Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
i'm back (Daichi) I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
i'm back (Daichi) I_vote_lcapi'm back (Daichi) I_voting_bari'm back (Daichi) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

i'm back (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:56 am

Jessa rushed back to her room and to Daichi. She was tired and she wanted to lie down and sleep for the whole day. Jessa rushed up the stairs and walked to her room. She opened the door to her room and she stepped into her room. She rushed to her bathroom to change her clothes and to put the pads in her panties. Jessa changed to her pajamas, short shorts and a top. Jessa walked to her bed and lied down under the covers, she yawned and she closed her eyes as her head touched her pillow. Jessa didn't even touch Daichi or say hello she was feeling terrible and tired. "Daichi, i'm sorry but i feel terrible and i'm tired and i want to sleep." Jessa sighed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Daichi looked up from his book, he went through it many times once she had left. "I understand my love" he said softly, understanding her weariness just from what he seen and read up on. "Just rest, and I'll see if I can make your life any easier" he said softly, closing his eyes and laying back, putting the book aside.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Jessa fell asleep for three hours there was nothing wrong and she slept really good but after three hours she woke up and rushed to the bathroom to change the pads. All the blood made Jessa nauseous and she threw up. She brushed her teeth and walked back to the bed. She hadn't felt so horrible while she had no pain, she cuddled up to Daichi and sighed. "Daichi...could you hold me please?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:33 am

Daichi opened his eyes, snaking his arms around her immediately at her pleading, moving her to his chest. "You still feel like crap?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 am

Daichi put his arms around Jessa and she lied her head on his chest. "Yeah, i'm not in pain but i feel everything coming out and that makes me so uncomfortable baby. Luna said we can have sex but it will be messy, really messy." Jessa said, as she cuddled up to him more.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:39 am

"Blood doesn't bother me" Daichi said simply. Basically he just put sex on the table on the off chance that she felt up for it. He held her waist, his strong arms ooutlining her hips in seconds. "I read you get this every two months opposed to other races" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:18 am

Jessa sighed. "Yeah, every two months and i have to come back to Luna to get a spell on me or else i will be attacked by vampires." Jessa yawned at him. "I don't know about the sex Daichi, we could try but not tonight alright." Jessa said to him, she stroked his chest and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 am

"I'm not going for it yet, I know when you need to rest" he said softly. He stroked her hair slowly, seeing her beautiful eyes closing. "Sleep my princess, you need the rest" he whispered softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 am

Jessa nodded without opening her eyes, she sighed one more time before she falls asleep still with her head on his chest and in his strong arms.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:47 am

Daichi stayed up through the night, watching over Jessa with care as she slept. Daichi stroked her hair slowly, looking out the window silently watching the sun begin to rise.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:33 pm

The sun was shining through the window and Jessa slowly started to wake up. She pulled her head up and looked at Daichi with her tired eyes, she sighed and pulled herself up and changed her pad in the bathroom. When she came back, she was more awake, she quickly walked to the bed again, kissing Daichi. "Morning.." She smiled but yawned as well. She lied down again with her head on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Daichi smiled at her, stroking her back slowly and patting her ass a bit. "Morning my love" he said softly. He was happy to see her up and seeming to feel better now.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 am

Jessa let her fingers trail down his chest up and down. A shiver run down her back as he was stroking her back softly. Jessa pulled her head up and kissed his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 am

" I didn't sleep much, I just watched you for a while" he said softly, feeling her fingers running over his chest relaxed hhim, his tail curling around her waist .
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:51 am

"Oohh noo...i don't like it when someone is watching me sleep because maybe i had my mouth open or am i snoring or...i don't know but i do know that i can't control my body as i sleep, i can't be pretty when i sleep." Jessa said to him, pouting a bit while stroking his tail. "You can sleep now, i think i need a bath. I feel so dirty." Jessa sighed, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 pm

"You don't snore and your mouth was closed, but you did move around a little" he said with a little laugh. He then heard she wanted a bath. "Go ahead baby, I'll still be here for you" Daichi assured her. The way she stroked his tail made him shift slightly with her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 am

Jessa stayed down with her head still on his chest. "I want to take a bath but your chest is perfect as pillow that i want to lie here the whole day." Jessa sighed, she pulled herself up kissed him. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then i come back or...." Jessa winked at him. "We could take a shower together?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:22 am

"I couldn't resist such an offer" Daichi said smirking a bit as he leaned to kiss her. He wouldn't mind sharing a shower with her, it would be new for them.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:45 am

(ooc: Happy thanksgiving!! Very Happy )

Jessa smirked and pulled herself up and stripped from her pajamas and her bra. She was already used to be nude so it was no big deal. "I'll start the shower." Jessa walked to the bathroom and started the shower, she undid the pad and threw it away before Daichi came in and stepped out of her underwear and into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Daichi climbed from the bed, stretching slowly as he walked into the bathroom to meet her. He slipped out of his clothes, well what remained anyway, and snaked into the shower. His tail coiled around Jessa waist slowly, giving her a gentle squeeze.

Ooc: happy thanksgiving to you as well
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 pm

As Daichi entered the shower she started to giggle. She was nervous in a weird way, they never did something in the shower so that was something new. Jessa let the water stream down their body as she leaned into Daichi, she kissed him letting her tongue play with his.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Daichi matched her kisses, running his tongue over hers with careful pleasure. He touched her hips gently, the water rushing around them wildly as he moved closer to the wall. It was new, but he didn't mind it, as long as he had her with him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:30 am

Jessa leaned against him still kissing him, her hands going up to his neck and hair. She pulled away from him and his lips to catch her breath. "Hmm....this is different." Jessa said to him. She washed her face and she ran her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Daichi smiled slightly, brushing his wet locks from his eyes. "In which way, being naked and not fucking or sharing your shower?" He asked while he washed his arms, his tattoo rippling under the touch of the water.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Jessa smirked at him and leaned against the shower wall. "I think both but it is good we take a bit of a distance between being with each other without fucking or isn't that what you are doing?" Jessa asked him. She was just teasing with him, she washed her body with soap and then she washed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i'm back (Daichi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back (Daichi)   i'm back (Daichi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm back (Daichi)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next