Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
I can help (Jessa) I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
I can help (Jessa) I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

I can help (Jessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 am

Luna paced around in her office, running a hand through her hair. In the shadows, her wings were spread out as she began to think of ways to help. There was an attack on one of her fairies and she would not stand for it. She had sent a small pixie to go find the student. Luna grabbed a white robe and tied it around her body, an ethereal glow surrounded her, her black lace markings danced around her skin and she waiting patiently. She sat at her throne like chair and laced her hands, placing it on the table. Being the founder of the school, it was her priority to keep the students safe. She's the oldest one of her kind, on Earth and Heaven since the very beginning. It was time she helped. She breathed deeply and sat up straight, creating a welcoming smile on her face but a determined glint in her star burst eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 am

Jessa was called to meet the founder of the school and as nice looking the small pixie was, she was scared for life when it told her to come with him. Daichi was still sleeping and she left him a note. In her normal daywear she followed the small pixie to the office of the founder. She knocked on the door but the pixie pushed her inside and then announced her to the founder. "Miss Valkyrie, Here is Jessa Fealora, princess of the fairy kingdom of love." Jessa groaned, she was not a princess. "I'm not a princess, miss Valkyrie." Jessa told the founder of the school that. The small pixie pushed her into the office and then left to stand at the side. "You wished to speak to me?" Jessa asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 am

Luna sees the Fairy and heard her groan. She shakes her head and smiles. ''Please...No formalities. My name is Luna, my dear. I called you here today to give you some...help. That is if you will take it. I'm providing you protection, a safe zone where your mother will not be able to reach you nor the vampires and demons that seem to be attacking you. Creatures of the night always have fought with the light but you and Mister Nori have seem to overcome that. Your love is pure yet danger comes with love, i'm sure you understand that. I am willing to provide a home...a shield...guards if need be. I will give you the finest guards you need, i will get the most powerful witches and wizards to create this shield for this home. I will not separate you and Mister Nori as i know he marked you.'' She smiles at the young fairy. ''Mister Nori and I are friends and i allow him access to my private library and i gave him the lab he frequently enters. I will find anything i can to help you...perhaps even help you regain this title your dying mother has said she would take away. My dear child...The kingdom of love needs a fine ruler like you. It also needs change...A different King. A demon king to link the two children of darkness and light.'' Luna exclaims with shining eyes. She waves her hand and a vision of a house with a shining dome around it appears. Guards at the walls.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 am

Jessa looked interested as Luna started to talk about protection for Daichi and her. She was also confused about the fact she had a whole different opinion about having demons in the Fairy kingdom. "I appreciate your help and i accept your offer but my dying mother has only two at least three months to live, i have not been prepared as i always been a rebel and stubborn. I love the education you are providing on this school and i will find it a shame to leave all what i wanted to learn for something i never could find myself to be, i mean to be the fairy queen. Daichi will never be accepted in the fairy kingdom." Jessa told Luna. She looked at the vision of the house and her eyes started to twinkle. "THis is beautiful, Mi..-Luna." Jessa was more than exciting and decided to accept Luna's offer but she wanted to know about the education part as she really wanted to stay close to the school so she could finish.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 am

Luna nods her head slowly. ''My dear...I'm very old yet i do not look it. I died when i was only 16. This castle was not here when i was born. In it's place, was a small cottage.'' She waved her hand again and it showed up. She sighs at the memory. In the vision, a 16 year old girl ran around with a taller man that looked like her. ''I had a family...I was a worker so when i died, i became...this. I was not prepared. I was thrown straight into it. I was a rebel like yourself, still try to be but my stubborness still grows strong.'' She winks smiling kindly. ''This home for you and Daichi is connected to the castle by tunnels. I'm sure Daichi knows of what i speak of.'' The vision turned back to the last one and around the home is lots of trees. ''This house is the forest in the clearing. Not many people know of it. The tunnels twist and turn but i know all the routes so i can light 'em up for you.'' She explains. ''This way you can continue the education. Oh and Jessa...He will be accepted. It just takes time...This is the kingdom of love, my child. They will see the love you two share and will know..know that he will be fit for the throne.'' She sighs and tilts her head. ''No one is truly prepared for things but you're born for this, my dear little fairy.'' She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:36 am

Jessa looked at Luna and smiled brightly. This was something she was looking for. "I have to ask Daichi first but i think he will be fine with it but i need to ask him anyway. I don't know how to thank you for you help and for all the things you want to do for me and Daichi. How will i ever repay you this?" Jessa asked Luna. She wanted to thank Luna for the kindness and the effort she put on for Daichi and herself. "I will talk to him and will come back as soon as he agrees or disagrees." Jessa told Luna happily.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:59 am

Luna shook her head at the mention of being repaid. ''My dear...There is no need to repay me. Keeping you safe is all that matters.'' She admits with a nod of her head. She smiled kindly. ''Very well and if you have any questions, please just ask and i will answer. I am here to help and even provide distractions. Talk to me about anything, Jessa.'' She offers with a smile. ''Demons and Angels have been at war for many, many years...I'm friend with Daichi yet our kind are fighting. He's different and i owe him for that. I like different people...'' She admits with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 am

Jessa walked back after a whole week. A lot happened and so things were changed. Jessa knocked on Luna's door waiting for her to open it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:15 am

Luna looked up, frowning as she didn't expect anyone. She closed her eyes, breathed in and the scent of a familiar fairy entered her nose. She smiled. ''Come in, Miss Fealora.'' She closed a large leather book that had vines binding it. Clasping her hands together, she smiled waiting for the fairy princess to come in. She knew a lot more than she let on and knew, at one point, Jessa would come to her again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:28 am

Jessa opened the door and walked in, she didn't look happy only serious because this was about something serious. "Luna, i need to talk to you, a lot happened and that changes the plan completely. I have no idea what to do." Suddenly the tears streamed down Jessa's cheeks. "I'm sorry." Jessa sniffed. "The change came so unexpected and it followed me in my dreams and i haven't been sleeping quite good lately. I think this is just an emotional burst from everything." Jessa sniffed, wiping her tears away. Without being told to sit down she just plopped down on one of the chairs trying to keep herself together.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 am

Luna saw the seriousness and frowned. She stood up from her desk and gracefully walked over to Jessa. ''Don't be sorry, my child.'' She says softly and tilts her head as she listened. ''What change? what's happened?'' She asks and kneels down as Jessa sits down. She wipes Jessa's tears away with a small smile. ''Every once in a while, it's good to let out the tears.'' She tells Jessa, care filling her gold and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 am

"A demon told that my mom was not going to die and i know she killed my dad but i didn't know he was a demon and a very high ranked one. I don't know if it is true and he said that is why the demon and the fairies are at war. Ohh Luna i have no idea what it is or if it is true or not." Jessa told Luna
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:51 am

Luna listens and tilts her head. ''You're a hybrid then.'' She muses and grabs the book on her desk. ''Book of fairies. Read it...I wrote it many, many years ago. Before your mother was in power. It may help...'' She then pauses. ''It isn't true. This war has been going since the very beginning of time just like Angels and Demons..Don't you worry.''

She leans against her desk and smiles. ''You must find the truth for yourself...Only you and Daichi can figure this out seeing as you two are like your mother and father except you won't kill Daichi. You were close to your father but you didn't know he was a demon? There must've been signs he was but he got something or someone to block it from your mind. Try meditating and thinking of your past. If it doesn't help, come back and i'll help you. Angel magic can help...I just can't risk it right now as i do not know the full extent of this possible block.'' She suggests with a tilt of her head. This whole ordeal made her curious and she carefully watched Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 am

Jessa grabbed the book and listens to what Luna had to say. "Well my father was a normal human in my eyes but no i never really noticed something but we weren't always allowed by our parents, we had to entertain ourselves. Sometimes i didn't saw my parents for four days and then we saw them for three days, they said they were doing business." Jessa looked at the cover of the book before back up at Luna. "I want to have an meeting with the Death, i met Death when i was crying at my dad's body in the forest and he spoke to me and also about my father. Daichi said he could arrange a meeting with him so maybe he has some answers for me. Do you think it is wise to meet with Death, Daichi is going with me of course." Jessa asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:02 am

Luna listened. ''Then something must've been going on outside of your realm.'' She muses thoughtfully, chewing on her bottom lip. Her eyes widened at what Jessa wanted. ''You've met..death?'' She whispers and her mind rushes to the times of when she was human. A man in a black robe rounding every corner, staring at her with his black soulless eyes. She hadn't seem him in centuries. ''Take some more people...for measures. Death..can be a dangerous person, Jessa. He likes to strike deals. Please..do not make any deals with him! I've done that once and it didn't go well.'' She admits softly and black lace markings formed on her skin as well as gold ones. ''He's the reason...i fell.'' She says and looks at her markings, tracing them. In her shadow, her wings were extended but on her body, only scars of where they should be were there. ''If you need me or anyone else to come with you, please don't hesitate to ask.''
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:43 am

Jessa nodded at Luna. "I will not make a deal with Death but for me he was really nice to me but i was still a little girl who just lost her dad,but can't everything being made into a deal?" Jessa asked her. "I have Daichi and he won't leave my side." Jessa smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:51 am

Luna sighs, pleased. ''He must've cared then...Even Death was living once, Jessa...'' She said softly. ''Yes everything can..and good.'' She walks over to one of the bookshelves in her office and grabs a small stone with a symbol on it. Walking back to Jessa, she whispers; ''Invenient me. Ingeri. Salvum me fac.'' And the stone lights up brightly. ''I said Find me. Light up. Save me. Use this...to contact me if something goes wrong. Death should remember me and i can be helpful.'' The stone stops glowing and she puts it in Jessa's hand. ''Remember...I am here to help.'' She says, care evident in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 am

Jessa took the stone from Luna. "Thank you and don't worry about me, it will turn out fine." Jessa said giving a reassuring smile. "I only think that the house you had offered needs to wait for a couple of more weeks so Daichi and i can figure out what to do. If i have more to tell i will come back here and tell you everything." Jessa said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:09 am

''Hush now. No need to thank. I am the headmistress of this place. I have to help it's students.'' Luna smiles kindly. ''That will be alright. I am still fixing it up...A few more weeks will be perfect as i'm using my own magic to make the barrier. It'll be the same one as one the castle.'' She muses and nods her head. ''Just remember those words and i will always listen to Latin. Ever need me, say my name. I use my human name mostly but use my Angel one; Eden.'' She says softly and then locked eyes onto Jessa. ''Tell no one my angel name...Only Death and you know. It's the best way for you to contact me..'' She said and sits back at her desk. ''Any questions?'' She asks with a raise of her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 am

Jessa looked at Luna and nodded. "I just want to thank you for everything you are doing for us and i will always thank you not matter how much you tell me not too. Luna i will be very careful with Death, you'll have my word on that and if i ever need you i'll be calling your name." Jessa was so thankful that her headmistress wanted to help so much and believed in her. She never had someone other than Daichi right now.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 am

Luna smiles. ''It's my pleasure to help a student. If you see Death, tell him to come to me at the end of your meeting. I wish to speak with him.'' She asks Jessa and nods her head. ''I'm glad you will. I'm also glad you came to me. I'll always be here for you, Child. You have my word and trust me...An Angel's word is the most powerful thing in the world.'' She says softly and smiles brightly at Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 am

Jessa pulled herself up. "Luna can i give you a hug?" She asked shyly. To be honest Luna was now more a mother to Jessa then the Fairy queen was and Jessa was really happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:56 am

Luna grinned at her request and stood up. She walked gracefully over to Jessa and pulls her in a motherly hug. ''My dear child...You can have whatever you wish.'' She mumbles against Jessa's forehead after kissing her there.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am

Jessa smiles as Luna pulled her in a hug and kisses her forehead. "You are more like a mother to me than my own mother is, i don't even want to call her mom anymore." Jessa sighed. Jessa pulled out of the hug. "The only wish i have is to see my dad again and to know the truth about everything what is told me but i guess i have to figure it out with what i have." Jessa smiled weakly at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 am

Luna smiles. ''I had a little sister when i was human...She had a little baby girl. Her name was Amelia. When my sister died, i looked after Amelia but then...i died...My little Amelia had no one, centuries went by and now here you are. You look so much like her when i watched Amelia grow up.'' Luna admits with sadness in her eyes. ''There are ways to see a loved one. You may not be able to speak with him, ask him things but you can see him. It's ancient magic though...Try to speak with the older wizards.'' She suggests and pulls out of the hug. She strokes Jessa's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I can help (Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can help (Jessa)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next