Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 am

"I love everything about you as well, my princess" Daichi said leaning down and kissing her again, pulling her up on the bed with him in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 am

Jessa felt his strong arms around her pulling her on the bed with him. She giggled at his actions, she leaned on his stomach knowing he could handle her elbow pricking in his chest and her head leanning on her hand. Jessa trailed with one finger around his face, from his cheek, over his nose and ending by his lips. Jessa leaned in moved closer to him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am

Daichi kissed her back slowly, reaching down and grabbing her ass. He pressed her close to him, matching your kisses with lazy ease.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:51 am

Jessa moaned in his kiss as he grabbed her ass and pushed her closer to him. Her tongue entered his mouth and Jessa played with his tongue making circles around his tongue. One of Jessa's hand was holding his hair and the other hand was trailing down his neck and to his chest up to his face and it carressed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Said hi pressed her closer, rubbing his tongue against hers as his grip on her ass tightened slightly. He pulled back for a moment, reaching up and using both his hands, began to pull her clothes off. He figured with kissing, she was merely giving entertainment and pleasure, but with tongue she was either teasing him or was aiming for something more. He was happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 am

As they were tangled in their kisses, Daichi almost ripped her clothes off and Jessa widened her eyes at him and stopped kissing him. "What are we going to do?" She said as she looked at her upper body, her bra and shirt were already on the floor, her nipples were hard. Jessa was confused that it happened so quickly, she was totally fine with it but she was just a bit overwhelmed with it. Jessa kissed him on the lips and placed her hands his hot chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Daichi slipped from her lips, kissing on her neck now, running his fingers up her back slowly as he held her to him. He started to bite her pulse,focusing in on that spot at got her excited and horny. "Mm I think we're working up to another few rounds". He muttered into her flesh as his tail pulled her loose pants down.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Daichi started to move with his kisses to her neck and Jessa's eyes started to close almost immediately as he found her soft spot where she had a weak for. He found it almost immediately and made Jessa give in for his a couple of few rounds as Daichi told her. Her pants and underwear were easily pulled off and here Jessa was, naked in front of her prince who was busy making her come with only the spot in her neck and he could easily do that. Jess moaned as he sucked on her spot in her neck, her hand going through his hair, touching his small ears.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Daichi's tail moved up to her pussy, pushing into her pussy slowly as he felt her soft cool touch on his ears. He bit the spot on her neck gently, his tail beginning to move inside her. It was as satisfying as ever, doing this to her, exciting her body and receiving her love.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Jessa moans as her pussy get filled with his tail, one of her hands trails down his chest to his cock and she rubbed his shaft slowly but tightly. Jessa groaned at him as he bit her in her neck. "If you keep biting me there I'm going to come." Jessa told him sighing as the feeling was so good.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 am

Daichi smirked. "Mm tempting" he said keeping his lips pressed flush to her neck, still biting on her. As she rubbed on him, he letting his tail steadily move faster within her depths. "You keep rubbing that and I'll make you come more than once"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:18 am

"You are?" She sighed. Her pussy was dripping juice as he kept biting her neck. "Ohhh...Daichi..." Jessa tightened her grip around his cock and she moved faster. As he sucked and bit her neck more Jessa couldn't really hold it any longer, she tried to get some air and pulled her head away from him. "You're going to make me squirt dear Daichi...." She said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Daichi chuckled, his tail working within her faster, he pulled to her back to him after a few more moments to let her catch her breath. "Squirt till your content" he said as he starting to bite her neck again, sucking on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Jessa moaned and moaned loudly as his tail moved faster in her. Daichi wa again sucking and biting her neck. Jessa screamed and she squirted several times and it all landed on the floor. Jessa felt exhausting, catching her breath. She was still rubbing his cock. She moved her head again and started kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 am

Daichi matched her kisses with his own, slipping his tail from her slowly. As she rubbed on him, she could feel him grow in her grip, stiff and strong as always. He pushed his dripping tail into her ass next, toying with her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 am

Jessa groaned as his tail made its way into her ass but she kept kissing and rubbing him, she bit his lip gently. She went down with her head on her way to his cock and took the stiff throbbing cock in her mouth and sucked it, with one hand she rubbed his shaft and the other hand played with his balls. She enjoyed this very much and the pain from his tail rubbing his ass made room for a amazing feeling so Jessa moaned against Daichi's tip of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Daichi reached down to her head, touching her hair, curling his fingers into it as she toyed with him, his tail slowly moved in and out of her, her moans making him shiver slightly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Jessa took his cock all the way in and then she sucked herself up on his cock till she only had his tip in her mouth, she repeated that a couple of times and locked her eyes with his, she closed her eyes at his tail going in and out of her ass. Jessa took a couple of seconds to moan and her juice came out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:17 am

Daichi smirked slightly, his breathing was deep from her mouth bringing him such a pleasure as this, but he worked his tail faster, moving it as deep as it could go within her to bring her pleasure as well. His tip glistened slightly from her saliva, brushing against her lip as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:38 am

Jessa took his tip in her mouth again and sucked on it with her eyes closed as she was also enjoying the pleasure he gave her in her ass as his tail moved faster. She rubbed his shaft and played with his balls all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:52 am

Daichi let out a soft grunt of pleasure, his cock flexing gently in her hands. Her hands, maybe it was because they were no stranger to him now, but they were perfect, her grip just right, the way she played with his balls making his body twitch and shift ever so slightly. He took another breath, his cock released its load into her mouth, his tail flexing in her body as well, pulling from her as swiftly as it invaded her. He couldn't deny he wanted to continue on with her, but as always, that was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 am

Jessa felt his cum on her tongue and swallowed every bit of it, she gave one last moan as his tail left her ass. Jessa opened her eyes and pulled herself up, still pretty horny. She leaned into him and kissed him on the lips. "I'll be right back." She then pulled away from him and walked to the bathroom.

Minutes later she comes back and Jessa settled herself down next to him, grabbing his hand and kept it in her own hand, playing with it. She bit her lip and then she pulled herself up again and sat down on tip of him, she closed her eyes feeling his cock entering her pussy and she slowly went up and down on his cock. She touched her own breasts with her hands and she licked her own lips with her tongue, looking at him.

"It is pretty shitty that it is halloween today and that there is a full moon, i don't want to have babies but i do want you to come in me, i have no idea if it has any effect that i'm having my period right now." She says with sighs and soft moans.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 am

"Mm why I'm not sure, my princess, while I'd happily do it for you regardless, we can hold off on coming inside your pussy for a day, we can always use the other opinions your body yields" he said watching her, loving the way she looked, how horny she was with him. He touched her slides, smoothing his hot fingers to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 am

Jessa smiled and leaned forward to kiss Daichi on the lips. "We need to move to the other room but i like this way too much." Jessa said winking at him and moaned as she goes up and down a bit faster. She kissed him longer and more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:08 am

Daichi smirked, matching her kisses as he moved on him, nipping at her lips gently. "Mm I don't mind taking a little longer to move" he said leaning from her kisse, rubbing her sides gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next