Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) Empty
PostSubject: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 am

Jessa woke up a couple of hours later, not aware of what time it was. She pulled her head up and saw Daichi sleeping next to her. She lied down again and sighed, before nuzzling her head on his warm chest, she listened to his heartbeat.

Jessa kisses his chest and turns so she is lying on her stomach, still completely naked with her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:04 am

Daichi's eyes opened at the sudden motion on the bed, his arm instinctively tracked her and pulling her closer to him. With Light grogginess on his handsome face, he cast her a gentle smile. "Good morning" he whispered, pressing her a little closer to him, planting a smooth kiss on her lips. They spent more time than they probably knew on the bed, it felt maybe like an hour or so, but it was actually more like 3 or 4 hours, followed by sleeping off intense passion for maybe 2 hours. It was noon of the next day.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:11 am

Jessa looked at him as he said good morning. Was it good morning? Jessa wondered but then shrugged her shoulders and kissed him back. "How do you know it is morning? She questioned him. She lied her head on his chest as she wasn't sure if she could pull up and walk around and she liked his comfort. Jessa didn't feel not much but maybe because they had been sleeping for... she didn't know exactly.

"I got lost track of time and day, we must have been fucking for a whole three to four hours right?" She guessed and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 am

"Around that chunk of time, yes" he said as he stroked her head slowly. "its morning because if the blood moon was still out, I would be less calm and still ready to get more sex. I would feel its power still, since I don't, it has to be morning now" he explained. Daichi curled his fingers in her hair slowly. "How are you feeling now?" He questioned back, knowing he probably put her body through a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 am

Jessa pulled up quickly when he mentioned the blood moon and looked at him with wide eyes. "Do you have medicines against pregnancies? The first time you came half in me and the second time....Ohh my gosh..." Jessa pulled herself up and paced around the room, now feeling her sore pussy and legs but she could walk.

Jessa's one hand covered her mouth and the other hand was in her hair. It was still the blood moon when he came the first time. Jessa stopped and looked at him. "What if i'm pregnant? Would you still like me?" Jessa asked him afraid of his answer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:35 am

"Of course I would still like you, we're bound together, and don't worry about it, i got it on you, but not inside you, I'd be able to tell if you're going to have a baby" he said as he got up, moving to her, touching her arms. "But if really want some medicines, I know of a potion that can help" he said. It could basically put the process off instantly, by making the paired materials separate, deadening the demonic seed that could've brought them a child.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 am

Jessa looked at him when he come closer. She shook her head and hugged him. "No, I don't want to be a murderer but if I'm pregnant, I want to be queen before it is born. Crazy, for a moment I felt a warm glow over me and in my mind I saw you and our first born playing around." Jessa looked at him and closed her eyes. "I can't have a child now, not with all the war and problems around us." Jessa kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

He rubbed her head gently, his arms slowly moving around her waist. "I think it'll work out, thing is i don't know how fast it goes for fairies, Demons tend to take shorter time, maybe half the time for a human" he said shifting off of her, sitting down on the bed in thought. He didn't really think about having kids that often, he wondered....would he do it better than his father?
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:13 am

Jessa looked at him with a pained expression. "Fast, but I'm half a demon. I don't know if that would make a difference?" She said to him. "You said you would know if I was going to have a baby, but how?" His comment confused her but she was too freaked out to question him about that. She had been calmed down. She walked towards him and stroked his hair. "What are you thinking about?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:36 am

"...just...well...I don't know my father, and I don't know how I'll do at raising a kid..." He said as she stroked his head, his fingers touching on her arm gently. "You asked me how I would know if you were pregnant...well it doesn't take long for everything to bind together for demons, I would see a little glow of magical power concentrating in your womb, even after the first day. There is no glow yet to prove it" he said lifting his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Jessa listened and nodded. "I'm sure my dad said that to my mom too but he turned out to be a very great dad. I'm certain that you will do your best, and you can't do more than your best." Jessa sits down next to him, grabbing his hands. "You give your everything to keep me safe, if we have a baby, you will not only feel the duty to protect it from harm but you will love unconditionally. That sorta happens to dads." Jessa reassured him.

Jessa thought about her father and how he was during his last living days. She sighed and shook the thoughts away, suddenly feeling tired. "Let's hope for now that it is nothing yet. Shall we lie down for a bit?" She asked him, leaning against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:43 pm

He shifted back, his arms pulling her onto the bed with him. "I think we can manage that" he said as he wrapped his strong arms around her, holding her close to him. "Just don't tempt me"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Jessa lied down with him, feeling safe with his strong arms around her. "Tempt you? With what?" She asked confused. She kissed him and then she closed her eyes. She was still tired from the greatest fuck ever.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:06 pm

"Everything" he muttered to himself as he nuzzled her neck slowly, his arms pressing them close together. "I don't know if I can even contain myself now" he teased in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:50 am

Jessa opened her eyes and leaned on her arm, she was facing him with a raised eyebrow. "Daichi? Are you serious?" She asked him trying to keep a straight face. "You want to do it again and again?" She shook her but couldn't hold her giggles.

She didn't know if her poor pussy could handle that.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 am

"Mm not as frequent as your thinking, but I would like it" he said as he placed kisses on her neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 am

Jessa sighed softly and closed her eyes at his kisses. "You mean you would want to make love to me?" Jessa asked him. "What we did was not love making, we were just screwing, raw fucking with each other. Not that was very bad, not at all! You can make love to me, i think my pussy can work with that."

Jessa opened her eyes and pulled up, facing him. She watched him and smiled. "I can't believe we are here and also together. A couple of weeks ago i couldn't imagine to be with someone let alone having sex with him, what strictly is forbidden in the Fairy kingdom untill you have your partner. I thought it was dirty and they should be ashamed if girls asked for forgiveness to my mom, after they had sex." Jessa sighed, she could remember her behavior against all those fairies and here she was, claimed and having the best sex in the world. Jessa climbed on top of Daichi and lied on top of him, with her face on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 am

"Mm I think I can manage that" he whispered before listening to her story. "I can't believe it either...I wanted nothing but to be alone...but that has changed now" he said as she climbed on him,her face n his shoulder. His hands moved up to her hips rubbing her body gently, kissing on her skin just a little more.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 am

Jessa smiled. His body temperature was wrapping around Jessa's naked body on top of him, like a warm blanket. "You're so comfortable." She ran a hand through his hair before she sits up and plays with his tail.

Jessa giggled sweetly while she kept her eyes on him. She was happy and satisfied with her position right now, feeling that she was in a teasing mood and that could only end in thing that they both wanted. She climbed off his body and lied down half over his body and then after two minutes she pulled up again still smiling brightly. "Sorry, just need to find a way to lie down." She shrugged, she accidently on purpose touched his cock with her arm. She lied down with only her head on his stomach and then watched him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:37 am

He smirked at her, his tail curling around her thigh, the tip rubbing on her pussy gently. "I can wait" he said as he moved his hand to her arm, shifting it some so she was touching on his cock. He smirked at her playfully, his hands touching on her face, gently touching her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 am

Jessa sighed softly when she felt her pussy getting touched. As he guided her hand to his cock, she started giggling and wrapped her hand around his cock and moved slowly up and down. His lid felt warm in her hand. Jessa was still lying on his stomach and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:49 am

The tip of his tail was slow and soft on Jessa's body, matching up to her speed that she was using on him. Daichi watched her hand slide up and down his length, the feeling relaxing to him as he got stiff in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Jessa opened her eyes, the slow movement from Daichi's tail was not what she was expecting and she found it even boring. There was little stimulation so Jessa looked at him. "Could you go faster?" She asked him, she had let go of his cock and was forming a little plan in her head. Smiling she crawled up to him so they were face to face. "If you go faster, I'll go and use my mouth and I'll swallow. Is that a deal?" Jessa kissed him, curled up to him because she was getting cold.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Daichi smirked slightly. "I think that's a good trade" he said as his tail started to move faster between her legs, placing kisses to match hers in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Jessa pulled away from him after his kisses, smirking at him. "Good." Jessa could feel her pussy getting wetter within minutes, she moved over to his still stiff cock and looked at it and then at Daichi. "Okay..."

Jessa didn't know what was happening with her but she had a weird feeling. Suddenly there was thunder and lightning and it started to rain very hard. Jessa shook from the cold but she shrugged her shoulders and took his cock in her mouth sucking on it to pleasure him. First she sucked slowly and then she sucked harder, taking him all the way and then only the tip. Jessa went up in giving Daichi the pleasure he deserved, that she didn't hear the knock on the bedroom door.

That night in Fealora, the fairy kingdom.

An announcer pulled the flag of the Fealora Palace half stick as the Queen of Fealora had died that night. The guards made their way to the school. Thunderclouds above the Fealora kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next