Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:13 am

Daichi took one last hard thrust against her womb, his muscles tightening up all over, his tails squeezing her wrists slightly as he came inside her, his hot seed coated her walls and filled her womb. Still she wouldn't get pregnant until a blood moon, that being Halloween night. Daichi shifted out of her slowly, reverting back to his mortal form as he took slow deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:33 am

Jessa came on the same moment Daichi came. As he then took his cock out, a lot of juice came out of her pussy as well. Jessa pulled herself up but let herself fall out of exhausting, she curled up in a ball reaching her hand to Daichi telling him to come and lie next to her. Jessa hoped he would so she could fall asleep on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:46 am

Daichi smiled and laid with her, bringing her up on top of him seconds later. "Tired?" He said rubbing her head gently as his body started to slowly cool down.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 am

Jessa lied down on top of him, still naked. She nodded at his question closing her eyes and sighed. "I love you mister Nori and i will always love you no matter how much you screw me over. Us is the perfect couple untill we fight, like a real fight." Jessa pulled her head up and laughed, giving him kisses on his mouth before she laid her head on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 am

"I wouldn't screw you over...well unless it was like what we just finished doing, thats going to happen until you tell me to stop" he said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 am

Jessa smiled. "Yes i meant the fuck and you suddenly changing into your demon form, scared the crap out of me but i guess it was my fault too as i was making you all horny with my moans. Jessa pulled up sitting on the lower part of his stomach, feeling the tip of his cock pushing against her ass. "We never do this position." She said, letting herself lie down on his chest again. "MMmmmmm, why are you so perfect...i can't even imagine my life without you and our sexlive anymore." She says into his chest, licking it, grinning because she thinks it is funny.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 am

"I'm not perfect, but I do see your point, it would seem odd to be without you now" he said rubbing her ass now. "If your not too burned out, you could try out a position or two that you've want to do" he offered
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 am

Jess pulled up and turned around on his chest so he could see her back and her ass, Jessa first pulled his cock but it was already in a good state. She guided his cock into her pussy and she started to ride it slowly and slowly changing the pace. "hmmmmm....fuck.....ahhhh fuck......" Jessa went faster and faster on his cock, enjoying every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 am

He sat up behind her, pushing his back against the headboard as he grasped her breasts snd nipped her neck as she went up and down on his cock faster and fwster.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

Jessa was riding him at a good pace and moaned louder when Daichi grabbed her breasts and kissed her neck. Jessa stopped suddenly and turned around so she was facing him, she put his cock in her pussy and she sighed. Again she went faster and faster. "Ohhh.....ahhh....fuck me fuck me." Jessa said.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 am

Daichi kissed her a bit as he rode him, his hands squeezing her breasts tighter as he listened to her moan.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Jessa moaned as his cock went in and out of her but there was no stimulation so she could come, well not so much. Jessa stopped taking deep breaths. "It doesn't work at all." She pouts at him. Her nipples were very hard from his touch.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 am

Daichi plqyed with her nipples a bit as he kiss3d and nipped her neck with his sharp teeth, shifting back and looking at her. "What would you like me to do to make it work?" He asked of her, squeezing her breasts tighter.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:29 am

Jessa closed her eyes when Daichi kissed her neck. "Never mind, if you keep kissing and nipping my neck i will come soon." She sighed and started to move on his cock again. A shiver run down her spine as she speed up. Now she was feeling a lot more and it made her moan again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

Daichi kissed and bit her neck, still toying with her lovely breasts as she went up and down his cock.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

Jessa ran her hands through his hair as he again kissed and bit her neck, her neck had a secret spot and everytime Daichi kissed her there a shiver ran down her spine. She went again faster on his cock and now she touched a sensitive spot that made her moan. "Ahhhhhww......ahhhhwww....ohhh Daichi......ohhhh...hmmmmm" As Jessa kept moaning her high point was coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Daichi was curious of the spot that seemed to drive her crazy, he focused on that spot quickly, kissing and biting her there directly, he was certain he found it. As her speed increased, Daichi found himself enjoying the feeling of her fingers in his hair, how she moaned and said his name.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Daichi found the secret spot and Jessa's hands tightened in his hair, her eyes closed and she came like never before. Her body shook under his grip, Jessa moaned and sighed loudly, completely out of breath. "Aahhww...I'm coming.....ohhh.....ahhhww.... Ahhh Daichi.....hmmmm." Jessa went slower on his cock. He needed to come also but Jessa didn't know always when he would come.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Daichi felt her slowing down on him, though he didn't stop nipping and kiss that spot in her neck, he certainly wasn't anywhere near being finished yet. Daichi took his lips from her skin for a moment. "Anything else you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Jessa looked at him with this horny look in her eyes. "No I have no special request but if you like I can let you come by giving you blowjob or are you still not done in my neck?" Jessa asked him with a smirk. She was really horny and looking at him made her want him even more, her addiction.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 pm

"Mm I like your neck but I would like that blow job from you as well" Daichi said smirking at her. She was a addiction for him as well, one he didn't mind having.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Jessa went off his cock and kneeled down in front of his cock, still shiny from her own juice. Jessa licked his cock from his balls to the top and then she takes his cock in her mouth and pulls him deep a little bit further than her gag point and then again up an down in a fast pace. She does this without using her hand and not keeping her eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Daichi sighed ever so softly as Jessa slowly took him into her glorious mouth, his hands touching on her head, playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:26 am

Again Jessa took his cock to her gag point and a little further. When she took his cock out there was a lot of saliva hanging from her mouth, she wiped it away and took his cock back in her mouth sucking hard on his top while one hand pulled him off.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Daichi rubbed her head gently, smiling softly as her hand stroked his length. "Mm..your getting really good down there" he said watching her suck on his tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next