Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Night in the cold (Serena) I_vote_lcapNight in the cold (Serena) I_voting_barNight in the cold (Serena) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Night in the cold (Serena) I_vote_lcapNight in the cold (Serena) I_voting_barNight in the cold (Serena) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Night in the cold (Serena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Night in the cold (Serena) Empty
PostSubject: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:05 am

Lucifer walked along the winding snow covered road, the cold winter air burning in his lungs and the soft sound of snow crunching underneath his feet. The moon was a pale ghost pink and the wolves sang the song of sorrow as it hung lazily in the night sky as the stars twinkled around it. "This will be a good evening," Lucifer said his voice cold a silky smooth dipped in poison......
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Serena slipped her blades, freshly cleaned, into their sheaths on her back and sighed. It had been another tough fight to protect a charge, but, be that as it may, it was also a victory. Serena had bested the beast that threatened the one she was sent to protect. Standing, she closed her eyes and breathed in the cold air deeply. As she let her breath out slowly, her clothing shifted from her Guardian linens to a much more appropriate outfit for the winter weather of Russia, and her wings glowed with a gentle light, shifting into the winged tattoo on her back. The transformtion complete, Serena looked like any other teenager, and upon opening her grey eyes, she smiled.

Letting her feet guide her away from the scene where a demon lost his life only moments ago, Serena's breath left a steamy mist in the chilled air as the snow crunched under her boots. Looking up, she smiled as she saw the stars twinkling lightly in the night sky. As she watched the stars, Serena bumped into someone, her foot catching against his and sending her to the ground. "I'm so sorry. My mistake, I wasn't paying attention," she said as she looked up from the snowy ground, brushing her blond hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:50 am

Lucifer smiled at the girl as he removed his right hand from behind his back, he leaned forward and extended it to her offering to help her up. "There is no fault my dear," he said as a small grin danced across his face. The girl that had ran into him was stunning to look at it was as if light just radiated from this girl...
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 am

"I'm still sorry for bumping into you," she said with a soft smile. Looking up into the dark eyes of the very handsome man she had bumped into, Serena slipped her hand into the one he offered and suddenly felt as if her blood suddenly ran cold. Letting out a small gasp, she nearly froze. She knew this feeling, but how could it be? Getting a quick hold of herself, Serena pulled herself up and let the man's hand go. Tucking her own inside her jacket pockets, Serena looked up at the stars and said softly, "I was watching them. They are lovely, especially on a night light tonight." Her Guardian instincts were telling her to be watchful, and she was. There was something about this man...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:47 pm

"Yes they are," Lucifer said as he looked up placing his hand back behind his back and looking up. The night air was brisk as a light breeze fluttered by but it did not bother Lucifer he wore his e very day black suit and tie, it was simple but fitting and brought out the pail skin and dark almost black eyes. Looking back down Lucifer smiled, "once more no fault we all have distractions in this world we just have to over look them and move on." He said a sly grin spreading over his face. "Would you like to get a hot drink? I know this great little pub down the street." Lucifer said as he extended his arm for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:55 pm

The man's voice was smooth as velvet, Serena noticed, and kind but laced with something else. Finally letting things unfold as they will, she smiled slightly as he, once again, told her that she didn't need to worry about bumping into him. "I suppose you're right," she said with a light laugh, a touch of her inner light shining slightly from her. At his offer to get something warm to drink, Serena nearly said no, but then figured one drink couldn't hurt and something warm sounded nice after the confrontation she just had and the brisk cold of the weather around them. Hesitating for only a heartbeat of a moment, Serena slipped her hand through the arm he offered, not feeling the bone chilling cold wash over her this time as their contact was not direct. "Something warm to drink sounds nice. I don't know many places here," she told him as they began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Lucifer nodded his head with a slight smile and turned leading her down the street to the pub.......

Opening the door Lucifer held it open and waited for the girl to walk by him, inside the pub it was warm bright and cheery. There was a large fire in the middle of the room it was blazing out of all four sides of the fire place, there where about twenty tables in the room most which had already been filled full of jolly men drinking and joking together. Taking the girls hand Lucifer lead her through the see of tables to a far corner not to far from the fire but with just enough shadow to keep them hidden from unwanted attention. As the bar maid neared Lucifer pulled out a chair for the girl and offered to take her jacket before turning his attention to the bar maid, "what could I get you two tonight?" She asked, Lucifer quickly and swiftly answered. "I would like a bottle of your best vodka and for the," he paused for a moment looking back at her and thinking. "Hot cider," he stated and turned his attention back to the little table.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Entering the pub, Serena was pleased as the homey feel it put off. It was warm and just dark enough to make it a relaxing type of place. As the man took her hand, she felt the tingle like before race up her arm, chilling her slightly. Upon reaching the table he had selected, Serena took the seat he offered, but not before removing her coat and handing it to him. Turning to drape her scarf over the back of her chair, her winged tattoo between her shoulder blades was visible through the keyhole back of her shirt. Serena took her seat and was shocked that the man ordered her favorite drink without her mentioning it. "How did you know?" she asked as her starlit eyes locked on him, curiosity washing over her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Lucifer took his seat before turning his attention back to the girl, he sat closest to the corner so the shadows would darken and mask his face to most yet he eyes gleamed like black diamonds. "It was just a lucky guess," Lucifer said as a mischief like smile fluttered across his face."My apologize I have been rue. What may I call you?" Lucifer said as he looked at the girl already knowing the answer but wanting to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Luck... Perhaps... Serena didn't want to believe what her guardian instincts were telling her, but thus far, everything pointed to one answer... His question of what her should call her made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. This confirmed it... "Forgive me, but, I believe you may already know the answer," she said leaning slightly on the table and not raising her bright eyes to the man until she had already spoken in her soft, wise tone. "Do you not?" she asked, tilting her head, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Lucifer's eyes locked onto the girl as he indulged in his thoughts, he looked her up and down before leaning forward to where his lips were right against her ear. "Serena," was the only word he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 pm

The sound of her name on his lips made Serena shiver. She had suspected that he was like them, but him knowing her name, the feelings when they touched... Now she knew. "I knew you knew," she said in a whisper before pulling away and pushing her chair back slightly, her eyes never leaving the man before her. "And how are you called?" she asked in turn.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Lucifer's eyes went cold and hard as stone as he locked on to the girl, she was young but only to the eyes there was much more to her much much more, "Lucifer." He said his voice a silky smooth poison that dripped from the very word.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Serena's eyes suddenly turned cold as they narrowed slightly. Never in her dream had she thought she would bump into the King of Hell himself here in Russia. He was dangerous and she knew it. "I knew you were Demon, but never thought it would be you..." she said calmly. Oddly enough, her heart didn't race, her breath didn't speed... Serena was the picture of calm, much like the calm that came before the work she had been handcrafted to carry out occurred.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:18 am

"Well I do tend to surprise people," Lucifer said as the bar maid brought the drinks. Nodding his thanks he opened the bottle of vodka and poured himself a double shot and downing it, "now before you do anything drastic take in mind I am not any demon and if I fall to you I will take you and everyone else in the city with me." Lucifer said a cruel smile.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:05 am

Sitting and tall in her seat as her steaming cup of cider was placed before her, Serena, in turn, nodded her thanks to the woman before returning her watchful eyes to Lucifer. It was his Demons that tended to plague those she protected. She knew she wasn't strong enough to take him on her own, but how sweet it would be if she could without the threat of harm to others around them. "What do you want, Lucifer?" she asked simply with a heavy sigh. The last thing she wanted was to put others around them, herself included, in harms way, but, he had been civil this entire time. Don't be lulled, Serena. He is a Demon, the king of them. Don't let him lure you into a false sense of security...

Last edited by Serena Deangelo on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:53 pm

A cruel smile spread over Lucifer's face, "it is simple I just wan't to talk." He said as he drank from his bottle and lightly sat it down on the table before looking up. "I am not going to hurt anyone relax it is just a drink, can we not drink together?" He asked her before leaning back in his chair completely covering his face in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Serena Deangelo

Serena Deangelo

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 pm

"Just a drink?" she echoed his response in the form of a question. Could it really be as simple as just a drink? Swallowing lightly, Serena's bright eyes kept a close watch on him as he leaned back in his chair, shrouding his face in shadow. "Can it be as simple as that? What would your minions think if they knew you, Demon King and ruler of Hell itself was having casual talk and drink with one that dispatches them to whatever end they might come to?" Serena asked, picking up her cup and simply holding it between her hands. "I don't want any trouble, Lucifer," she said a little more subdued, ending with a sigh. While she didn't know if they could, realistically, just have a casual drink when they were what they were, but she also was wise enough to know that trouble, here and now, would be more then either of them wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:01 pm

"They would still follow my commands to the very letter, for what ever end awaits them at your hands would be a heaven compared to what would await them if the didn't follow my every whisper and call." Lucifer said as he turned up his bottle swallowing at least a third of the bottle, that alone would be enough to put most to bed but it had no effect on him, no he just enjoyed the burn in the back of his throat. "There will be no need for any as long as you keep that nasty stick of yours to yourself," He said sitting the bottle back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night in the cold (Serena)   Night in the cold (Serena) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night in the cold (Serena)
Page 1 of 1