Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Demons just love to read I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read I_voting_barDemons just love to read I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Demons just love to read I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read I_voting_barDemons just love to read I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Demons just love to read

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Demons just love to read Empty
PostSubject: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Daichi sat up by the lake, balancing a thick book on his lap, with a light touch, backpack hanging above him on a tree branch. He was a demon, one of the newest ones as he was eighteen, he was the most content demon out there as far as he knew. He rubbed the books face slowly with his finger tips carefully, his crimson eyes raking over the title, baring his teeth into a small smirk as his eyes devoured every word it saw. The boy didn't look away from his text, his pointed ears twitching at the sounds all around him. The wind shifted slightly, blowing his dark hair to the east, still he did not bother to look up, even as he heard footsteps somewhere around him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Luna walks to the lake and frowned seeing a demon. ''Hello. I'm Luna Valkyrie..the only fallen Angel in the region. Welcome to Bladed hearts...What brings you to the lake?'' She smiles at him seeing he was only young and didn't actually seem that threatening. She walks closer to him, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. Her black and gold markings graced her skin in a lace like pattern as she stared at the demon before her.

OOC: I'm so sorry for the lack of..site. I'm still getting the hang of things. I only recently just put up the chatbox. Embarassed Well hello! It's awesome to have someone new! I shall get right on it making a demon group and adding you straight away! If you look at the other post...you will notice...this site isn't for the young and i shall be putting warnings on. I look forward to Rping with you Daichi! Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Daichi didn't look up still, two finger reaching up a tapping the bridge of his nose, a soft click coming like he was adjusting glasses. "I'm here for the calm of it, names Daichi...I'm a demon" he said flipping page after page. His hand shifted back down to the book in his hands, black tattoos showing from his sleeves...except most tattoos didn't shift and slip further into their owners clothes. "What brings you to the lake? Meeting somebody?" He said after a long moment of silence from him.

OoC: I look for it to rping with the you too lol and I noticed that while passing through, i don't know why but I'm drawn to this places bare bones look, probably because I want to watch it grow.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:23 am

Luna stares with a small smile. He didn't look up which intrigued her a lot. She slowly sits down in front of him, tilting her head causing her straight hair to fall to the side. ''Nice to meet you, Daichi...Such a rarity to see a demon so casual and reading in fact!'' She grins hoping he becomes comfortable in her presence. ''I love the lake...it's so much calmer than anywhere else in this place. I came to the lake to just get away from my work. I love to draw but it becomes a curse as i do it all the time. Which explains my charcoaled hands.'' She lifts up her hands to show there are black smudges across it. ''I only have one friend...Well he's not really a friend.'' She blushes slightly and traces the marks on her skin. She looked just in time to see his move. ''Your tattoos are quite something...'' She says with awe lacing her words.

OOC: YAY and probably...this used to be a filled site ya know? There was lots of things but for some reason, one day i went on it and POOF! It was gone...It was replaced by some other site. Lots of hard work went into it and then that happened. So i'm bringing it back! Thank you for joining :') I've done the demons group obviously Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 am

Daichi smirked slightly, brushing his finger over the old parchment paper in the book. "My tattoos are much different than a humans...the ink is actually mixed with my own blood, as well as a special powder, that makes it move" He said. The demon looked at Luna, the sun light reflecting off his wire rim glasses that somehow just appeared from nothing. He reached up and took them off, rubbing his left eye with his wrist. "And I'm a very...different demon, I have control of my temper so I don't go on rampages or play games with humans minds like a few of my kin." He said closing the book lovingly, the leather sizzling slightly and snapping its clasp into locked position.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:45 am

Luna smiles watching his every move and her electric blue eyes widen as she stares at the wire rim glasses. ''Amazing. I was simply born with these...marking me as an angel...then i fell causing the black. Permanently marked.'' She shrugs and smiles again as she watches him stroke the book lovingly. ''I am glad you are not like the others. They never know when to stop and if i was one of you, i'd get very bored of doing the same thing.'' She says playing with a bit of grass.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:59 am

"If you were one of us, you'd find new ways to make it fun" he replied honestly. It was true, most demons that liked to raise hell a few million feet to the surface often made their games much more interesting by popping on little surprises. "I recall one particular 'game' involving a farmers chickens being able to float whenever they walked around, it took him days to find out how they got on the roof without his noticing. Eventually the demon that did this allowed the chickens to float as well as rapidly produce eggs" Diachi chuckled shaking his head at the memory. "I had to sort out the mess myself to prevent him from getting a priest and holy water to get rid of us...I happened to enjoy the company of the farmers daughter" he added
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am

Luna laughs and shakes her head. "This is why I fell. I spent so much time watching all the other creatures have fun and do what they want when I was forced to watch over the same person do the same mistakes over and over again. It got...boring. The person ended up killing themselves and I had enough. I just fell. Why look over someone when you know you can't do anything to help 'em?" She shrugs and grins. "you let the farmers daughter see you? Touch you? Or did you just talk about books and the way they live?" She asks looking at the sparkling water.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Daichi looked at the water, fingers brushing his lips gently and looked at Luna's reflection in the water. "She's dead now...but we shared time together, she saw me without my glamour...you could say we touched each other at in the stroke of midnight every night, after I took her out for the night." He said after a deep frosty silence. The demon looked from the water and remembered it, her death. The lights and sounds of a carnival, laughter, then the warmth of her body slowly leaving her body, and the flicker of light from Death himself.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 am

Luna looked at him sadly. "You fell for her didn't you?" She asked thinking of all the death, chaos, change and sadness she saw from being an normal angel. She let her mind wander. A lone tear fell down her pale white cheek. "what's it like being what you are?" She asks letting the question hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:40 am

"To be honest, its rough...being picked out of a crowd because of what you are, so many people, humans, Grimms, angels let them be fallen or not, people can see what I am and think I'm making a contract to destroy them, I get respect from the witches and wizards because I have power. Some of us hate the sight of anything like you. And in Hell? It's basic shit, torment, torture, poke, prod, maintain, steal a soul, report to Death, rinse and repeat...and yeah I fell for her, I fell hard enough I told Death to give her back, but He couldn't" Daichi looked at his hand, noticing they were clenched tight, every muscle in his arms were locked tight, he slowly relaxed. "He said that she was good, pure enough to go to heaven, a place where I cannot go without instantly turning into a pillar of salt...forever gone I became distant to the thought of love" Daichi finished, casting his gaze on her, the crimson orbs brightened slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:10 am

Luna listens and lets her tears fall at the heartbreaking words. She takes his hand slowly after seeing they were clenched. ''Life is hard yet you are here. Yes you feel anger but you're able to control it. You're different and i'm glad you are. Do you always do that for Death? Is that why you came here? I'm so curious about you, Daichi...possibly because you are different.'' She looks into his crimson eyes with her electric blue ones. ''It's sad really...that you can't go to the realm i was once part of. This seems to be the only neutral place..'' She says, looking up at the sky with hatred filling her eyes. ''Only purity can go up there...and impure people must watch the clouds go by...and be stuck in this place. I am impure, Daichi...most people on this world are impure and it's bloody shit.'' She says.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 am

He chuckled and held up his right hand, the one she wasn't holding, letting his tatto sprout further into his palm, forming a small flame symbol then it ignited qiuckly. "You and I are different indeed, unpure by choice and unpure by nature are two seperate types" he said looking at the fire as it flickered out of existence. "Still it's neutral here as well as in hell, they would welcome the ones considered unfit for forgiveness, except..." He faltered squeezing her hand slightly, before letting go. "They still make you do your time, take your punishment, which do in fact vary, it's not just burning in fires or what the bible says, I can't read the damn thing....and no I didn't come here because I couldn't handle routine, I came here because I'm 180 years old and never got to meet anything except humans, demons, and think about my lost love." He said letting his hand drop and the tatto slipped away from the sunlight. "You fell because you got sick of watching people fall into darkness, I came up to the earth because I was sick of granting a person one great wish before taking away something they never knew how badly they loved it...falling in love taught how bad that can really be...but...it's my job until I get my internship to collect souls with Death"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna smiles at his chuckle and watches the small flame ignite. Her eyes widen and she listens to his words. She squeezes his hand back and places it back on her lap. She watches as he lets his hand drop and she looks him square in the eye. ''As obvious as it sounds...your job sucks ass! Yes...there are dark parts to it but at least you are here now.'' She smiles at him and traces her own markings. ''You will like it here hopefully...I am after all the founder of this place before i died. I held some form of purity apparently so i became this and came back to it. Hoping to help people like i was back then. I'm 350 years old, Daichi yet i look no older than 17.'' She smiles. ''This place used to be just a room you know? A simple..boring room but i tried to lighten it up.'' She turns her head to stare at the beautiful castle she called home.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

He laughed and touched her chin gently with two fingers. "350 and you are indeed beautiful, just like your castle" he said lowering his hand again and shook his head, smiling a bit. "And I'll find pleasure here I'm sure, but that depends on who I meet doesn't it?" He said resting his hands on the grass. Daichi reached up above him and pulled his backpack down and slipped his book inside, reaching it next to him. "The book by the way, is written in demon instead of English, so unless you can read my language I don't think you could borrow any books from me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Luna smiles and a rosy blush forms on her snow white cheeks at his compliment. ''Thank you..'' She looks around and smiles at the fish in the lake nearby. ''There are many kinds here...maybe some demons. Who knows? Ya just got to search for them.'' She smirks and watches as he puts the book away. She laughs at his comment. ''Interesting...Perhaps you can borrow some books from my library. They're in multiple languages and i still have to decipher them.'' She says looking back at him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 pm

He smiles a bit and nodded. "Maybe I could do that for you, I know many languages including the dead ones" he said. Daichi chuckled. "And I'd only hope I find calmer demons than the ones I already know, I'd rather find new people, like you"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Luna grins at his smile. ''I'd love that actually...I'm getting quite distracted with my art work that i barely go in the library anymore...'' She sighs and makes a mental note to do so. ''There should be calm demons around here somewhere...Just go to the registry which is where we keep track on everyone.'' She suggests and hears the last bit. She looks at him with a lopsided smile. ''Why new people like me?'' She asks out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

He chuckled and looked away from her. "I'm not quite sure myself, I could mean new people in general, I could mean it like gorgeous women such as you, I could mean both." He shrugged. "To be sure I'd have to go look" he said looking back at her. "But if I am to pursue a women I would have to choose carefully, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Luna laughs and picks at the grass on the floor. ''Why thank you for the compliment.'' She says with a small smirk. ''Yes you should...you never know if they have been taken or they are pursuing a man of their own.'' She smiles and lays on her back looking at the clouds go by. She turns her head to the side so she can still see him and smiles. ''There are many beautiful women around here..different species, personalities...everyone different and unique. You just have to look for the perfect one.'' She says with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Daichi looked at her, smirking a bit. "I take it your heart belongs to another?" He said leaning against the tree yet again. He adjusted his glasses and looked at the lake. "Either way, I'm curious what it takes to catch the eye of a another species, from nymphs to werewolves..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Luna nods. ''Achilles Grimm..How could you tell?'' She asks looking at him to see him smirking. She childishly stuck her tongue out at him and looks back at the sky. ''Hm...just act yourself. That should help.'' She says with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm

"I could tell mostly from the first question I asked of you, you said 'kind of your friend' meaning you either were uncertain or you are dating said friend" he answered, his smirk returning. Daichi chuckled and stretched. "Be yourself, I've heard for 150 years, but still I accept your logic behind it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Luna shakes her head and laughs. ''Makes sense...and good. You should always accept my logic as i am older and therefore wiser!'' She grins and clicks her back, turning her head to look at him. ''I'm glad i met ya, Daichi. You've ridden me of my urges to paint and draw...Now i just want to chill!'' She says with a smile gracing her face.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 pm

"Indeed you are older, but I'm certain I match your knowledge" he said, he closed his eyes and sighed. Just letting a simple silence fall about them. "I find you interesting, Luna...so do you have any sisters?" He asked after a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons just love to read
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: