Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:51 am

Jessa nodded. "Me being the innocent school girl and you are the man who ties me up, teases me or i'm going to tie you up and then i will let you beg me to sit on you so you can fuck me?" Jessa grinned but she knew that would be difficult because he has a lot of patience. "Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:57 am

He chuckled and sat up with her. "I guess you can be a school girl" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:36 am

Jessa grinned and she jumped up and walked to her bag with clothes. She opened the bag and held out a miniskirt and her bikini top and changed into those clothes and stood there waiting for Daichi to come and get her. "I'm ready, let's do this." Jessa smiled at him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Daichi got off the vlbed, dressing himself a bit, putting on a pair of boxers and pants. "Alright, I'm ready as well" he said as he walked to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 am

Jessa licked her lips and looked at him as innocent as she could look. This was going to be fun, she thought. She walked up to him as well. "Are you my private tutor for extra biology lessons?" She asked him sweetly.

Jessa looked around pretending to be looking for other people and turned back to Daichi. "My private tutor should be here soon, i'm terrible at Biology, it is so boring but i have to fix my grades, you know. With beauty alone you can't come far in this world." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:10 am

"Yeah I'm your new tutor, but I must say that beauty can influence many people" he said as he sat down on the bed. "So what seems to be the problem with your studies?" Daichi said as he watched her body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:15 am

"Nothing really it is just boring, like really boring. Who cares about the plants and on how they grow, who cares about the body of a human, it is not that they are going to be more careful with it if they know right?" Jessa sighed and she turned around and walked around before standing by her bed, she bend towards him, licking her lips. "Do you care?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

"It's not a matter of caring about the body, just knowing how everything works at a basic level of understanding. ..but to answer your question. ..no I don't really care, it's just something I work with" he said as he watched her tongue. "Are you interested in studying in a more...personal level?" He asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:50 am

Jessa nodded at his explanation but when he asked if she wanted to study in a more personal level, she frowned at him. "How personal is that going to be?" She asked curiously. She liked this part of the roleplay and she didn't know what he was going to do next, it made it more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 am

"Well I could see just how much you remember of the male form, by touch " he said watching her from his spot on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:10 am

Jessa walked up to him and sits down next to Daichi on the bed. She smiled shyly and pointed with her finger at his face. "Well this is your face, you have ears, a nose, fabulous eyes." Jessa blushed when she said that but she shook her head, letting her hair cover half her face. "You have hair and you have lips." She touched his lips with her finger, biting her own lip. "What's next, professor?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:44 am

Mm...continue going down" he said as he slowly licked her finger tip playfully.  "And thank you for the compliment, Jessa"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Jessa trailed her finger down. "This is your chin, your neck and then we have your shoulders, upperarms, elbows, your arms and hands." Jessa trailed up to his chest and looked at him. "See, why is this so important to know, we can all see it, right?" She said to him but continued. "This your chest, with man nipples, your stomach and your thighs." Jessa trailed her finger over his pants. "Here we are at your manhood, you have a big one." She looked up and winked at him and she went on her knees. She still trailed her finger over his manhood, down to his legs. "Here we have your upperlegs, your knees, legs, your feet and your toes. Something that i forgot, professor?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:39 pm

"No, but now I'll do the same thing for you,  and give you questions as I go" he said as he moved her up to the bed with him. "Ready?"he said with a light sense of excitement, he figured he could learn his way around. It wasn't like she had reason to object, she did ask for his help.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Jessa lied down with him and nodded as he asked if she was ready. A light shiver ran down her body. She was curious about what kind of things he would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 pm

He smirked, his hands touching on her cheeks lightly. "You have fair skin, a smooth jaw line, beautiful eyes, a nose, ears and lips. Hair and obviously teeth. But answer me this, how many teeth does the average adult human have?"he said deciding to start off with a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Jessa watched how Daichi touched her cheeks. When the question came, she had to think, she was no human and never met a human in life so this was something completely new. "46?" She asked him, it was just a guess, she hopes she guessed correct.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

"Not quite, more like 32" he corrected as his fingers grazed across her neck. "You have a neck obviously" he said as his fingers traced lower, just above her breasts. "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:41 am

Jessa rolled with her eyes at her mistake and as Daichi trailed down, her breathing stopped a bit. When he asked if he may touch her breasts, she bit her lower lip before nodding. "Sir, you may."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 am

He brought his hands to her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze. "You have breasts....I'm guessing a C cup or so" he said as he shifted his fingers on to her nipples. " You have female nipples, what purpose do these have? " He said as he traced slow circles over them, feeling them stiffen for his fingers familiar touch.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 am

Jessa sighed when he touched her breasts. "Umm....To provide milk when the baby's are born? Mother milk." Jessa stumbled over her words because of his touch. "I'm so bad.....at this." Jessa put her own hands on his hands, the warmth of his fingers made sigh once more.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:10 am

Daichi smirked, pinching her nipples gently for a few seconds. "Well you are still correct" he said as he moved his hand from her chest, touching her wrists. "You have arms and hands" he said then moved his fingers to her belly. "You have a stomach and a near that is you womb. " he said as his fingers traced down to her skirt. "May I touch you here as well? "
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Jessa giggled as he touches her stomach. "Weird name, a womb." Jessa commented. Jessa nodded at his question. "It is a part of biology right, i hope i will make good grades right after this extra lesson. You have taught me good so far, professor." Jessa smirked at Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:43 am

"I can see that" he said as he reached up a d flicked a g in her over her still stiff nipples before raising up her skirt, then touched on her legs. "You have legs" he started, his fingers moving up her thighs and shifted to her pussy slowly. "As well as a womanhood, what's the purpose of this? " He asked as he ran his fingers over her pussy slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Jessa sighed again as he touched her nipples, her face felt warm and she knew that she was blushing at his touch. Jessa giggled again as he touched her legs, she closed her eyes when he moved up to her thighs. A moan escaped her mouth as he touched her pussy.

"My womanhood is for peeing and baby's coming out." Jessa said, she closed her legs a bit as her pussy reacted on his fingers. She was getting horny already when Daichi touched her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next