Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

After School (Jessa) (R) Empty
PostSubject: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 am

Daichi was in the lab again, working alone this time, as soon as Jessa woke up from their night of pleasure and lust, he made sure she got ready for her classes. Taking her to class was easy, he kissed her before they parted ways, and reminded her of his homework once more. The school day was ended and she had to report to him, but while he waited, he decided he could work on some texts as well. He looked up at the door, catching the scent of his favorite fairy coming from the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:57 am

Jessa rushed up to the tower to the alchemy room after her last lesson. After last night she was totally exhausted but when she woke up with a smiling Daichi kissing her softly she was full of energy. She knocked on the door but didn't wait for his answer to come in, she opened the door, threw her bag in a corner and walked up to him smiling. "Hii.." She kissed him. She had been reading during classes as well as she was finished early with her work in class, she had charmed the book so it looked like a schoolbook. "I missed you, what have you been up to while i was learning in class?" She asked him curiously. Didn't he had classes or was he just here to work at the alchemy room? Jessa wondered, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:05 am

Daichi kissed her back for a second, and sat up on the table. "I've went through some books for translating, caught up on some things, but I've mostly been thinking about you all day" he said. Really he learned mostly on his own, he didn't need classes because he held all of the books he needed in his bag, and also he was older than a few of the teachers so he knew more. "How do your classes go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:11 am

Jessa sat down on the table in front of him and smiled at him. "Thinking of me? Well i have been thinking of you as well and classes are exciting, i finished early with my homework in class so i charmed the sex book and have been reading till the bell rang and then i quickly walked up to here." Jessa looked at the books next to her, what kind of language could that be, she wanted to reach her hand to it but just pulled it back and looked at Daichi. "Can i safely touch it or am i going to be cursed?" She didn't wanted to get cursed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:19 am

Daichi chuckled and picked up the leather bound book. "It's safe, i wouldn't let you get too close to the cursed ones." He said. The book was written in the fairy language as he had just finished making it safe he didn't get to translate it. "It's just a story book, but I think it was written by a fairy" he said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Jessa grabbed the book from him and opened it, fairy language that was old and ancient. She looked up at the page and tried to understand the fairy language but that wasn't easy. Jessa turned a page again but she couldn't exactly read what there was written. The fairy language changed a lot in the last hundred years. Jessa closed the book and settled down. "I can't read it, it is old and that part of the fairy language I was never interested in." Jessa stroked Daichi's hair. She had to admit she was kin of scared to see him in a full form, he looked at her in a very different way but she wasn't going to tell him that, maybe he would be offended by it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 pm

He balanced the book on his finger tips, looking at it for a moment before he set it aside. Daichi closed his eyes at the feeling of her fingers in his hair, his tail curving slightly on the table. "I can read it, I've managed to keep up with ancient text since I was eighty" he said softly as he reached up and touched her hand gently. If she was frightened by his full form he wouldn't be all that suprised, so was Lynn before she was used to it, he wouldn't really have been offended.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 am

When Daichi touched her hand a shiver run down her spine, she loved his touch. Jessa kissed him on his forehead closing her eyes. "we should do it in the shower sometime, i want to know how that feels like." She said suddenly opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:47 am

Daichi smiled at her words and leaned forward, kissing her slowly and softly. He slowly pulled away from her lips. "We can try it wherever you want" he said. He didn't might where she wanted him to go for it, he liked it, and she probably would too.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Jessa smiled still with her hands in his hair. "I have read a couple of things in the sex book who are like a little bit of a shock and I was wondering if you really were planning to do that to me? Like bondage, slavery. We already did a lot of things that was in the book like taking me in my ass which I love so much and I learned that releasing is actually coming. So I want to come, I want to ride your cock." Jessa looked at him. She felt herself getting more horny as she talked about what she learned. Jessa slide off the table and stands against Daichi, her arms wrap around his body and her head was on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Daichi chuckled rubbing her head gently, holding her against him. Funny really the one day he wears a shirt she wants to get him to do her again, though that wasn't a problem.She truly was so much of a teenager, so horny only after a few hours apart and some light reading. He squeezed her and shifted his lips to her ear. "Close the door, and you'll get to ride my cok all you want" he said smirking slightly. He thought about bondage and slavery methods, he was okay with bondage, but he didn't know about the latter just yet. If she wanted it, he wouldn't mind being her slave or getting tied up.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Jessa shook her head at him. "No I just wants wait a little bit more. I want to see you work your magic. I didn't say I want to ride your cock right now, I can wait I think." Jessa smiled still holding him close, it was a bit chilly in here but he had read that if you wait longer the sex can be more exciting and Jessa wanted to research that, she hoped he could do that as well. She wasn't going to explain that to him. Jessa kissed him and then stepped aside.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

He shrugged. "As you wish" he said simply accepting her words. He was a patent guy, not like he was going to pin her down or something...though he could if he was really getting into it. He shifted back for a moment and slipped his shirt off, putting it on the table, the fabric creating steam on contact to the cool metal. Daichi held her closer to his chest, letting his natural body heat warm the air around them both. "So what would you like to try today as a review of your studies?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm

His hot body warmed her up immediately. "What do you mean, the lessons I got or the homework I had to read from you?" She asked confused. Jessa was distracted by his warm body and his abs, she trailed her fingers down his chest, sighing. "I mean the lessons from the school are okay, fun people but other demons look at me like I'm their prey it is quite intimidating you know." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Daichi raised a brow at 'other demons'. While he technically never claimed her as his lover, she still was his lover. He rubbed her head soothingly. "Would you like me to...handle that problem?" He asked her feeling his cool fingers brush against his chest. By 'handle' he meant either beating them to a pulp, or just marking her as taken so no demons got an stupid ideas. "And I mean your homework I gave you"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 am

Jessa looked at him and raised her eyebrows. "What are you going to do then with the other demons?" She asked him, she was curious about how demons do against eachother. "Well your homework you gave me was really interesting but maybe you could ask me questions and i will answer them and if i have answered wrong i have to take a piece of clothing off. Is that an idea?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 am

Daichi thought for a moment and nodded. "Sure thing" he said nodding. "And to handle them I could just...well as territorial as it sounds...I could mark you as being my girlfriend, and they should leave you alone, if not then...well I'll give them some food for thought after I've seen them to the infirmary He said. Well to purposely hand out cursed books was only wrong, but to keep her from getting attacked, even though she could handle herself, he would much rather it never happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 am

Jessa looked at Daichi before she looked away. "Mark me? like what you told me the other day? Does that hurt?" She asked him. She had to think about the mark thing, because that would mean she would be his forever right. She asked herself. She smiled as he found the quiz a great idea. "Let's do this, i'm pretty excited."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:33 am

Daichi shook his head simply. "From what I've been told, no, but I would have to be in my true form to do it....what is bondage?" He said. He sat up on the table slightly moving her back from his warmth. If she was going to get naked, he might as well get a slightly better view right?
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 am

Jessa nodded at him. As the first question came up, she smirked at him. "Bondage is tying somebody to the bed or other thing so they can't run away and then you fuck them hard and roughly." Jessa looked at him. She was pretty sure she was right about that one because that was the last one she read. "Am I right?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:36 am

He nodded, sitting back to think then smirked as a another question came to mind. "What is most common controlled party in slavery, male or female?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Jessa smiled at answering the question correctly, she saw Daichi smirk and shoot another question. Jessa frowned. She had to think about the answer because she wasn't sure. "This is a hard question but I think it is the woman who are the most who play for slaves." Jessa looked at him biting her lip and she shuffled from foot to foot. He was looking at her with those eyes that she felt like he was waiting for her to pull some clothes off and that kind of made her a little bit more sexy. She patiently waited for him to tell if it was correct or not.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:49 pm

He smirked and shook his head. "Incorrect, most commonly it goes for men" Daichi said. His crimson eyes resting on her petite frame filled with a quiet hunger. "Which position is best for the pleasure of women, cowgirl or doggy" he said after a second of thought.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Jessa looked at him as she heard it was incorrect, she pulled her shirt off revealing her boobs in a red bra, she threw her shirt on the table next to him as he already shoot the next question. The cowgirl? What position was that again, she wondered. She didn't know it anymore. "The doggy style?" She asked him. It was quite cold in the room and her nipples started to notice that too as they became hard and that was shown through her bra. Jessa looked at him, she was only wearing a mini skirt with only a thong and her bra what was the next thing she had to pull off?
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Daichi chuckled, shaking his head yet again. "You should've studied more, incorrect" he said as his gaze lowered onto her breasts, her erect nipples easily seen for him. "What is a fetish?" He asked as he picked her shirt off the table and started to fold it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next