Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Jessa nodded at him. "I just have a bad feeling and i have no idea why." Jessa said, she turned her face to the door, she walked closer to Daichi. Suddenly there was a loud bang outside and Jessa jumped and hid her head in his chest. The shop owner looked confused. That are the guards from the fairy queen that says she is in town. Jessa looked at Daichi and then at the shop owner. "If you have trouble with her I suggest that you leave now." She packed Daichi's clothes.

Jessa shook get head still holding on to Daichi, the shop door opened and one of guards came in. "The Fairy queen wished to shop here, the guard looked closer to Jessa, he smiled and waved. "Hello Miss Fealora, mister Nori. Shall I tell your mother you are here?" The guard said smiling. Jessa shook her head a little confused about the sudden nice wave from the guard. The guard nodded. "I will wait till you leave this shop then."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:41 am

Daichi held on to jessa, rubbing her back soothingly. "Do you know where she is? The queen I mean" the demon asked as the shopkeeper finished pack their clothes away.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:31 am

The guard nodded at Daichi. "She's picking up a dress, why are you asking, do you want to meet her or ask something?" The guard asked Daichi. Jessa looked at him. "What are you doing? I don't want to face my mom right now." Jessa said to him
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 am

"I wish to see her on my own...to have an audience. Jessa, you will not have to join me, you can go to our room and wait if yoh wish" he said looking at his lover. He squeezed her hand gently and let it go. After what hhe was told, he had to verify it himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 am

Jessa looked at him confused. "What are you pulling here? They can kill you in a matter of seconds, it is way too dangerous without me!" Jessa said to him. "I will let you go alone but if something happens..." Jessa stopped and pulled out of his grip and walked out of the shop leaving Daichi alone.

The guard looked at how Jessa walked away and turned to Daichi. "She is always been this stubborn. I can take you to the queen if you want." The guard stepped aside for Daichi to go out of the shop for him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:06 am

Daichi walked out of the shop with his clothes, his tail curling behind him as he stopped outside to look back at the gaurd to see if he was following him. Daichi knew the risks of this, but he voukd also handle himself, he wasn't weak or a child. He was older than Jessas mother by far.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:36 am

The guard followed Daichi out of the shop and walked to the other shop, he stopped and turned to Daichi. "Could you wait here for me, i will get the queen here for you." The guard walked into the shop and couple of minutes later Jessa's mother walked out and looked at Daichi. "You wanted to speak to me?" Jessa's mother asked him
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:54 am

""Show me were Jessa father marked you,before he was killed" Daichi said. He watched her and tbe gaurds that stood beside her carefully. If what that demon had said was true, she couldnt hide the mark from him, a demons touch, even once the mark had faded, would reignite its glow.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 am

The queen was a bit taken a back by his sudden movement and her guards were watching her careful. The queen looked at him and then she moved her coat and her shirt away and let Daichi see her mark from her husband. "Jessa doesn't know she is a hybrid but how do you know?" The queen asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:19 am

"Demons know your secrect. You married and killed one of my higher up" Daichi said as he walked to her, touching the marking, turning it a bright blue. "You're also not dying, are you?" He said taking his head from her skin, shaking his head slowly in digust. "Why did you do this to somebody you vowed to live with for all eternity?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 am

The guards came closer as Daichi went closer to the queen and as Daichi touched the queen, the guards stepped in. "You should back off now, you're here the only one mister Nori." One of the guards said. The queen waved her hand. calming the guards down. "Calm down, he means no harm."

The queen looked at him. "I did it because it was an order, not from me but from someone else. No i'm not dying but i'm going to die soon and i need Jessa to be our queen, that is the deal. mister Nori." The queen said to him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 am

"Who ordered this of you?" Hd asked looking only at her, the gaurd wasn't an intimidating factof for him. Daichi wanted to know everything he needed to before he left for Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 am

The queen sighed. "Mister Nori, the order was from Death, maybe you know the saying; do not make a deal with Death? Well i was young and stupid and i was as stubborn as my own daughter you marked. Mister Nori, Jessa is the only hybrid in the kingdom and as i thought i could keep her safe but Death knows everything, he knew Jessa was kneeled down by my husbands body. The poor thing was heartbroken when she came home and then and there i regretted but what could i do?" The queen said to Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 am

"The correct term would be never make a deal with the devil, Death doesn't act underhanded, he collects his debts eventually. He wouldn't order a killing, because you die regruardless. Who ever took you they were Death, lied to you" Daichi knew he wasn't wrong, he need Death personally, Death was indifferent to bargains to begin with he never took or gave time to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:59 am

"I know that mister Nori. Don't worry but i gave my word. I need to die and Jessa needs to become the new queen and with you next to her she will never be in danger. At first i didn't see it like that but now i have heard things from my guards that makes me smile. Mister Nori don't be afraid of me or my guards will not harm you nor my daughter." The queen reassured him, she looked around searching for Jessa. "Where is Jessa right now?" The queen asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:59 am

"I sent her to our room because she doesn't want to see you" he said turning away from the queen walking from her slowly. "And im not afraid of anything, I'm prepared to fight for her" Daichi slung his bag over his shoulder looking back at the queen of the fairies. "Good bye" the demon said before he disappeared in a blink of an eye, reappearing in ftont of Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 am

Jessa was pacing around in her room only wearing a big hoodie, sighing and waiting for Daichi to return. When Daichi suddenly appeared in front of her the only thing she could do was slap him everywhere beside his face, she was really angry. "Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again." She shouted at him, tears falling from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. She didn't want to slap him but she was so nervous, so worried about him and she didn't like it that she was just following his orders.

Jessa walked away from him, wiping away her tears with the sleeve of her hoodie and sits on the floor leaning against her bed, her wet hair fell out of her pigtail over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am

Daichi was slightly shocked by her reaction, glad she was worried and all but to hit him seemed odd. "You didn't want to see her, so I took the required measures, besides, I can hanlde myself well on my own, I've done this longer than you have" he said as he put his bag on the bed. "Im glad to see you too by the way" he said sitting of front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Jessa listens to him and shook her head as he sits in front of her. "Well maybe you should become the king, if you know everything so well! I know my mom better than you do and what did she tell you, you don't have to worry, she will not harm us? I know what sentences she uses to wrap you around her fingers. She told me she was never going to harm me but I was tortured for over a week before I left. I felt broken, dirty, I was in huge pain and I was really devastated. I was ready to kill myself." Jessa told him, she was calm yet her tone sounded dangerous. Jessa moved her hair out of the way. "I'm sorry I hit you but but if you didn't come back to me I don't know what would do with myself. I would probably ask Death to take my life." Jessa avoided his gaze as her eyes were full of tears.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 am

"I'm not going anywhere. If I died, you can expect to find a mass of men I took with me. Your mother...told me that she was ordered to kill your father, that I was hard for her. That Death told her...she doesnt know my master as well as I do. He doesnt have people killed, everything returns to him in the end whether or not they as re taken into heaven or hell." Daichi said as he touched her chin, wiping her tears away. "Your mother also doesnt have me wrapped around her fingers, you've got that position filled"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 am

Jessa listened at what he had to say and as he wiped her tears away she looked at him. "So you say my mother is lying to you? She is not going to die and that was just a simple excuse? Can i ask Death to bring my dad back?" Jessa asked him. Her dad would be a better king to both worlds and he would accept Daichi as his own son only the son who screws his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:13 am

"My master is nice, but not that nice. Whats dead mustn't be rised to the living world, its against nature." Daichi said softly. He sag in front of her, crossing his legs. "You mother said she needed to die, but I don't know what she means"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 am

Jessa nodded sadly but she could understand that. "Can we still meet with him and maybe ask him about my mother?" Jessa asked him. if everything ended with Death why not ask him if he knows.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:32 am

"I must arrange it first,but I'm certain that he'll agree to see you" Daichi said nodding once. If anybody could help, it most likely would be Death himself.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 am

Jessa sighed and crawled towards him, sitting in his lap and cuddling up to him. "I'm sorry for hitting you baby, can you forgive me?" Jessa asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next