Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
First impressions (R) I_vote_lcapFirst impressions (R) I_voting_barFirst impressions (R) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
First impressions (R) I_vote_lcapFirst impressions (R) I_voting_barFirst impressions (R) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

First impressions (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

First impressions (R) Empty
PostSubject: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 am

Luna was stood at the doors to the school. She was looking around seeing who was showing up. She watched as a load of people walked past. She thought to her self..How many are like me? A fallen Angel.. Most likely..None. All these get away with being similar. I don't my instincts take over I can't help myself. It annoying. Her thoughts were interrupted rather abruptly.  

She heard a commotion. There were a ring off kids. She could hear some cheering others on. It was 3..well it was 4..On one lad. Now common sense would say not to fight a Six foot, built like a tank looking lad. However. She could tell the three trying to take him down. Were vampires. The boy would lose. There wasn't much she could do. She watched as one lashed out at him. She was shocked by the lad's reply. He hit him in the chest sending him flying. The kid he hit looked scared. She watched as another went down and finally the last. She
was surprised that on seemingly normal person took out three vampires. How could a normal person do that...He isn't a vampire...He must be human...is that possible. 4 taken out by one? No....

She decided to walk over and see A- If he was okay. B- Who and what he was.

She walked over and looked at the boy. He was unharmed, he had a scar that ran from a few cm above his left eye, over his eye and 5 cm down his cheek. He had jet black hair. His eyes were like clouds of gas in space. Nebula's. Constantly moving forming new shapes in his eyes. The colours shifted with it. She thought they looked amazing. She looked into his eye's and noticed the angel instincts that dwelled. She liked him. He was a amazing looking boy. She liked how his hair was spiked at the front. How he just took 4 people out. Yet didn't seemed bothered. She knew he never meant to. He just couldn't stop.

He looked down at her and smiled. She blushed then introduced herself. ''Hello there. I am Luna. Luna Valkyrie. What the hell was that about? Oh and...what are you...you can't be human...''
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 am

Achilles smiled....He stared at her...Momentarily paused by her sheer beauty. He smiled at her. ''Ur..Hello....I-I-I am Achilles. Achilles Grimm....One of the Grimm family line...Few of us exist now...Nice to meet you...Urr...Sorry but..You are beautiful.'' He looked at her and smiled. ''Fallen Angel...You are aren't you....Sorry...But..'' With that he kissed her. He wasn't sure why. But it just felt right.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 am

Luna tilts her head at the stuttering. ''Nice to meet you Achilles and oh..that's how you beat those guys.'' She blushes deeply at his compliment. ''Yes i am indeed a Fallen Angel. How could you tell?'' Her markings were hidden so she spoke with slight confusion. Until he kissed her that is, she kisses back and puts her hands on his chest. It felt right...very right.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am

Achilles pulled his head away. He rested his head on hers. ''I have an ability to detect race's of people. Yeah...That had it coming.......Urr...Sorry Luna...I jus--'' He said calmly and confidence. He kissed her and interrupted himself. He wraps his arms round her waist. He pulled her closer and continued the kiss. When he broke away. ''Its just...Unfortunately for me...my mind see's slight future... As I am a Dragon Grimm, which I will explain later. My mind is away who will be in my life and what they will be...'' He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:15 am

Luna smiles at him. "That is quite amazing..." he interrupted himself and before she asked why he was sorry, he kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close to her body. "I understand...I see glimpses of no one elses future..just mine. What will I be in your life, Achilles?" She tilts her head curious.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:47 am

Achilles grinned and kissed her. ''Mine'' He lifted her up and kissed her. He grinned at her and kissed her neck. The kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 am

Luna laughed and blushes causing her skin to glow slightly. ""Mine..." She wraps her legs around him and kisses back forcefully. She kisses his neck and bites it slight. She kisses back then French kisses him, putting her hands on his neck smiling.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:55 am

Achilles grinned. He kissed her neck. The her cheek. Before tongue kissing her. He kissed her neck. Then towards her chest and stopped. He cupped her ass and smiled. ''Somehow...I don't think this is the place to do this...anywhere you might want to go....'' He kissed her again and squeezed her ass
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 am

Luna shivers at the kisses and kisses back. She smirks at the cup of her ass and moves her hips closer to his body as he squeezes it. ''I think you're right...come with me.'' She unwraps her legs from him and turned around, taking his hand with a bright smile and crystal blue eyes with flakes of green and gold in them. She walks them to the castle and took them to the highest tower. She waves her hand at the door and it opens, she kicks it shut and looks around. Her paintings of an eye just like Achilles' eye were on a far wall and in front was a four poster bed. She sits him on the bed and stares at the paintings of a boy with black hair and the same eyes as Achilles but the rest of the body is blurred. ''I've never met you before Achilles...but i've dreamed of you a lot actually which explains the paintings in case you think i'm some kind of stalker. It's what i get for being an Fallen Angel.'' She shrugs and smiles, straddling him. She then just couldn't resist. She kisses him hard.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 am

Achilles grins as she straddles him. He accepts the kiss. He puts his hands round her waist...then up her shirt. He pushed it over her head and threw it of the floor. He kissed her neck, then pulled her closer. He kissed her cheeks, neck, lips, then her neck again. He kissed slowly down her neck on to her chest and stopped mid cleavage. He grinned and tongue kissed her. His hand cupped her ass and squeezed it. He whispered into her ear ''Well...Fate's a bitch...isn't wired..'' He would of spoke in full sentences if it wasn't for the fact he was kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

Luna blushes as he lifts her shirt off. Black markings covered her body for a split second before fading into her skin. She shivers at the kiss on her neck and kisses his neck back. She kisses him hard then he kisses her cleavage. She tongue kisses back and moves her hips closer when he squeezes her ass. "oh just shut it, love and kiss me." she breaths out kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am

Achilles grinned. He didn't need to be told twice. He tongue kissed her again whilst undoing her bra. He then kissed each breast before grinding her nipple between his teeth. He slapped her ass. Then he bit harder. He kissed her again. Before sucking one tit while playing with the other
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 am

Luna smiles and tounge kisses back. She feels him undo her bra and she takes off his shirt. She moans as he grinds her nipple between his teeth. She grinds her hips against his and bites her bottom lip as he bites her nipple harder. She let's her head hang back as he sucks her tit. She then smirks causing any angelic look she had to just go to her eyes which shone brighter. She pins him down and kisses his chest, pulling off his pants. She looks at his dick and puts it in her mouth, licking the tip and sucks it. She looks up at him through her eyelashes watching his reaction. She deepthroats him and puts her hands on his hips, scratching them slightly. She sucks faster.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Achilles smiled as she kissed him back. He watches as she kisses his chest. Then smiles a she takes his dick. He smiles and groan's as she licks the tip then sucking it. He groaned again when she deepthroats him. He puts his hand on her head and forces her down and keeps her there for a few moments, he grinned cruely as she gaged as it was all the way in. He let her go and then continues to do it. After a while he stops and lets her do her own thing. After a few minutes he gets an Idea, he grins and grabs her lower half and spins her round. He takes her trousers off. Then pulls her panties down with his teeth. He then licks her out. He licks her quickly and he rubs her clit.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Luna smirks at the groans and then gags as he forces her down, putting him all on her mouth. She laughs as he spins her round and then puts her hands on the blanket as he licks her quickly. She moans loudly and grinds against his face, wanting more of his tongue. She runs her hands through his hand and arches her back, moaning loudly as he rubs her clit.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:12 am

Achilles grins as she moans. He licks her faster and deeper. He pulls her down and allows his tongue to go deeper. He squeezed her ass and played with her clit. He then Bit her clit and tugged on it. Then went back to licking her out. He plucked her clit some more and he smiled
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:21 am

Luna arches her back more as she moans. She bites her lip as he bites her lit and she grinds more. She pins him down to the bed and kisses him. She pulls away and looks at him. She then puts his dick into her and rides him slowly, getting him deep in her. She then goes faster, scratching his chest slightly causing red marks. Her head hangs back as she goes faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

Achilles groans as she rides him. He puts his hand on her hips and fucks her faster and harder. He kisses her hard and with tongues. He sucks her right Tit, then slaps her ass. He continues this for 5 minutes then spins her on him, he could feel her vaginas inside twist round his penis. It felt amazing too him. He groaned as he did this and lays her on his chest so he back is against it. He fucks her harder and kisses her neck and lips, he rubs her clit and plays with her breast. He smiles as he plays with her. He tongue kisses her some more as he plays harder with her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:37 am

Luna moans as her vagina twist a around his dick. It seemed like an impossible feeling. She loves it. She lays her back against his chest and kisses him back, she covers the hand on her lit to make him rub it harder and her other one goes onto his hip, to fuck him harder. She moves her hips in unison with his and moans.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:47 am

Achilles groans with her. He smiles as she groans. He like knowing she enjoying it. He speeds up and kisses her again. His grip on her breast tightens as he plays with it. He rubs her clit harder and groans as they move in unison. He kisses her again and awaits her move.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 am

Luna moans as his grip tightens and moves faster so he goes in deeper,she kisses back. She gets up and bends over, moving him so he fucks her like that. She puts her hands on the headboard and grinds against him. She puts his dick back in her and moves her hips, getting his dick deep in her. She let's her head hang as she moans loudly.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:15 am

Achilles groans. He smiles as she does this. He kisses her neck and down her spine. He slaps her ass and grabs her breast and tugs it. He twists her nipple around. Achilles fucked her harder and deeper. Yet slow to create more pleasure. The hand on her ass continued to spank her. He grinned as he fucked her harder and played with her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 am

Luna shivers as he kisses her neck and down her spine. She bites her lip as he slaps her ass and tugs her breast. Her grip on the headboard tightens as he fucks her harder and deeper. She smiles and turns her head kissing him hard. She then tongue kisses him whilst moving her hips against his, getting him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:01 am

Achilles groaned. He kissed her back. With tongues this time. He lets go of her ass and plucks her nipple before grinning at her. He then bit her other. He tugged on it with his teeth and ground it, hard and fast. He used his hand that clutched her ass with a vice like grip. To speed her up and allow himself deeper. He moved her in time with him and fucked her harder.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 am

Luna moans louder as he plucks her nipple. She puts one of her hands on his hip, scratching it as he goes deeper. She grins back. She speeds up and bites her lip. She moans and let's her head hang. She fucks him faster and harder, enjoying the feel of his vice like grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First impressions (R)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School-
Jump to: