Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:57 pm

The loud moans turns into screams as he pushed harder and harder within her. "Goshh, Daichi." Jessa's hands gripped his hair a little bit tighter with every thrust. She moved faster as she could feel another high point coming closer. "Yes, yes, you can fuck every part of me!" Jessa said in a horny voice. She was so horny he could ask her anything and she would do it just to reach her high point faster.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:02 am

He laughed slightly, pulling her closer, licking her neck hungrily, her flesh tasted salty with her thin layer of sweat forming just from the work out. He lethis tail change form, rubbing on her ass playfully, thrusting into her pussy harder and harder, pressing her wombs entrance now. She was always so alive when she was horny, willing to go the distance for every last climax she had .
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:17 am

Jessa looked at Daichi laughing at her and she grabbed his jhead with both of her hands and kissed him passionately, when she broke away minutes later she had this fire in her eyes. "We should not cook on this spot on the kitchen anymore." She whispered jokingly. She jumped a bit when she felt something rubbing her ass and she looked at Daichi with a naughty look, surprisingly she gave him permission.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:10 am

He chuckled. " Want me to mark it off?" He asked as his tail invaded her, two others wrapping around her legs to hold her better. He moved in her with precision, moving in sync with his tail, taking her body for himself yet again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:38 am

The double take in filled her and as she was held in place by two of his other tails, only Jessa could do is moans loudly. She pulled her head back and closed her eyes as her mouth opened to let out more moans. She looked awfully dirty, covered in sweat and her juichend running down her legs. She was glad no one could enter the house, that would be plain embarassing. Her hands were in Daichi's neck and in his hair, gripping tighter as her reaching point of her orgasm was coming closer. Jessa's pussy was on fire and would have a couple days of tests after this adventieve but now Jessa didn't feel her pussy at all, only her orgasm that was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:48 am

He smirked at her, her lewd expression as she found herself victim of another orgasm, pullingand rocking her on his body so she would find another and another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11