Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

Jessa pouted but she knew his body was hot, she was sitting on his lap right now. "It's a miracle i haven't been burned yet." She told him, moving her waist that made pussy in contact with his legs.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:53 am

"Your sweat pretty much is a heat shield for your body, so you won't burn unless I'm well over a few thousand degrees. Now that I think of it, we could find some potion or spell to keep you flame resistant" he said as he moved his leg slightly, rubbing on her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Jessa felt the rubbin against her pussy but it did hurt her so she stopped. She pouted more and she looked down and then back up. "You fucked me sore, now it hurts and it burns." Jessa pulled herself up holding her hand on her pussy and she climbed on the bed and lied down. She didn't blame him because it was amazing but this was something that she was worried about even though she was super horny. She was always been afraid of pain, mostly she panicked but that was when it wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Daichi moved slightly to face her, leaning over to kiss her. "Aw I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were so sore" he said. He rubbed her cheek with his finger tips slowly. "Couldn't you just do some minor healing spell and fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Jessa kissed him back but shook her head. "No, I can't do healing spells on myself, it will injure me more instead. You can't do it as well because your tattoo will move and make me come heavily." Jessa kissed him again. "It is not your fault and I don't blame you for it because the sex was really good. Don't you have a potion or a creme to make it less painful?" Jessa asked him. Jessa wrapped the sheets between her legs. "I didn't know this could happen." She said softly obviously being hurt as her expression changed.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Daichi thought for a moment. He didn't have any potions readt or any remedies, hs wasnt planning on nearly crippling her with sex. But he did have another way to heal her without making her come, his saliva mixed with her love water probably would help her, but he would have to apply it by hand or with his tongue. "I'd need to lick it to heal you"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Jessa looked at him. "Are you sure you're not going to make me come and get your saliva off my lips?" Jessa asked him, she wouldn't mind him licking her but it would not help if he licked her till her highest point. "Let's try it out better than lying here suffering from the pain." Jessa opened her legs and pulled the sheets away.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"Unless you like the burning" he said as he moved down to her pussy."I think theres enough left over, otherwise...your going go have to give me a fresh amount...or have a magically induced orgasm while I heal you" he leaned closer and took slow, soft licks on her with thr tip of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:10 am

As Daichi begun to lick her pussy, it didn't felt nice and Jessa didn't like it at all. She pulled his head away and closed her legs. "Daichi....no...it hurts" Jessa pulled herself up and grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She grabbed two washcloths and drenched it with warm water and touched the inside of her pussy making it burn even more, Jessa clenched he teeth but still touched it. Tears streamed down her her cheeks as the pain got worse, she took a deep breath. "DAICHI....!!" Jessa sniffed. "I think I need to go to the infirmary." Jessa didn't want to go but she didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 am

Daichi got up from the bed. "Jess, I'd never deny you a thing, but you seem to be overreacting. I mean, I don't pain ethier, but its much less of a problem and more of a discomfort. To go to the infirmary because your sore would seem to be a extremely small thing." He said. He didn't like to see her so...desperate for relief. But he was sure, he could help her much faster if she could deal with pain, maybe it was because he was a demon and he had been through much worse suffering in his life, but he felt like she was overreacting entirely.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:56 am

Jessa heard what he said and wiped her tears away, he was right about going to the infirmary. "Jessa made another washcloth wet with cold water and again touched the inside of her lips of her pussy again but it was the same feeling. Jessa threw the washcloths in the bath and pulled on a summer dress before walking out of the bathroom. Her eyes were still red, she looked at Daichi. "I've been cooling it with washcloths with warm water and cold water so you tell me what I have to do? Do you know how it feels?" She asked him. Jessa walked to the bed and grabbed one of the sex related books and started to read but restless turning her hips and her legs as she was not lying comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 am

"No, but I do know how it feels to nearly get dismembered, and thats probably a hundred time worse" Daichi said matter of factly. He sat down, adjusting her legs so they were apart, he knew that was much better than how she already had them. He thoughg to the last time he went through thus, thag being with Lynn, how did they handle her soreness afterwards. "It'll go away after a while, but the quickest way would be to take a painkiller for the duration. The soreness would fade in maybe an hour or two" he said gauging what he remembered from back then.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:28 am

Jessa let him take her legs apart and it helped a little. She pulled the book away and looked at him. "I never used painkillers before, not the human kind and I don't have medicines fairies use." Jessa pulled herself up and sits on her knees, she hugged Daichi, whispering. "I'm sorry I'm such a pain but I've always been scared of pain. Can you forgive me?" She asked him. Kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 am

"I'm not angry or anything. Nobody likes pain...unless that persons a masochist" he said as he kissed her back. He sat back and held her for a moment longer. "I think I can dig up some painkillers from my bag, during my travels I even picked up some fairy medicines when I saved a families son"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 am

Jessa smiled at him, running her hands through his hair, she loved his hair. She tilted her head to the side as he told her about the Fairies medicine. "You have to herbal tea medicines?" She asked him. If he had she was going to be really happy because she missed the herbal tea, she used to drink it when she had any pain and it helped her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 am

"Yeah, they gave me a load of it for saving their kid from getting eaten" he said. He got up from their bed and opened his bag, after a few seconds of searching he took out a jar of tea leaves. "Got a kettle?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 am

Jessa squealed in happiness and walked to her closet to grab her kettle and walks up to Daichi. "Here you go." She gave him another kiss because she was so happy with her herbal tea.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 am

He laughed a little. "Your certainly happy" he said as he placed the kettle on a table, he loaded it eith some of the tea leaves carefully, and filled it with water from another jar. He picked up the kettle and held his palm under it as he created a dark blue flame with his hand. It took barely a minute before ut was fully heated. "Give it a few moments to take flavor and it'll be ready"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 am

"Yes, I haven't had this tea for a couple of months and I grew up with it, it doesn't only give me energy but also healing. I'll wait but what you did is really impressive." She said to him and sat down on her bed again. "If you want to work on some books you can, I'll just drink my tea and go to sleep." Daichi hadn't been working on his books and Jessa felt kind of guilty that she let him off his work.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:47 am

Daichi kissed her head once. "I'll work on them while you sleep" he said softly. He never thouvht about his work that much since they met, he wasn't exactly behind but he could do a few books just so he didnt forget them later. "Come find me when you wake up, and we'll see if we can find a more constructive way to spend our time"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am

Jessa nodded and poured herself some herbal tea, she sat down on her bed and drank her tea. It was delicious and he couldn't she didn't bring it when she left. As she drank all her tea she yawned and lied down on her bed, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 am

Daichi got dressed, basically boxers, pants and his coat. He walked out of their room and looked around for a moment before heading out to the alchemy lab. He went through about ten translations as Jessa slept.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Two hours later Jessa woke up, now more relaxed and the pain in her pussy faded slightly, it was there but not as bad as it was before she slept. Jessa pulled herself up and put her panties on and let her summer dress fall over it. She grabbed a hoodie because it was too cold to actually go and walk around the castle with bare arms. She quickly pulled her boots on and walked out of her room and up to the Alchemy lab where Daichi would be working at his books. She knocked on the door and waited because he could be busy to get the curse off. Jessa looked around for other creatures while waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Daichi flicked his tail and the door opened as he put his books up on a shelf. He turned around and saw Jessa in the door way. "Oh your finally up"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Jessa stepped in and looked a little bit confused when he said that. "It was only for two hours and i really feel a lot better. How are you?" Jessa asked, she leaned against one of the tables looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next