Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Leaving.       I_vote_lcapLeaving.       I_voting_barLeaving.       I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Leaving.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Leaving.       Empty
PostSubject: Leaving.    Leaving.       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 am

Date leaving:
Date Return.
Reason for Leaving:
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Leaving.       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.    Leaving.       I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:11 am

Date leaving:Today
Date Return:N/A
Reason for Leaving: I have some personal matters I need to attend to.
Back to top Go down

Leaving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Going away?-
Jump to: