didn't even react on the attempts. She was exhausted and would be sore for days after this amazing fuck. But now she wanted to feel more, she wanted to be screwed wildly. The pulling and playing with her nipples and his bites in her neck made her come again and again. "Ohhhh, fuck me..!" She screamed even though he was more than fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 am

As she asked for more and more, the demon easily could provide, the insane force he could create was already getting even stronger, driving against her pussy as steam rolled off him like a smoke stack. His tails assaulted what they could only widening her already overwhelmed minds sense of pleasure that had encased her thoughts. The deep pounding dug deep into her, she could feel him hitting her womb, digging and pushing into her rough and wild as a gentle bulge could be seen poking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next