Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_vote_lcapBreathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_voting_barBreathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_vote_lcapBreathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_voting_barBreathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) Empty
PostSubject: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Ezra roamed the street of New York, with little on his mind. He hardly every had anything significant to think about anymore, and even less to focus his time on. He had heard of a school in Canada, where anybody was welcome but he had yet to visit it. Perhaps that would be his next destination, but for tonight he had a plan.

There was a woman, walking alone down the cold street and a small smile appeared on his lips. Approaching her quickly, he spoke in a soft voice to her, "would you like some help with those bags?" To his surprise, she agreed, and he would have grinned in triumph if it wouldn't have given him away.

Twenty minutes later, in a back alley right in the centre of New York City, Ezra was surrounded by neglected shopping bags and a trail of sweet blood fell from his lower lip. Standing with black eyes, the man began to walk away as if he were never there...
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Serena's heart began to race as she felt a life leave the world, and nearby. Little did she know, the life in question was down the alley only two blocks, perhaps, behind her. She hadn't been sent to watch over this one, but she felt the sensation of a lost life all the same. Continuing to walk the sidewalk she had paused on when the feeling washed over her, Serena pulled the collar of her coat a little tighter around herself. Before too long, she found a bench near the entrance of the park and sat, breathing a heavy sigh, she said a mental prayer for The Creator to watch over the lost one and to guide them home.

Feeling a little more at ease, Serena crossed one leg over the other, and just took some time to enjoy simply sitting and watching the people that walked nearby...
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Ezra ran his hand through his short hair and licked the remaining blood from his lips. It wasn't often that he wanted to feed again so soon after a full meal, but there was something in the air that caused his incisors to descend. Taking a deep breath through his mouth, he willed the teeth to behave as he subtly searched for the source of the scent as he walked. It was one of the purest he had ever inhaled, and he knew it could not have been from the large man who was limped across the road, or the mother and children who's hair were all knotted on their heads.

When he saw her, though, he couldn't help the intake of breath. The appearance of the woman who sat with a leg crossed over the other on a bench. Ezra wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him, or if the blonde beauty was actually glowing. It wasn't a crazy type of glow, it was a subtle glow that seemed to draw the eye without being obnoxious. He stood a short distance from the woman as he tried to figure her out, while hoping that she wouldn't notice his stare.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Serena watched as several people walked by and even smiled and waved at the young children and their mother who crossed in front of her. There was still good in the world, and there was the proof. Figuring she should continue on, Serena got to her feet, brushed the snow from her coat and, tucking her hands inside her pockets, began to follow the sidewalk to wherever it would take her. She felt a slight feeling that she was being watched, but given where she was, it was nothing she was too worried about. Nothing in her instincts told her to be leery. Before getting too far, her bright eyes caught sight of the gated fountain that been allowed to freeze in the winter air. Pausing and resting her hands on the cold iron of the gate, she admired the forms the water had taken as it shifted states. It really was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Ezra tilted his head as the woman stood, and he figured that she wasn't there for any particular reason. So many of the people in this city spent for too much of their time rushing, and the fact that the blonde in front of him hadn't made one rushed movement since he had laid eyes on her made him incredibly curious. Taking small, slow steps toward her, he smiled when she paused before the fountain and he let out a steadying breath before moving to stand beside her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked her, his voice quiet and his eyes intense. He had yet to decide if it was worth tarnishing her beauty in order to taste the blood that moved through her veins, and he figured the best way to find out was to talk to her. Hear her voice, before he decided to remove her voice box.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Jumping slightly at the voice that sounded next to her, Serena turned her bright eyes on the man and she was stunned. He was incredibly handsome, and his eyes... Such eyes she hadn't seen before... Coming back to herself quickly, she smiled and nodded at his question before looking back at the fountain. "It is. I'm surprised they let it freeze, but happy they do. It's like magic..." Serena spoke softly, a wistfulness on her words. Glancing back at him, her smile warmed.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:52 am

Up close, the young woman was even more breathtaking than from afar. His gaze held hers for a few moments before he forced his away, back to the fountain. A small smile touched his lips as she spoke, the image flashing before his eyes one filled with blood.. her blood. But he knew that he couldn't attack her now, not when she had so easily spoken to him. He was certain that mortals all had a sense of self-preservation when he spoke to them, but this woman was different and that he appreciated. "I do wonder what it looks like in the summer," he said quietly, his voice softer than he had intended. He wasn't a soft sort of man, but for some reason this being of other-wordly beauty was beginning to bring out a side of him that he lost many years ago, when he saw his little sister's lifeless face. "You remind me of my baby sister," he whispered, his eyes flicking to her face.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:04 am

His voice was soft and gentle as he spoke, something that made Serena happy. "The water moves freely in a dance that is poetry in motion," she answered him with a happy sigh, glacing back at the handsome man. Tucking a few stray blonde locks behind her ear, Serena found herself lost in his gaze for several moments, a pleasent lost, to be frank, before his comment brought her back. "I do?" she asked, softly. It wasn't every day that she was told something like that, and by someone who just happened to pause to speak with her. "Why do you say that?" she asked, her eyes filled with curiosity as she looked back at the frozen water. She got a feeling from him, as he stood next to her. He was different, but she didn't know how. Something just was...
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 am

Ezra’s eyes fell downcast at her words, his thoughts moving from the want to slaughter her, to the want to listen to her talk for the rest of his days. How strange, he thought, trying desperately to figure out what made this young woman stand out from the rest. He knew that he wasn’t going to be able to figure it out without further investigation, and so decided that he would simply wait and see. “You are beautiful, to start,” he said plainly, though were he still a human man, his face’d likely have flushed, “and you sound so sweet, like she always did..” Victoria was the thing that Ezra missed the most of his human life, but he knew that even if he hadn’t become the monster that he was, he would have ended up dead right along side her. “She died many years ago...” he added, at no more than a whisper despite himself.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:56 am

Bringing her grey eyes back to him, a soft flush crept into her cheeks as well as a soft smile at his compliments of her. "Thank you," she said sweetly. Serena realized that this was the first time that someone saying anything about how she looked or sounded actually seemed to touch her. Being what she was, beauty was something she heard a lot about and, often, it was the first of her features that others noticed. But, this man noticing it was different. As he mentioned that his sister had died a while ago, Serena's smile faded as sorrow for the lost of someone so dear to him filled her. She didn't know what compelled her to act as she did, but she reached out and put a soft, warm hand on his lower arm if, for nothing else, to comfort him. "I'm so sorry. She was dear to you, as little sisters are. I hope the memories I've stirred of her for you are happy ones," she said managing a comforting glimmer of a smile. The pain must be great. You can hear it in his voice, feel it radiating off him... Drawing a slow breath, Serena asked softly, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Do not thank me,” he answered without thinking, “I only speak the truth.” Ezra’s thoughts sped to many things, things that he had not thought of since he was twenty seven years old and as human as anyone else. What was this woman doing here alone? She wore no ring, therefore she belonged to no man. She was obviously young, and far too attractive to be out without a chaperone. Particularly with the way the country had fallen into invisible shambles. But soon, he found those thoughts being chased away by the woman’s voice shook him back to attention. “Yes. There was only one memory with her in it that could be considered anything but good,” he answered, though he had to fight said memory from clouding every sense. “Brandr, miss. Ezra Brandr,” he replied politely, “would you honour me with knowing your name?
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:08 am

Tipping her head at his remark about the truth and speaking it, Serena let it be. She watched him drift into his memories slightly and hoped that he was thinking of good times with his sister that he compared her to. "Many good memories. That is good to hear," she said gently. Hearing that only one memory was not among them, Serena guessed it was when he lost her. Not wanting to bring it up as it would sadden him, and it was really not polite of her to ask this stranger how she passed, she didn't mention it. "Ezra Brandr... A strong name," she surmised before answering him with a soft smile, "I'm Serena, Serena Deangelo. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:23 am

Thank you,” he answered, “my mother always said that she called me that so that I would grow into a good and helpful person.” Ezra hardly bothered to hide the faint smirk as he considered how that had worked out. Not exactly the way she’d have planned, he never doubted. Serena, he thought, what a lovely name.. A lopsided grin spread across his face and reaching into the depths of his eyes. “That name certainly suits you, ma’am,” he replied politely, before continuing, “you have a grace about you that seems to emanate peace.. or at least something like that. Did you know that to some, Serena means 'sunlight'?” The man bowed his head, his gaze sweeping the ground and shoes before returning to Serena’s. Reaching out , he gently took her hand and brushed a soft kiss to the back of her knuckles, “the pleasure is all mine, ma’am.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:38 am

"She named you well," Serena complimented as his smirk shifted into a small grin that reached his eyes. She didn't know why, but seeing his eyes smile made her happy inside. You've seen this from lots of people. Why is this one touching you so? Her thoughts were interrupted by catching something she hadn't noticed before. Is he a... Her notice of his fangs didn't convey through her features as she wasn't sure if it was a play of the light or angle or whatever, but she was certain she saw them. His compliment to her name brought her back to the moment, even though she was now slightly on alert for anything that could go amiss. "Why, thank you, Ezra. I have heard that, as well as peace and starlight. All of which fit perfectly..." she mused, the last statement very softly, as she dropped her eyes shyly for a moment. Ezra couldn't be more dead on with his description of her, but she couldn't just come out and tell him that she was an Angel. If he was a mortal, she couldn't tell him as that would break the mystery of the immortal to mortal world. As he took her hand and kissed it, Serena's eyes locked with his as she received none of the feelings of the beings she had come in contact with before. His touch was different. Could he really be...Vampire?

Last edited by Serena Deangelo on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 am

I like to think so,” he replied, though it was partially a lie. He did consider himself a polite man, who looked out for others. But no matter what good he could do would never erase the lives that he had ended. But that was the chain of life, wasn’t it? The strong get stronger and the weak die. That was the way things were the day that sweet little Victoria was slaughtered like an animal. He still didn’t know why it was he that had been chosen to ‘live’ on, but in time he had managed to find some joy in his new life. Closing his lips quickly, he subtly ran his tongue across his teeth and could feel the pointed incisors. She noticed, I know she did.. he thought, though he managed to keep his face composed. When she went on to speak, he couldn’t help but blind in surprise that she hadn’t begun the usual reaction that would have ended with her throat in his hand for his own protection. He didn’t know whether it was that or her words themselves than made him lower his face until it was a few inches to hers. “You’re something else, Serena Deangelo. Your voice, your scent.. you glow so beautifully.. You saw what I am, it’s only fair for you to tell as well.” Despite the close proximity, he kept his tone as unthreatening as possible. He didn’t want to hurt her by any means, but he was curious..
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:31 am

Freezing and slowing her breathing as Ezra drew close, so close, to her, Serena remained calm. If he was, in fact, Vampire, she knew she needed to be on her guard. She didn't want to hurt him. Something inside her told her, against her own logic, that she didn't need to fear him. His words caused her to swallow dryly as her put all the pieces on the table that pointed to her being something other than human. You saw what I am... Serena's bright eyes seemed to light up with understanding when he confirmed what she suspected. "You are right, Ezra..." she began slowly. "I'm an Angel," she said in a soothing whisper that was only loud enough for him to hear. Her eyes sparking with truth, she wondered if he would believe her without the proof of her wings to add to her statement. "You are a Vampire?" she ventured to asked in the same soft whisper and a slight tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 am

A.. a what?” he asked, for the first time since his change, genuinely shocked. He had encountered many different types of people. Some he would have never even considered harming, others he wouldn’t want to. Most, however, were simply ordinary and would have been dead before nearly reaching such a level of conversation. But never in his life had he met someone who was anything other than mortal, and that thought both frightened him and intrigued him. At her question, Ezra smiled, this time showing his full set of white teeth with a purpose. She had been honest with him, so he would be honest with her as well. “Yes,” he replied, “I have been this way for well over three centuries.” The man thought for a few moments before he held his arm out. “I don’t know if you can answer them, but I have so many questions bubbling in my head. Would you like to sit and talk with me?I'm asking an angel to join me for a while, he thought, I'm either insane or this world has more secrets than I ever would have expected...
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:08 am

Daring to move, Serena brushed a lock of blonde hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "An Angel," she repeated gently with a soft smile. She wondered if he had ever encountered one such as her before, and based on his reaction, she guessed he hadn't. As Ezra smiled, revealing this teeth fully, Serena drew a deep breath as her eyes focused on them for several moments before looking back into his eyes. So he is a Vampire... Intriguing... She had heard of such beings, even saw one or two from a distance, but never actually met one. Over 300 years he had been as he is... Tilting her head slightly, highly curious about this handsome man before her, she mused softly, "Such a long time... Immortality suits you, Ezra." Three centuries was really nothing to Serena, but she knew that it was a long time however you measured it. Maybe it was her close bond and contact with mortals that helped her see the length of time in a different way from others like her. Seeing the arm he offered her, she drew her hand closer to herself out of instinct, nothing more, before hearing his offer for company and conversation. Lightly biting her lower lip as she considered his offer, Serena studied his face for a moment. A Vampire is asking me to sit and spend some time with him... How unique a situation! Slipping her hand into the crook of the arm he offered her, Serena nodded. "I would like that, very much. As for your questions, I will answer them as best as I can. Will you answer mine, as well?" she answered.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:45 am

Angel... That was the word that he had been looking for from the moment that he laid eyes on her. She looked so pure and other-worldly, though Ezra hadn’t been able to think of the right word to describe her properly. Angel was definitely the way to do so, and his eyes softened at the thought. Perhaps he hadn’t travelled as much as he had thought if he had honestly never encountered such a being before. He knew that he would have remembered if he had, the gentle but vibrant glow that was even more noticeable now would have never left his memories. “Immortality suits everyone, I have come to believe,” Ezra replied, a gentle mocking tone to his voice, “though I like to think that I am this way for a reason, though I have yet to find what that reason may be.” At Serena’s agreement of his offer, the man softly rested his hand atop the one that she laid on his arm. At a slow pace, even for a mortal, Ezra lead the newly revealed angel to a seat nearby and waited for her to take her seat. “I will answer with what I know, though it would seem that isn’t much.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:04 am

Smiling and chuckling lightly, Serena mused, "Some it suits better. There is a reason for everything, even if you don't see it right off. Even for immortals..." She knew that fate had an interesting way of doing things. Making thing happen or people meet or leave all for a purpose that is unseen. Even as an Angel, Serena learned that all things happen with purpose and in time the purpose will reveal itself. His hand over hers, while cool, didn't feel threatening. In fact, it was quite nice. having never been touched by a Vampire before, she took a moment to study the feeling his touch gave her. It wasn't like that of the Demons or of the Mortals. It was...somewhere...in the middle, subtle, something that could easily be overlooked if one wasn't paying attention. Taking a seat next to him, her eyes were bright with curiosity. Ezra was not only handsome, strikingly so, but he was something Serena had never gotten to know in any way other then in books, from a distance, and word of mouth. Keeping her hand in his arm and under his own, she said with a wink, "I have a feeling you know more then you think. Ask away."
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:26 pm

"I agree with you there," Ezra answered. He had not met many other vampires, but one of them who he had really should have been left to die like a mortal. She had even reckless and childish, far too mentally young to handle the responsibilities that came with the change. Serena's skin felt warm against his, though my uncomfortably so. He was sure that he was crazy when he realised that even the feel of her skin was beautiful, his thumb acting on it's own accord to brush gently over her knuckles.

When given the word, Ezra smiled and tried to organise his thoughts. There was so many questions that bubbled around in his mind and he wondered where to begin. It wasn't a long moment before he opened his mouth again. "Where do angels come from? Are you born like mortals, or are you made? Do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:59 am

Serena's eyes twinkled softly as she felt Ezra's touch over her knuckles. For a being that was so feared, he was gentle. Even though her mind and all she knew about Vampires was telling her to be careful, she couldn't help but feel a sense of ease sitting next to him, his hand touching hers. As she waited for his questions, Serena wondered just what he would ask her and if she would be able to answer. Smiling when several questions sounded from him, she thought about her answers. "Angels aren't born like mortals are. We are made. The Creator fashions us for different things like fire, air, or even...starlight, like me," she began pausing for a moment to draw a deep breath. She had never had a talk like this with anyone before, and she didn't know how he would take her answers. "When He feels the time is right, He fashions an Angel as he wishes, giving them life. We grow and learn and, eventually, we are given a place among all the others. Given a...job, if you will," Serena said leaning back against the bench. "Sadly, I don't live here. Normally, I don't live anywhere in particular. For now, I'm staying at a school in Canada for those like us. There is a reason I'm to be there that is still shrouded in mystery. But, I go where I am needed, hence why I'm here," she said, her tone slightly sad as she told about not really belonging anywhere and yet belonging everywhere. Looking back up at Ezra, she managed a small smile as she watched his eyes for his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:53 am

Ezra offered a soft smile in return for the breathtaking one that the literal angel offered. She truly was stunning, and he was sure that she knew she was taking a chance while being so close to him. He had yet to ask about the death of an angel, though he was sure he would, but he had no intention to harm her anymore. Usually, he would kill and feed and then think little more of it. He was not a cold hearted being, it was simply the way that things were. Now, however, he noticed the way that his heart told him not to rid the world of such a rare beauty, and he had learned over the years to never defy one's deepest feelings.

"The Creator? You are a daughter of The Lord?" the man asked, rather taken aback. He knew all of the stories that had been told for generations, and there was a time when he had blindly believed every one of them. Over the years, however, he had become clouded with doubt. He had often wondered what kind of 'lord' would have forced him to be what he was- to live in solitude for the rest of time. Yet, there she was, this otherworldly beauty who was crafted by The Lord himself. "Starlight? What does that even mean?" Ezra asked, his tone purely curious. As the blonde woman leaned back, the vampire couldn't help but drag his gaze along her slender shoulders and throat, his thoughts not entirely pure, before resting upon her face once again. "You were needed here?" he asked, "did I interrupt your work?"

Ezra relaxed into the bench slightly as he listened intently to Serena's melodic voice and she spoke of a school in Canada. "The is an establishment for angels? Why is it here on earth?" Ezra asked, his eyes swimming with curiosity, interest and mild surprise and he looked into hers.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Ezra's smile made her heart skip ever so slightly. Even being was he was, he was a handsome man and his smile, small or not, only added to this. His question made her look away in thought as she pondered just how to answer it. It wasn't something that was asked of her all that often, if ever, so Serena wanted to give it some thought so she answered as best as she could. "Sort of... You've heard any number of the stories of Creation?" she asked, looking back at him. "I'm made by His hand, so in a way you can say I am His daughter. We don't really have parents like humans do, but some of use view Him like a father figure. Since I don't know what it's like to have an actual father, He kind of fills that spot for me. Hopefully, that makes some sense," Serena answered with a small shrug. It was an odd kind of answer, but it was the best she could offer.

Ezra's next question made Serena beam with a smile. "I'm what the other angels call a Star Angel. Everything is made from something, and angels like me are made from the light of the stars. When He made me, He used some of what the stars shine to form me as I am. And so, here I am," she said, allowing her light to shine a little brighter. For that brief moment, a dusting of twinkling freckles danced across her cheeks, before her light returned to normal. Nodding to his next question, Serena sighed. "I was and, no, you didn't. A Guardian Angel's work is never done... I was needed here to dispatch a Demon that was preparing to do the same to an innocent... A human... Often they simply torment them, but sometimes, like this time, they are more malicious," she said, her voice shifting slightly as she thought about the work she had done. Serena loved being what she was, but even her work could be draining.

"It's an establishment for any supernatural being, really," she offered. At least, that was what she was told anyways, "I don't really know it's purpose or why it's here, but it is." As her eyes found his, she rested back on the bench and let out a content sigh. "I don't know why I've been sent there...." Serena whispered as she became lost in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)   Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing in Snowflakes (Serena, M)
Page 1 of 1