Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:57 am

Jessa turned around as Daichi hugged her and buried her head in his neck. When Jessa pulled out of his hug she looked at him. "Luna is going to be one of my advisors and i made sure that if i go mad that Luna would stop me and Dachi you need to do the same. If i go mad you need to stop me and tell me it is enough and insult me whatever or lock me up till i'm myself again." Jessa looked at him seriously. Why she was so serious after they had have sex, Jessa didn't know. She lied down on the bed again, pulling him with her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am

Daichi laid with her, giving a nod of understanding. "If you do truly go mad, I'll do what I must to subdue you" he promised. He stroked her back gently, closing his eyes for a moment in thought. If she indeed went mad, he would have to be certain he wouldn't hesitate to restrain her, if worse came to worse then maybe he would lock her in a room and monitor her while he let Luna handle things for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:17 am

Jessa smiled and closed her eyes, the feeling of his fingers on her back made her calm and sleepy. "I'm going to fall asleep Daichi." Jessa said to him yawning.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:12 am

"Sleep my sweaty princess" he whispered as he closed his eyes, smirking slightly as he continued to rub her back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:32 am

Jessa woke up in the middle of the night with a weird stomach ache. Jessa stepped out of bed leaving a trail of red liquid on the bed but Jessa didn't notice it as she walked to the bathroom to pee. Jessa saw that she was bleeding and she widened her eyes at the sight. She wiped it away and grabbed clean underwear and walked up to the bed to wake Daichi. "Daichi....there is something wrong with me....I'm bleeding...ohh look at the bed...." Jessa walked to the other side of the bed and looked at the blood on the bed and then she looked at Daichi." What is it?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:41 am

Daichi looked at it, pushing himself from the bed and standing up. He ran his fingers over the blood stain. Being a demon AND a male, he had no real idea of what happened unless she was either dying, or having a period. "For once my vast knowledge only gives one answer, that leads me to ask if you remember this happening before?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 am

Jessa looked at him confused. "If this happened before i would have know what it is right? To answer your question no....it never happened before." Jessa pulled a disgusting expression on her face and she pulled her underwear away and saw some blood in her underwear, she looked at Daichi. "Umm....maybe i should ask Luna what it is...maybe she knows how to stop it." She said to him and walked to the bathroom with her legs spread, it streamed down her legs to the floor leaving a trail again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 am

"I'd recommend it, it's nothing I've seen while with Lynn except...well once" he said as he got dressed. Daichi shifted to his bag, flipping the top open and picking out books on female anatomy. Obviously it didn't happen to men, so he had studying to do. "Do you have cramping in your stomach?" He asked as hd read through the book.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:18 am

Jessa walked out of the bathroom with toiletpaper against her pussy to stop the bleeding and she looked at Daichi. "Yes i woke up with cramps and now i have them too...Why?" Jessa asked him, she bend down and sits on the floor, closing her eyes. "It hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:24 am

Daichi flipped through a few more pages curiously. "Mm its likely your on your period" he said as he paced the room, still reading. "Apparently it's routine for women. I think you should see Luna to handle it because I'm of no help in this department" he said.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 am

Jessa opened her eyes and looked at him. "My period?" Jessa asked and sits right up again. "Ohh right...my friend at home told me about them, once in the two months we get a period, that is when we clean our body from the inside....i mean that is what she told me but i don't think she told me all the blood was streaming out of my pussy..." Jessa told him, she looked at the toiletpaper. "how do i stop the bleeding?" Jessa looked around her room.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 am

Daichi flipped through the book a bit more. "Um..well it doesn't stop right away, but you need...um" he looked at her then back aa to book. "Products " he said not willing to even think of saying the exact names, he just passed her the book. "I don't know where to find them"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:32 am

Jessa giggled at him when he tossed her the book. "Maybe i can learn you some things about me and girl stuff. Don't worry i won't bleed to death but i need to have the products if i want to go to Luna, i don't want any other demon sniffing up my blood while i leave a trail behind." Jessa stood up and rummaged through her closet and her bags. "Ohhh why can't i find something.." Jessa looked at her pussy and looked surprised. "Hmm it stopped but for how long?" Jessa walked up to Daichi and kissed him and then she looked at him and pouted. "Ahh that means, we can't have sex anymore for how long this takes." Jessa said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 am

"No sex? Like at all?"he said incredulously, it was so frequent between them the idea sounded impossible. He kissed her. " Fine ill respect your wishes and ill keep my hands, tails, tongue, teeth, and cock to myself." he said as he sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 am

Jessa looked at him. "What do you mean, you want to put your tails, tongue, hands and your cock in my bleeding pussy? I have no idea if we can have sex, i've never bled before." Jessa told him. Could she still have sex with him when she was bleeding. Jessa wondered. "It is not a proper question to ask the Headmistress, if we can have sex during my period." Jessa grabbed her pants and a shirt and she got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 am

"She's not that proper, she already possibly knows of it better than we do combined, so I think she'll understand the question. And yeah, I wouldn't mind sticking anything in your pussy, blood doesn't bother me, seeing you in pain does" he said simply. He sat on the bed, taking up the book again and reading through it carefully, though it still made him mildly uncomfortable to have himself memorize such material.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 am

Jessa blushed. Would Luna know this kinds of things?" Jessa wondered, a shiver run down her spine and it was getting warmer in here. "I don't know if i can go and knock on her door in the middle of the night but i feel a bit warm and i'm not even standing near you." Jessa said to him, she kneeled down holding her own stomach. "And the cramps....my gosh that hurts...." Jessa said in a weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 am

Daichi flipped through the book further. "Says here chocolate or a painkiller can help with cramping. but I know nothing about the sudden heat wave your feeling. And go try, I doubt she'll be t bat angry since shes done so much for us"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Jessa nodded at him. "Maybe you could work on your books or clean the bedsheets or i don't know sleep till i come back." Jessa said, she wiped the sweat off her forehead and walked to the door, grabbing a hoodie and tied it around her hips for just in case. She looked back at him, still wiping the sweat off her forehead. "I won't be long, i promise." She said to him before walking out of the door.

(ooc: Shall we finish the thread here and make another thread so that is when she comes back, i'll probably make it tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Daichi sighed and settled on the bed, looking at the blood on the floor as well...guess he shoukd clean it up now. He snapped his fingers and the blood was gone, sheets chsned as well. He sat bsck on the bed, with his book, starting to read it as he waited for her to return.

(Yeah sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5