Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_voting_barBrilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Daichi walked to her and kissed her once. "Much better now thaf your here" he said as he looped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Jessa kissed him back, lying her head I his neck. "Did you miss me that much? I was only gone for two hours!" She said to him. She pulled her head away and looked around the room. "Why did you clean up all your work?" She asked him. Now it was like he didn't anything at all or he had plans and knew she was coming.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 am

Daichi chuckled. "I'm done for the moment, I can only translate so many books before I run out" he said rubbing her lower back. His tail flicked slightly and the door closed silently. "Besides, your much more fun"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 am

Jessa blushed and shivered at his touch. "I am?" She smiled at him, she started to kiss his neck and then his cheek and his nose. She stopped and looked at him before kissing him on his mouth, their noses touching each other.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:24 am

Daichi shifted up on the table, pulling her in his lap as he matched her kisses with his own. He pulled back for a second, smiling softly af her. "Definitely much more fun to be around" he said before he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 am

Jessa giggled when she sat on his lap and kissed him hard and long. "Why are you so addicted." She said when she took time to breath. Jessa shifted on his lap and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 am

Daichi rubbed her back with cars, matching her kisses like they were complex puzzle pieces, he bit her lip softly and pulled away. "Because you're a amazing girl that I can't get enough of" he said smirking slightly. He leaned closer and started kissing her neck gently
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 am

Jessa moaned softly as Daichi bit her lip. "I'm glad I'm stuck with you forever." She said smirking but enjoyed his kisses in her neck. "Just fuck me." She sighed. She didn't care for the pain but his kisses were so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:46 am

Daichi chuckled. "Impatient are we?" He noted as he hitched up her dress with his tail. "But I'm more interested in seeing you try out your tattoo"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 am

"Do you want me to do it now and here?" Jessa asked him. She was still a little insecure about he while coming on command. "I don't know, do you really think it is going to work?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 am

Daichi nodded. "Based on reaction to my magic, im certain it woukd work for you" he shifted with her. "And you dont have to do it now. I'm merely curious to see it"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:22 am

Jessa nodded and kissed him before sitting next to him. "Okay I will do it." She stood up and pulled her dress off and her panties, she was not wearing any bra because she didn't feel like it. She looked at Daichi and sat down with her legs wide open, she touched her pussy and I felt she was already wet. She lighted her finger with her own magic and started to touch her clit. Jessa reacted on her own magic. She closed her eyes and sighed, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 am

Daichi watched her react to her magic, his eyes tracing her face. How curious, maybe she'll do it on her first try.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

Jessa felt her clit getting sensitive and as she opened her eyes to look at Daichi, she felt her tattoo moving from her back to the front and in a couple of seconds the tattoo disappeared and Jessa widened her eyes and moaned loudly. It worked and now it was like her pussy was on fire. "Ahhh ahhh Daichi!!!" Jessa screamed at him, she closed her eyes and she came heavily, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:50 am

Daichi smirked slightly at her as she screamed his name. He leaned toher and kissed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 am

Jessa sighed as the orgasm was fading, Daichi kissed her and she kissed him back but then she pulled out of his kiss and jumped off the table in search for the trash bin, she threw up in the trash bin. When she was finished she leaned against the wall, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:22 am

Daichi got up moving to her. "You feeling okay?" He asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:45 am

Jessa closed her eyes, throwing up is one of her worst nightmares so after throwing up she just needed to have a moment. Daichi was standing in front of her and as Jessa opened her eyes she looked right into his worried eyes. "I don't know what happened but i'm okay now i think." She said to him, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to her, turning him to the wall. She leaned against him and his warmth, she looked at him. "I'm sorry but i can't kiss you untill i brushed my teeth." She pouted at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:48 am

He shook his head and just kissed her once on the lips. "Do you feel sick?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 am

Jessa shook her head. "No i don't feel sick. Wow Daichi you look so handsome." Jessa giggled out of nowhere. Her hands were going through his hair and they touched his cheeks, one hand trailed down to his pants and rubbed his cock. "Wow that is a big one." Jessa widened her eyes at him. She didn't feel okay and the rambling she did was really weird. "Daichi i don't think i'm okay." She said to him but kept rubbing his cock.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am

He looked at her habd and looked at her. "That why your rubbing me through my pants?" He asked.  He was curiou about her actions but with her rubbing him, he was very swiftly stiffening under her touch. "Think it could be the tattoo or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:57 am

Jessa pulled her hand away and looked at him blushing deep red. "I'm sorry." She said and put her hands on her back, she saw she was still naked and looked where her dress was. As Daichi asked if it could be the tattoo, Jessa looked up at him, she had a strange expression in her eyes. "I think it is the tattoo, yes and that in combination with my magic. I don't know what it is like to be on drugs but this is always how i imagined how it would feel like so i think i'm high." She explained to him. "I see you with lots of bright colours but your face is really clear and beautiful." Jessa closed her eyes, hiding her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:21 pm

This was Interesting, the combination of fairy magic and the tattoo made her high. The only way to be sure would be to..."I'd hate to ask this of you, but can you do it once more just to be certain" he asked looking at her. He could very easily try it with his own magic next as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Jessa looked at him, glaring "Are you enjoying it Daichi! This is not some kind of joke!" Jessa snapped at him. She walked away from him and pulled her dress over her naked body and walked out of the lab up to her room. She lied down on her bed, covering herself with her covers and closed her eyes, everything was turning around, making her all dizzy. Jessa opened her eyes again and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

He sighed, pressing his fingers into the bridge of his nose. Obviously it wasn't a joke for him, but she was seeing him as doing so. He got up and walked to her room, hearing her throwing up in her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)   Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant ideas (Daichi) (R possibly)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next