Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:06 am

Daichi chuckled, his tail curling around her wrist as she took him into her mouth. "Mm interesting kiss you adapted" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:16 am

Jessa kept his cock in her mouth as he said that, she had to laugh and she accidently bit in his cock. When she realised it she had bit him she widened her eyes, she pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I'm so sorry, did that hurt...Ohh my gosh i can't believe i bit your cock." Jessa said still with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:20 am

Daichi winced, rubbing his cock, the mark a soft red. "Well, it wasn't that bad, I've never been bit there but it's okay...wanna try again?" He asked asthenosphere pain faded away, his hand dropping.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 am

"Are you sure you want to trust me with your cock?" Jessa asked him curiously. "Maybe you should keep jokes away when i'm giving you a blowjob.." Jessa giggled, giving a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:49 am

Daichi chuckled, giving a soft shudder. "I trust you with it, and I guess I'll have to keep my jokes to myself to prevent from loosing it" he said smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Jessa nodded and put his cock in her mouth again and sucked it, again her eyes met his and her hands played with his balls. Now she would definitely be careful as it was pretty painful biting his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Daichi relaxed slowly, shifting to the floor again, relishing in the feeling of her mouth and hands
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:44 am

Jessa saw that he was enjoying her mouth around his cock and she was statisfied that she could give him pleasure. She couldn't really believe that she was already so talented after a couple of weeks. To be honest they had a lot of sex so the experience went really fast. Jessa kept his cock in her mouth and she put one hand around his cock close to his balls and moved it fast while sucking on his tip hard. Jessa looked at Daichi again preventing from touching his cock with her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Daichi took a slowl breath, smiling slightly. "Okay, try not to bite down, but use your teeth to put pressure on him" he said carefully, rubbing her head. She was skilled, he trusted her, just as bps he did the same, but the moment she bit him gave him a bit more caution.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:01 am

Jessa nodded making his cock go up and down and that made Jessa giggle so she got his cock out of her mouth and giggled like a little schoolgirl that is seeing a cock for the first time. She grabbed his cock when she was done with giggling and licked the sides of his cock towards the tip. then she did what he said, she slowly put pressure on his cock with her teeth but when her teeth touched his cock, Jessa pulled his cock out of her mouth. "No don't let me do this, i'm afraid i hurt you and that you don't trust me with a simple blowjob."She says to him. "The reason why you are biting my neck till it's bleeding is something different than biting your cock off." Jessa looked at him with an innocent expression. "Baby let's make love." Jessa grabbed his cock firmly and pulled him with her out of the bathroom, she shook her ass a bit more for fun and so he would keep following her. Jessa let go of his cock and she sits on the bed, her legs open so he could watch her pussy to make it extra exciting Jessa ran her fingers over her pussy biting her lip and looked at Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 am

Daichi looked at her, smirking, his cock as rigid as ever, moving to her. "Mm, we can do as much as you desire, my princess" he said as he shifting up on her, his shaft resting on her pussy. He rubbed her against him, smirking as he kissed on her lips slowly. "And I trust you with a blow-job, if I didn't I would've just moved on to another part of your body" he ,uttered into her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 am

Jessa sighed in pleasure as Daichi pushed his body against hers, his shaft rubbing her pussy. "Hmmm.. If i could decide how much we were going to do this there was barely room for other things...." She was cut off by his kisses on her lips, she moaned in his kisses as he pushed the shaft of his cock against her pussy harder. "I'm ready when you are ready big demon.." Jessa muttered horny.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 pm

"Mm we can just put off classes, maybe you can take night courses, and we can fuck till you can barely stand up" he growled in her ear, ramming his cock into her, sensing her lust. He gripped her hips as he thrusted into her hard and fast, starting to nibble on that spot on her neck again. "Mm and once we must rule, we can merely play our roles as quickly as we can and hop into bed to fulfill the desire in us" he finished as he bring himself in and out of her, giving his fairy love her desired gift.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 am

Jessa groaned as he rammed his cock into her pussy and as he was inside her he pushed on the right spot immediately and together with Daichi touching her spot in her neck she moaned and sighed fast and hard. Jessa was addicted to the feeling that she felt right now, the feeling made everything in life seems forgotten and there was only one thing and that was Daichi and herself as one.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Daichi brought his hands on the bed, balancing himself a bit as he thrusted into her body, listening to her. The sounds he drove from her were sweet and true, the signs of their connection. She was addicted to the feeling, while he was happy to supply her with it, to give it to her whenever she desired him. It was what got them together, mystery and rough passion between them, now all that was left was two content lovers and their goals.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:08 am

Jessa breasts were going up and down from the quick and rough thrusts of Daichi. She was still moaning sometimes with forced groans and her hands were moving over his chest making scratches with her fingers because of the pleasure she felt.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:17 am

Said hi smirked feeling her nails dig and scratch t his chest while he brought his cock deeper and deeper into her, his tip crashing against her womb as he started biting her neck roughly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Jessa winched at the feeling that her neck was being ripped open. She hadn't had time to react as she was on her high point of coming. "I'm going to come baby...ohhhh!" Jessa moaned faster and faster holding her hands flat on his chest as she came, her juice streamed out of her pussy. Jessa had her eyes closed and was catching up her breath.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:37 am

Daichi shifted from her pussy quickly his rigid cock resting on her belly as he came on her skin, dying it white. "More?" He asked of his lover softly, gently Licking her neck, healing her skin were his teeth scrapped and cut into her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 am

Jessa waved her hand and Daichi's cum was wiped away with her fairy magic. She pulled herself up and kissed him full on his mouth running her hands in his hair. After a couple of minutes kissing she pulled out of his kiss and looked at him. "No we really need to do something productive besides we need to hold up some space for the new room, because you are going to change into a demon and let me see all the corners of the new room i fixed for us but first we need to move there and eat something because i can't only live on your cum the whole day." She smirked leaning her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 am

"Shame, I thought that would be enough with how many times you've blown me today" he said smirking back as he got off her, standing up and getting dressed. "But I supposed we must be productive, then once we've finished we can go back to be unproductive and break in the new bed a few times""
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Jessa smirked at him and looked around for her clothes and runs around her room picking up her clothes, laughing while she puts them on. "Aren't you already statisfied that you made me dripping wet and i still am." Jessa said to him, looking at him while waving her hands at the bed that cleaned the bed and put new sheets on the bed. Jessa walked up to him and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

He chuckled, pulling her to him and kissing her once. "Mm, I am, but I think I'm addicted to the sound of you moaning" he said smirking as he smoothed out his hair. He picked up a stack of boxes, setting up most of them with ease.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Jessa watched him him with the boxes and sighed. Why was he so damn hot? She blushed when he complimented her about moaning. "Okay let's get that over with." She grabbed a couple of boxes and walked to whole way to the other bedroom. After an hour they were done with the boxes and the new room looked gorgeous with a king size bed that was already made. Jessa sat down and then she let herself fall on the bed.

"It is better than our other bed." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"Mm, more room to to lay and roll on" he node as he laid next to her, very slowly he rubbed her cheek, leaning to her a gave her another kiss, soft and slow, but held all the passion as their others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next