Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_voting_barshopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 am

Daichi nodded. "Lucifer wouldn't have to see yiu, but he'd at least consider listening to you even more so if I vouch for you" he said. He rubbed her head gently. "And im glad to hear you have to try your hardest to keep your pants on everyday"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:47 am

Jessa laughed. "I barely even wear pants." She kissed him and nodded. "Okay so when can we meet with Death?" Jessa asked him curiously. Maybe Death could figure out if this was true what the demon told her and Daichi and if Jessa was really half demon half fairy and what that would mean. What would change if she was. Those questions needed to be answered for Jessa.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 am

"I would have to contact him, ask him, and see if he agrees first, in the meantime, would you like to go shopping still?" He said as he looked at the shops around them. Honestly he didn't have much to do today, he came out of the room because he was following her scent.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:20 am

Jessa looked at him with happy smile on her face. "Yes, i was half way shopping when those demons followed me so i wanted to go back to the castle so you could keep me safe. Are you sure you want to go shopping? Ohh and i could find you an outfit." Jessa smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 am

"I don't have much to do, so sure, we can go shopping and find some clothes for me if you wish" he said . Daichi grinned at her, kissing her cheek once.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:40 am

"Daichi, i think i already met Death once...." Jessa said suddenly. "I saw my father getting killed and when the guards were gone i ran up to his body and kneeled down and i cried when a cloaked creature approached me that night. He waited till i saw him i don't know really but he said that he was a good man and that he would live further in my heart, he knew me by name. He looked a bit scary but i wasn't afraid of him. He asked me if he could take him away and i nodded and asked him if he could give my dad a special place and he nodded and i thanked him for that. Does that sound weird, i was still a young girl." Jessa told him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 am

"Death? He looks different for everyone, he doesn't have simple form. For me he looks like a man with skin like paper and eyes like charcoal. For you, he could look like me or someone else." He said. Daichi looked at her, holding her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 am

Jessa nodded and looked at the ground while they walked to the shopping street again. Jessa was silence as she was deep in thoughts and didn't even notice the silence.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 am

Daichi led her into a shop, shaking her a little. "You alright?" He asked as he stopped by a clothing stand.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 am

Jessa looked up and nodded. "I'm alright, but i have so many questions." Jessa shook her head and smiled at him, then looked at some clothes. She grabbed a hoodie and looked at him if he somewhat liked it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:40 am

Daichi looked at the hoodie, then undid his coat, as always, he wasnt wearing a shirt under it. He took the hoodie from her and tried it on, the black and white hoodie fitting him well. "How much is it?" He asked as he took it off again and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 am

Jessa looked at him trying it on and it looked really good on him. When he took it off and asked how much it was, Jessa grabbed the hoodie and walked away. She didn't care how much it was, he needed this hoodie and that was that, She looked around for some more shirts and jeans. She grabbed some pair of jeans who were dark fitted and looked at Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:16 am

Daichi watched Jessa move around the store, picking up clothes left and right, obviously intending to pay for it if she had to. He moved up with her, picking up his coat. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 am

Jessa looked at him confused. "I'm searching for clothes, what are you up to?" She asked him not even showing she knew what he meant. "Do you like this pair of jeans?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 am

Daichi looked at them, and gave her a nodded. "Yes I do, but I mean, you seem to be picking out clothes for me"he said picking out the jeans from her hands, they were about his size. Did she know his size, if not she was a good guesser.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 am

"Well can't i choose clothes for you then?" She asked tilted her head to the side. Jessa widened her eyes and passed him walking to a rack with the most beautiful dress. It was a black short dress and it was open at the back with only wand line and open till you could almost see her ass. Jessa grabbed it and held it out looking at Daichi. "I totally love this dress maybe if we had a ball somewhere i could actually wear this or just for in our bedroom." She gave him a wink when she said the last words.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 am

Daichi licked his lips, totally sood yet again with the words ,in the bedroom'. "If you want it, go ahead" he said as he picked out some more clothes. He didnt need much, shirts, he hardly wore them under his coat, pants, he had to alter for his tail. "Would you rather you bought all of my clothes?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:49 am

Jessa beamed happily and searched for her size and took a smaller one because of her loose of weight. Jessa looked up at him. : What do you mean?" Jessa asked him confused.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 am

Daichi looked a t her. "I don't see the point in picking out my clothes for me...yiu can pick out what yoh think is nice for me ofcourse" he said as he drapped his clothes over his arm. "Im merely asking if you wouldn't pay for this because I have my own money."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 am

Jessa was a bit taken back because she was only trying to help him but if he didn't want too she would just leave him alone. Jessa gave the hoodie and the jeans back at him and went back to searching through the racks for more clothing for herself. She didn't really need much because she bought a lot already only the dress but now she was still in doubt if she wanted to have it, she hung the dress back in the rack and was just going through some shirts, waiting for Daichi to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

Daichi walked up to her, carrying about five shirts, two hoodies, a nw coat, and three sets of black jeans. He noticed her dress was gone. "Where is that dress you had?" He asked of her. He thought she wanted it, was she doubting it back of him..
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:30 am

Jessa turned to him and shook her head. "I don't want it, I have no special occasion where I can wear it and it is too expensive to only wear it in the bedroom. Are you finished?" Jessa asked him, he was dragging a lot of clothes with him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 am

"Yeah, im ready to go" he said as he flicked through his clothes for a moment, putting a few shirts on a rack. He didn't need them in particular, he rarely wore them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 am

Jessa smiled at him wrakke walking over tot the counter to pay. Jessa looked around the shop, there were not much people. Jessa had a bad feeling and waited impatiently to leave this store.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Daichi looked around, his tail swaying slowly behind him. "The clerk isnt in...,I don't even have a scent on him" he said. He wasn't worried like her, but that was because he was prepared to kill somebody just to make sure Jessa was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)   shopping spree and showing. (Daichi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shopping spree and showing. (Daichi)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next