Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Jessa saw that Daichi was coming and sucked harder. She tasted all his cum and she felt herself come too. She moaned while swallowing his cum. Her body shook in pleasure. "Hmmmm... Daichi!"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Daichi played with her hair, pulling her up to him. "Are you finished already? " He asked giving her a kiss
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Jessa kissed him and smiled. "Yeah, i just want to cuddle with you. Did you like it?" Jessa asked refering to the blowjob she gave him. She sighed and cuddles up to him. "Do you want more?" Jessa asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:46 pm

He held her in a loose hold, listening to her speak. "I enjoyed it, and I don't require much more from you, just this" he said touching his chin to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 am

Jessa smiled at him and pushed him so he was lying down on the bed and she lied next to him. "Let's cuddle and we will see what it brings." She winked at him and she cuddled up to him, wrapping one leg over his, her pussy was resting a bit open on his leg. Jessa smiled feeling comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 am

Daichi smiled, holding her in place, his lips finding their way to her neck, kissing her skin slowly. "Mm I like that idea " he said softly. He bit her neck slowly, dragging his teeth against her sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:53 pm

His strong arms around her made it difficult to move, his kisses in her neck wanted to make her shift slightly. "Daichi....you make me really horny." Jessa told him, she knew he was going for that. "Do you want me to beg you to take me? I would like to take a shower or a bath first." She grinned at him, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 am

He chuckled. "If you must bathe, I won't stop you" he said lifting his arms off her. " And I'm not trying to make you beg...though that does sound pretty good"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Jessa put his strong arms back around her. "You're so warm that the shower can wait." Jessa turned around in his arms so she was facing him and she put up a pout. "Oh great demon, please fuck me." She said seriously. Her hand oh his cheek, caressing it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Daichi smirked at her. " I'm sure you can try harder than that if you're begging for another round" he said as he began to put bite her neck again, pressing her closer to his body.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

As Daichi started to bite her neck, she felt an electric shock going through her body, moaning and sighing hard. "Ohh Daichi, please, please fuck me." She moaned while she closed her eyes. She felt her pussy getting wet in a matter of minutes as he was still biting her neck. "Please, please." She whispered to him. She was really horny and she wanted to have his cock in her now.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Daichi's lips curved against her skin as she begged to him, his hands touching on her ass gently, her pussy brushing over him slowly. "Well I suppose that's better" he purred as he bit her neck roughly, rubbing her pussy quickly against his growing length.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 am

Jessa moaned harder as he bite her neck roughly. "Ohh please!" She begged him. She felt her pussy rub against him and for her it felt like everything was on fire by the electric shock she got from him. She had never felt like this before. Suddenly a nauseous feeling washed over her and she turned away from him and she sits up. SHe blowed out the air and then she sprinted to the bathroom to vomit up a lot of water.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:46 am

Daichi shifted up and off the bed, walking to the bathroom. "Jess? Do you feel alright? " He asked gently, peeping in from the door opening.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:10 am

Jessa was sitting against the wall. She looked up at him. "I feel so weird, could you go and check if I'm pregnant or not. I threw up a lot of water and I don't know if that is a sign or not but is knew my mother had to throw up when she was pregnant when I was young." Jessa pulled herself up and close herself in Daichi's arms. "You smell different." She said suddenly, scrunching her nose.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am

He gave her a look, taking her to the bed again, laying her on her back. "Do I?" He asked as he put his fingers on her stomach, channeling magic in to her. If she was pregnant, he would feel the child's energy even at such an early stage.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Jessa looked at him with an apologetic expression. "Umm.. Yeah." She looked away from him, letting him do the baby checking. Still Jessa was feeling nauseous but also horny, something she never felt before. "Do you feel anything yet, maybe I should visit Luna." Jessa didn't know for sure if she was ready to be a mother but fantasized about it when she was all alone and before she came to the school. She always said she would be a better mom than her own mother. Now she had doubts, with becoming the queen and still be on school she didn't know if it was good to have a child yet even though she wanted to have kids with Daichi. She looked at him and her vision blurred by her own tears, rolling over cheeks. "Please just tell me what it is." She sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 pm

He lifted his hands from her, silent for a while, like he was was choosing every letter of his words carefully. "I feel your energy, and another within that, I could say that it's a child brewing but it also could be more of the demon blood inside you stirring up extra power inside" he said as he sat next to her, rubbing her stomach slowly. Thoughts danced in his head, bringing up old memories and soft fears from them. Could he be a father already? Would this keep them close or would it make it tough to rule together. ..
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Jessa nodded. Aha didn't forget that she was a hybrid but would the change make her sick? She curled up next to Daichi, pulling his arm around her. "Does that mean that the power of me being a hybrid is growing and is making me sick for a while?" She asked him softly. A child right now wouldn't be wise but it was still possible. Her nipples became hard suddenly and a horny rush washed over Jessa, her eyes changed and her pussy was leaking, it was strange but it pulled her to push Daichi back and sit on him to then wildly ride him, but she could hold herself in place. "Do you know anything about hybrids? If you do then this is the time to tell me because I'm so horny that I'm almost begging you to fuck me with no mercy, it's not very ladylike." Jessa whispered to him, hoping he could give her some information before taking another wild sex trip with him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 am

"Well I never studied them before as I have with other things, but I know that depending on the parent it can have an effect on physical form or mental states at certain moments of time. Has this happened before? " He asked her curiously, laying next to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:18 am

Jessa looked at Daichi and nodded. "Yes, this kind of thing happened before. When I was little and when my dad was still alive. Then is when it happened at first. My dad said that there was going to be change and that i just would let it happen. The symptoms were that i was sweating like with a fever, once i fainted outside but never this. Maybe i should study it myself, our child will be a hybrid too." Jessa said to him. She looked at him, admiring him, running her hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:39 am

"Likely, but I think he'll go one way or another in looks" Daichi said as he moved closer, touching her hand as it moved. "You still feeling horny? " he asked as he guided her hand to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Jessa nodded and she moved her hand to her pussy, feeling it being dripping wet. She looked at Daichi. "Yes, I'm very horny." Jessa said. Her other hand was still on his chest. She bend down to kiss him and deepened the kiss, guiding her tongue inside his. Jessa closed her eyes and her hand who was on his chest, moved to his cheek resting on it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Daichi wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her tongue with his slowly as he pressed her into him. If she wanted more she would have to make the moves now. Daichi hadn't tested her like this in a while, so wrapped up in each other, and the news of her mother, but now...With her demon side peeking a bit more, and with time to spare, it seemed to be worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Jessa pulled out of his kiss, smiling into his lips. "I want you now." She whispered, kissing him again. She wanted him so badly. She widened her legs so he could push himself more into her. She wanted to ask so much about changing into a demon but she was afraid she would ruin this moment together so she parked her questions for later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next