Bladed hearts

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
Top posters
Daichi Nori

Jessa Fealora

Luna Valkyrie

Achilles Grimm

Serena Deangelo

Azrael Auxilium

Lucifer

Ezra Brandr

Lilith

Jade Shadow

Share | 

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Daichi rubbed on her clit , working his fingers in tight circles as he brought his lips to her ear. " You have a clit as well, can you tell me what this is for? " He purred as he pushed his fingers into her pussy with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Jessa's breathing went fast as he worked on her clit. The combination of Daichi talking in her ear and working on her clit distracted her from answering the question. Jessa moaned and opened her eyes wide when Daichi entered her pussy. "Ohhh....i...i don't know.....It feels good though when you touch it." Shivers run down her body as she could feel getting more horny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 am

Daichi smirked at her words, his fingers working faster and faster between her legs. "It's function is just to make you feel good based on it's sensitivity" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 am

Jessa looked at him with a horny expression on her face. "It does feel good with what you're fingers are doing so i guess that works." She bend forward and looked at him while her eyes close of the feeling in her pussy and then they open again. "Daichi, i want to stop with the roleplaying and just make love with you." Jessa kissed him again but now longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Daichi matched her kisses for a while, leaning back only to say "as you wish" before starting to place kisses across her neck. His fingers drifted up to her chest, touching her breasts gently, running his fingers over her nipples gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 am

Jessa smiled at him and he trailed off with his kisses into her neck, the familiar spot that makes her shiver and makes her do everything for him. Now his fingers were on her breast, rubbing her nipples gently and that in combination with the kisses in her neck made her want him even more.

Her fingers trailed off to his pants and she tried to unbutton, after the third try she let his pants drop and she made her way to his cock, rubbing it slowly with one hand. Her eyes half closed, her mouth half open, sighing in his chest. "You like that spot in my....my neck, now do you? It's like you always....Ahhhh.....know where to find it and hmmm Dachi!" Jessa moaned, she rubbed his cock a bit quicker now as she started to get more horny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:53 am

Daichi smirked into her neck, keeping his lips pressed close to her flesh. "Mm, I've learned just where it is" he muttered as she stroked his member, getting him hard quickly and easily, gentle waved running up his body. He grabbed her breast tightly, pinching her nipples carefully between two fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am

Jessa sighed more as he spoke into her weak spot, shivers running down her spine. His member was already hard in her hand, she changed from his member to his balls, massaging them carefully.

Daichi gripped her breast tightly and Jessa opened her eyes, watching his hand pinching her nipple between his fingers. Jessa's mouth fell open, it did hurt a little but it was also a horny feeling and her nipples were stiff right away. "Hmm." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Daichi smirked against her, sucking on her neck a bit as she toyed with his balls, his cock throbbing slowly in dim hunger. He shifted her closer, rubbing her pussy up against his length a bit. "Mm you're getting me excited" he purred into her weak spot, his fingers pulling at her stiff nipples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 pm

"I'm so horny, what you're doing to me is so unbelieveable hot." She whispered to him. Jessa moved her hips as Daichi moved his stiff member against her pussy. She moaned at the double feeling and she spread her legs more to feel him better.

"Everytime we do it, it still a surprise how horny and wet you make me." Jessa's free hand slowly goes up from his back to his neck and up into his hair. Jessa suddenly moaned harder as he pulled her nipples harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm

He kissed and bit up and down her neck, carefully rubbing her pussy with his cock. "Mm, I'm just going with what I know" he said simply, shifting her up slightly, carefully slipping her down his length, driving himself fully into her pussy. He shifted his mouth to her breasts, kissing and biting on her skin casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Jessa smiled and squealed when he lifted her and brought his length in her. She moaned when he was fully in her and her hands were up in his hair again, ruffling through his black soft hair. She moaned and sighed at his bites and moved on top of him slowly feeling every bit of him in her. they were one when they were like this, it fitted perfectly. Jessa was really happy with him by her side and wished for nothing more.

Jessa watched on how he bit and kissed her sensitive breasts and moaned when he hurt a bit but not really hurt but it was more the stiffness of nipples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Daichi felt her body start to move on his, just as it always did, they were in perfect sync. Raw lust and carefully kept love only made these moments better and better, never getting old or feeling simple. Daichi moved his mouth over her nipple, pulling it into his mouth to tease it a bit, sucking and running his tongue over them, even though they were as hard as they could get. The demon shifted his sweet princess against him, helping her move on top of him .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Jessa giggled at his teasings, kissing the top of his hair. "You're such a tease." she said to him. moaning as he helped her move on top of him, he made it unbearable to keep herself quiet. He knew how she reacted and how he had to help her. He did it in a way his cock was touching all her sensitive spots all at once. Jessa sighed heavily wanting to go faster and she moved faster. Jessa enjoyed of him with her eyes closed moaning into his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 pm

"Mm I do it because I know that you like it" he mumbled into her breasts, holding her steady as she started to move faster. He bit her nipples gently, then started biting around her breasts, carefully tracing his tongue over the red circles he left. "Everything I do is to please you" he said softly feeling her moan against his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 pm

"Mmm, yes, you know what i like. That is for sure." Jessa whispered softly. "You make me crazy, i can't even keep myself quiet." Jessa sighed, moaning right after. She was pretty horny and she could hear his cock going in and out her drenched pussy. "I'm coming soon.. Daichi." Jessa moaned. she could feel her orgasm coming closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Daichi wrapped his arms around her waist, listening to her moan and tell him how close she was getting. "Then we're going to have to push this a little bit further" he said as he pulled her against his hips, driving them together faster and harder. He shifted his mouth to her neck, moving directly to the part that never failed to make her crazy. He showered the spot with rough bites and kisses, his cock striking every sensitive part of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am

Jessa's breating went faster as he shifted from her breasts, leaving them with stiff nipples and red marks all over and went over to her neck, he knew exactly which spot he had to kiss and suck to make Jessa scream in pleasure. She wasn't even having her orgasm when she screamed but as he moved her faster she was really close.

Jessa moved with him, moaning loud. "Daichi..i'm coming..i'm coming." Jessa screamed as she came and her whole body shook while she was in his arms. The combination with the biting and sucking in her neck and his cock going on a high speed made her come quicker and he knew that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

Daichi shifted her straight down against him, driving her to his very base as his cock started to spray his seed inside of her. He lifted his mouth off her neck and started to kiss her slowly, still slightly moving her on top of him. He didn't know if she was finished with him yet so he didn't try to lift her off just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:28 am

Still shaking, Jessa kissed him. Him coming at the same time as her made her feel confident and she was in for round number two. Jessa forgot all about her lesson from school. The only thing she wanted was to be in his arms. She pulled her arms around his neck. "I know you want more and I really do want another round but you promised me to see our new house. I promise after that you can have me all you want but I'm starting to get lack of school. I don't think Luna wants that. School starts tomorrow so we still have tonight." She said to him. She kisses him deeply. "Please." She pouted her lips at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am

Daichi nuzzled her a little. "You're right, you do need to get things done, I'm distracting you" he said sighing. But he didn't know went she was ready to get up and clean up to go to their real home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:54 am

"You're not mad at me?" Jessa asked him. He gave a sigh that could mean two things. Jessa was a bit nervous, she looked at him. "We could pack the things again and have welcome in our new home fuck right?" She still tried. She went off his cock, leaving a trail of cum mixed with his seed and love water behind as she walked to her bag with clothes, she didn't notice she had a tiny tail just above her ass. She bend down and then she saw it and screamed in shock, she looked at Daichi. "I have.....I...I" Jessa fainted right there and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:05 am

Daichi got off the bed, but not fast enough this time, luckily she landed on her bags so it was like falling on a pillow. He pulled her up to the bed, touching her small tail gently, giving a small smile. "Well this is cute, she'll have to let it grow in before it gets any real abilities to move" he said to himself. She probably thought he was mad at her, but that wasn't the case, he was just resigning to the fact he was making her forget about her school work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:30 am

Jessa woke up, lying on her bed, she looked around confused before she looked at Daichi. She knew why she had fainted and she looked at, touching it. It was a light brown colour but it wasn't the same as Daichi's tail. "I have a tail." She said softly, she didn't want to offend Daichi but she didn't like it one bit. "Do I get ears too?" She asked him, she had ears already but she meant on her head. "Are they still going to accept me as their queen, i mean if everyone sees me like this then I'm not really a fairy, half fairy half demon." She was worried about that. Jessa sat up and sighed, she held his hand before she walked to her bag again, grabbing a legging and one of her dresses and changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:35 am

"Well it depends on the demon your father was, still if you keep your tail hidden nobody should find out" Daichi said with a shrug of his shoulders. He walked to his clothes, gesturing once to make them disappear and again to dress himself up. "We'll just have to wait and see like always"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next