Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:56 am

"I already have" he said smiling at her softly as she cuddled up to him. Daichi rubbed her head gently. "Besides, I've been hit with worse in my life"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Jessa smiled and pulled out of his hug and stood up and pulled the big grey hoodie of her body revealing a green with black little bows thong and the same color bra. Jessa giggled and showed him her first set, turning around, it fitted perfectly. "Do you like it?" She asked him curiously. She grabbed a blanket and covered herself with it. She waited for his answer before revealing another set for him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am

Daichi, immediately distracged by her body...and taste in underwear. Nodded quickly, lockibg hid eyes on her totally. "Yes, I love it" he said. He wasn't lying, she could tell because his pants seems to grow a big bulge as he sat before her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:11 am

Jessa smiled still holding the blanket in front of her and then in one mood she dropped the blanket and Jessa was standing in a red thong and bra and at the front there you could see through it. Jessa walked closer to Daichi stopped in front of him. "Do you like this one too?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:34 am

"Yes, yes I do" he said as she neared him,Daichi watched her move carefully, her body was too hard to ignore. Much like his throbbing feeling he was getting in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:32 am

Jessa smiled happily and walked passed him lying on the bed and with a flick of her wrist she was wearing another thong and bra, this time it was a pretty pink one with laces at either side of her hip so he could pull the laces and the thong could be pulled away that was the same as her bra and Jessa thought that could be nice for the weddingnight. She waited for Daichi to come and jump on top of her. She was only going to show him this three sets or else that was going to take way too long. Jessa closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 am

Daichi climbed up on the bed and gave her a slow kiss , touching her belly gently as he shifted to her neck. His tails split into its full form, rushinto her thong and effectively pulling them off before starting their attack on her pussy , clit, and ass. Rubbing, prodding, and sliding in and out of her holes in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 am

Jessa opened her eyes as Daichi started to kiss her, his tails filling her up making her catch her breath and moan loudly. "Ohhh....hmmm....ahhhh." Her hands was again going through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 am

Daichi smirked as he bit her neck, trailing them down to that familiar spot on her neck, his tail spreading her pussy open as two curls togther and pushed into her slowly. Two more doing the same with her beautiful ass. His two two remaining tails wrapped around her breasts, playing with her nipples as he listened to her moan.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 am

Jessa moaned more as she felt her pussy getting spread. She tightened her grip in his hair but as her ass getting she groaned slightly in pain. "Daichi that hurts..." Jessa groans at him. It did hurt her and she was not lying very comfortable. "Daichi..."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:04 am

He shifted slightly, his tsils shifting from her ass immediately. "Sorry" he muttered as he kissed her neck, letting his tails move in and out of her pussy.  He had to remeber to be careful, one tail only to keep her comfortable, two if she likes it. He sucked on her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 am

Jessa felt relieved that he stopped with it. "You can try one baby..hmmm..." Jessa said softly and at the same time moaning at his kisses. Jessa let her hands trail down to his back and as the tails pushed into her pussy she scratched his back carefully. The amazing feeling made her moan, sigh and call out his name in a horny way. Jessa scratched his back more and more.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Daichi flicked his tail once, pushing only one into her as as he let the others pleasure her pussy. Using one to squeeze her breasts together and the remaining two to toy with her nipples as he felt her scratching at his back with her nails as she cried out his name. His tail flexed around her breasts, the other two wrapping around her nipples with thin thread like tips, using the adjusted form he twisted and pulled gently at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:06 am

Jessa had her legs wide open and her hands were again up in his hair. She was getting stimulated everywhere making her crazy and getting hotter and more horny with every stimulation. "Ohhhh D...Daichi....hmmm." Jessa moaned. Her pussy was dripping wet and Jessa couldn't keep her eyes open from the amazing feelings she felt. "Ohhh you make me so horny.....Ohhh Daichi fuck me hard." Jessa let herself go, giving up at all the stimulations on her body.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:01 am

Daichi chuckled softly in her ear, hearing her words. He could have done it, happily and roughly, but he was curious, how horny could she get before she was desperate for him. She wasn't a game to him, but he certainly knew the sex they had was both recreation and business. He sucked on her neck softly, his tails traveling deep in her holes as he teased her, pinching her clit hard between two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 am

Jessa opened her eyes when she noticed he wasn't speeding up his tails in her, it was still felt really good but as she heard him chuckle. "What did i do to make you chuckle?" Jessa asked him, sighing a bit. She put both her hands on his cheeks and made him look at her, at his dark eyes and his pointy nose. Jessa pulled his hair away and then trailed down to his lips, she smiled at him. "You're so beautiful, everything is beautful, from your hair, lips to your tails and your demon form." Jessa gave him a light kiss on his lips and then she bit her bottom lip. "Hmmm your taste that is what i'm never going to forgive as long as i live." She said to him and then she let him go do what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:15 am

Daichi slipped his tails from her pussy, the tool dripping with her juices as he settled himself between her legs, undoing his pants quickly. He stroked her cheek slowly, then grazed his fingers over her lips. "Im certain our tastes are something we can blend together" he said as he lined himself to her soaked pussy, thrusting into her quickly. He didn't know if he should transform, but that normally sorted itself out while Jessa was being tended to. He moved against her, bringing his cock into her womb in seconds as he braced his arms by her head, his tail moving faster in her ass.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:12 am

Jessa followed Daichi with her eyes and she sighed when his tail left her soaked pussy. She smiled as he made himself ready to thrust his cock into her. As the thrusted his cock into her and again with the other tail moving in her ass she groaned in pleasure, moaning his name. "Ahhhh......ahhhh.....ahhhh.....hmmmm Daichi."

Jessa's legs were spread and her breasts moved up and down on the rythm of his thrusts, Jessa was holding on at his arms who were embracing her head, she looked at him while she was moaning, making it a lot more fun for him. Jessa loved this game with him but she also knew that duty was waiting and the time was ticking. As Jessa sunk deep in thoughts, she was being awoken by an extra hard thrust of Daichi making her stop breathing and widen her eyes. "Ahhhh fuck....." Jessa screamed in pleasure and a bit in pain.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Daichi psused, looking st her curiously. "Did I hurt you?" He asked quickly. The demons thrusts eased slightly in their force for a moment as he watched her face. He never liked to hear or see or even think about her in pain. Daichi shifted against her, keeping his pace leveled just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Jessa looked at him, half closing her eyes because he touched a sensitive spot. "No...i'm ahhhhh fuck.....fine." Jessa said to him between breaths. She held her breasts and felt that her nipples were really hard. Every thrust Daichi did was resulted that he touched a spot that made Jessa breathless and made her close her eyes, biting her own lip and moan loudly and fast almost screaming in pleasure. Her high point was coming soon if he kept touching that spot.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:09 am

Daichi gripped the bed sheets, his thrusts increasing in speed again as he focused on that one of sensitive spot within her depths. He let his demonic magic flood from him body into her pussy. He watched her go crazy with her pleasure, the pleasure he loved to supply her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:51 am

Jessa was only moaning fast and hard as he thrusted harder into to her. Her high point was really close and as she felt his magic flooding into her she couldn't wait longer. "Awww Daichi.....i'm going to come....i'm going to come....aahhhhh fuck me hard.......ahhhhhh Daichi....." Jessa screamed in pleasure coming hard. Jessa's hair was one big wet mess and the sweat was streaming down her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 am

Daichi thrusted into her once more, his eyes flashing softly as his muscles rippled all over his body. Seconds later he lauched his hot thick com into her, coating the walls of her pussy and womb before he pulled out of her. He was hot, the air around them was turning into steam as he laid next to her, his fingers running through her sweat soaked hair.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 am

As he came in her she sighed once more and as he pulled away from her she looked around her room. "Wow and pfffff....it is so hot in here." Jessa said to him. Her whole body was wet from the sweat, she turned her head and looked at him and smiled at him. She could feel the butterflies flying around in her stomach as she closed her eyes. "When you were away i talked with Luna for a bit....she wants to give us another room that is more secure and safe for both of us, i asked if you could stay in my room as we should probably follow her rules in school but she said you could stay and sleep with me but she said we should stay in other beds so not together." Jessa said jokingly "I owe her so much but she doesn't want anything, she just wants to stop the war between the fairies and the demons. Daichi i'm nervous that it will go wrong and that i kill you and..." Jessa pulled herself up hiding her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:33 am

Daichi sat up, touching her shoulders and pressed his chest into her back. "It'll work out, we can solve this war and bring peace to our races...and I know you couldn't kill me, just like I couldn't ever even think of laying a hand on you." He whispered as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next