Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:30 am

Jessa walked around the shopping street in search of a good clothing store. She needed to have new clothes because from all the things they did in the bedroom and even somewhere else she lost a lot of weight. You could say too much weight. Jessa walked into one of the clothingstores and saw the most beautiful dress hanging. She walked up to it and touched the fabric. It felt so good and so soft.

"Your mother bought that one for in the coffin, miss Fealora." Jessa let go of the fabric and stared at it with wide eyes. After a couple of minutes, Jessa turned around to see the sad face of the shopowner and that irritated Jessa completely. "If my mother bought this dress for her own funeral, you shouldn't be keeping this hanging in your store if you are a fairy you will get the dress away immediately." The shopowner looked at Jessa but Jessa was dead serious and you didn't want to come on her badside. "I can just call my mother to tell that her dress she bought for her own funeral is still hanging in your store and you will not be welcome anymore." The shopowner blushed and brought the dresses away.

Jessa walked out of the store when she smelled danger, who was out there trying to seek for trouble. Jessa walked into another store with clothes and she searched through the racks and picked some shirts when she smelled the scent of someone again and two minutes later when she had everything she needed two guys walked into the store and looked straight at her, smirking. Jessa ignored their glances at her and walked to the counter to pay for the clothes. She smelled Daichi scent close by so if they did something Daichi would know and she had her own fairy magic.

Jessa received her bag with clothes, she thanked the shopowner and passed the guys and walked out. She would hope that Daichi was standing outside waiting for her to take her home but his scent was getting further away from her. Jessa walked up the path to the school as the guys followed her and in one moment stopped her from walking. Jessa turned around. "Hello pretty lady, your smell is so good i just want to rip you open and drink your blood but i see you are marked. Can i ask by who?" Jessa looked at the guys and recognised the demon in them.

"Why do you want to know, the rules says you cannot touch what is marked so why do you want to know the demon who marked me." Jessa asked but before she could do something she got lifted by one of the demons preventing her from normally breathing. "Don't talk like that against me, i know the rules and i asked you a question, you answer me or you're doomed." the demon's eyes flashed black as he changed into a demon, he threw Jessa away and she landed on her back hard. She tried to breath but something was blocking her airways. The demon slashed a mean cut by her stomach making Jessa bleed immediately. Jessa screamed in pain as it was itching and burning...

As Jessa opened her eyes, the demons are gone but there is no Daichi as she was hoped to see him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 am

Daichi,scenting her blood in the air, he moved towards it in seconds, standing before her. Anger flashed in his eyes, his tails orb turning black, his muscles tightening slightly as he knelt by her. He startex to heal her, his tail twitching slightly behind him. "Who did this to you?" He growled, his tattooed arm was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am

Jessa looked at Daichi as her eyes half closed, the healing slowly going to work. "T...two D.......demonss.... Daichi..." Jessa closed her eyes, she sits up still groaning from the pain. "It was a big man and he got angry very fast, i couldn't do something, he was so fast." Jessa moved closer to Daichi, she begins to cry. "I couldn't do anything." She sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 am

Daichi kissed her cheek, holding her as he finished healing her belly. "Its okay, I'll handle them for you baby" he whispered. He sounded as pissed as any boyfriend was, hell if not more. He was going yo make them both pay for her pain. "Ill rip them apart"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 am

Jessa gave him a smile as the healing was working more and the pain faded. "Go i'll be fine, i just need my bag with clothes and then i go to my room and take a nap."

There was a growl and the two demons were back and they looked angry. Jessa winches and ducked her head into Daichi's chest. "DAICHI NORI!" The demon growled at him. "Is that your possession?" The demon growled pointing at Jessa. "You old idiot, do you know how dangerous she is, how dangerous it is for you!" The demon growled. "You have no choice then to kill her!" Jessa pulled away from Daichi and looked at him in fear.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 am

"Is that so? Last I checked I was free to take any mate I wanted, and I'd rather have her alive than dead" Daichi said as he stood up, facing the demon. His tail swayed in a slow pattern, his crimson eyes trained on his target. "Leave my princess alone, and I won't be forced to take measures to ensure that you don't even think of looking for a mate."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm

The demon looked at Daichi. "You'll learn sooner or later she will kill you because she will do everything to be the queen bee. The mother is not dying Daichi, there is only war between us and the fairies and do you know why?" The big demon asked him. "The king had to be killed because he was no fairy, he was our leader, Daichi and her mother killed him in cold blood leaving him to rot and she will do the same with you." Jessa heard every word the demon spoke and she burst into tears as she heard what they did to her father, every puzzle piece felt into place.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

"The sins of the mother do not carry to the daughter. " Daichi said defiantly, Jessa was crying, and he hated to hear her cry. "Leave us now! Or do I have to make you" he snapped. Jessa wouldn't try to kill him, not now, not in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:40 pm

The demon left him alone. Jessa was looking at Daichi. She was really sad about her dad. She never knew why he had to leave as she was always a daddy's girl.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Daichi sighed and turned to her, kneeling by her, touching her cheek,holding them in his cool hands. "Jess...is what he said about your mother true?" He asked of her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Jessa looked at him. "I know that my dad was killed by her guards, I saw it happen and that is why I changed into this rebel girl. I swear I never knew he was a demon and I don't know if she is going to die but if she was marked then she has too right?" Jessa tears streamed down her cheeks. "I would never kill you, never! Please believe me, I'm not like my mom and there is no day that i don't miss my dad. I had a pretty close band with him but I never noticed any differences at him." Jessa closed her eyes, she hoped he would believe her but she would get it if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 am

"I believe you" Daichi said as he hugged her. "And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" hs whispered. Hearing her cry was torture for him, like someone was pouring salt into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:10 am

Jessa ducked her head in his shoulder and cried. Now she was more scared than ever, what if everything the big demon told them was true. Jessa pulled out of his hug and looked at him, she wiped away her tears. "If my dad was a demon, i'm a half demon, half fairy? I just thought we need to find out about everything the big demon said. I want to know the truth. I will not be a fairy queen if my mom doesn't die, i don't have to. What happens when a demon got killed and he has left a mark on someone?" Jessa was rambling and rambling and she didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 pm

"Once a demon dies permanently,then that demons mark disappears, that mate is then up for grabs again. "Daichi said. If her mother truly had married a demon, she then was a demoness by extension. Technically, if she married a high ranking demon, she had the pull to become queen of hell. Since she killed her king, it was quite the same thing as a assassination for the throne.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Jessa nodded and looked at him with big eyes. "My mom is a murderer, she is the reason why the demons are fighting against the fairies, if I was to be queen they would never believe me that I want peace with them. They would only try to safe you as they would think I would murder you too." Jessa pulled herself up and with her hand on her mouth she paced around, trying to hold herself together but the sniffs coming from Jessa made it clear she was crying again. "I need to kill my mom, to convince them I only want peace." Jessa shook her head. "No if I kill my mom they will think I have no problem killing people, I can never kill you, you're the best thing that ever happened to me after my dad was killed. What happens if you didn't believe me and you killed me." Jessa stopped when she asked that question. Did she really wanted to know?
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 pm

"I wouldn't kill you, but if I did, then you would just be dead and I would no longer be married to you. I would be alone again and most likely take my own life" Daichi said as he watched her move around. "I could kill her but your people would know their king was a killer, you could banish her if ifs possible for acts of treason again the king." He suggested rubbing his jaw in thought, to overthrow her mother without death, it's possible that was the only way.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:59 am

Jessa nodded. "I should become queen and i would ban my mom for killing our king, my dad and then i marry you and i don't care about their opinion but you need to be by my side." Jessa said walking up to him, kissing him. "Do you even want to become a king?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:03 am

"Being royalty wasn't a dream of mine, but if I rule by your side, I shall not argue with it" Daichi said, rubbing her back and kissing her cheek. "It's time your people got a good queen, one that doesn't murder their king"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 am

Jessa smiled weakly. "We need to have a plan first, i can't just burst in and ban her, the guards and the advisors will never agree with it. I need the right answers first and i need to talk with a higher demon without being cut in pieces because i'm your possession. Do they always talk like that like i'm your possession, like i'm a product or was it only this demon?" Jessa asked, she found mate and possession rather insulting but in the rules of their world it was called that way so she wouldn't argue about it, she had to respect their rules. Jessa sighed, she grabbed her bag with clothes looking at it if there were signs of destruction but everything was still in the same state.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 am

"Not all of them, but some are...stubborn in the old ways" Daichi said. By stubborn he meant they didn't respect their women to begin with. "As for a high ranking Demon, you could strike up a meeting with Death or I can find an advisor for you" he offers her, looking at the bag she carried curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:38 am

Jessa looked at him with wide eyes. "A meeting with Death? Isn't that dangerous?" She asked curiously. She didn't know she could have a meeting with the Death itself. "I think an advisor is better, i don't know if i can meet with Death, i think i will faint and i don't want him getting mad and take my life, but at the other hand all the demons take orders from Death so if i make an agreement with him, i won't be attacked or insulted by any demon but i don't know what do you think?" Jessa asked him seeing his eyes luring at the bag. She smirked. "I did some bra shopping as well as new clothes, i really need to eat more because of all the sex we have i'm really losing too much weight because of your heat coming from your body." Jessa shrugged at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 am

"I guess I can hheat up qiute a bit during sex, I'll check out those bras soon I take it?" He asked with small smirk. Daichi put an arm around her. "And really the demons take orders from...well Lucifer, who still has to speak with Death over war efforts. If you meet with Death, he wouldn't hurt you either. He's actually a good guy." He knew Death, though you shouldn't touch his bbody directly (that eould stop your heart) Death didn't get angry or offended easily.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:57 am

"You should check them out because you told me i had to buy bra's i didn't even know why i had too to be honest." Jessa told him seriously. Jessa looked confused, was Death not the higher rank of the demons, did he not control the demons? "I don't get it, is Death not the highest of the demons?" Jessa asked him confused. "Could you arrange me a meeting with Death then? Let's go, we could plan everything out tonight, do you think you can go without sex for one evening? Just untill we are finished and then you can take me high up in my ass and make me scream for more." Jessa laughed, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:03 am

"I can contain myself for one night if you can" he said simply. On the topic of Death, he nodded. "He controls whether or not things die, it makes him high in rank, but Lucifer is at the top. Though he refuses to take meetings with anyone but other demons" he said before he hugged her a little closer. "So...may I see the bras?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 am

Jessa nodded. "Okay, but if everything is true i'm half a demon and half fairy so if i spoke with Death and he agrees or can find more information will Lucifer listen to me?" Jessa bit her lip." i would have to bite my own tongue to not rip your clothes off your body and jump onto you." Jessa smirked and shook her head. "Not now but when we are home i will show you every bra i bought okay?" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next