Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Jessa was still moaning and as she almost came she went faster on his cock, her love water streamed down Daichi's cock and down her legs to the floor. Her body shook violently and Jessa was out of breath, leaning her forehead on his forehead. "I love you so much." Jessa breathed and kissed him again, she ran her hand over his chest as she went a little slower on his cock. Suddenly Jessa felt something odd, and stopped, she went of his cock releasing more cum and love water. She grabbed her dress, pulled it over her head and walked to the door. She stayed still and after minutes she pulled her door open. Two girls stood in front of her door. "We just wanted to say that your boyfriend did it with other girls on school." Jessa looked at the two girls. She wanted to say something because she didn't believe them but out of nowhere she got a slap with some kind of claw, Jessa stumbled backwards and the claw made a mean large cut from her neck right through her dress. Jessa groaned and pushed the door closed. Jessa fell to the floor as she breathed his name. "Daichi......Daichi..." The large started to bleed. This was not a normal cut, there was something wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Daichi moved to her side quickly, his eyes full of both concern, and some sort of unearthly anger at whoever did this to her. "Jess" he said as he slipped to the floor, putting his hand over the cut, muttering spells under his breath to try to heal her. He want her...no he needed her to live, he couldn't take something like this again. "Your going to be okay" he whispered. As his memory flooded his mind with the scatter pictures of Lynn cradled in his arms, already too far gone to be saved, to the sight of death and his great resentment for heaven that rose up within him, boiled lightly in the pit of his stomach, he took a breath, focusing on Jessa totally. "I'm not losing you"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Jessa could feel the healing spells from Daichi's hand. Jessa pulled her hand up and tried to produce her own magic but her hand didn't lit up with her magic. "I don't go anywhere." She breathed giving him a weak smile. She tried again her magic but there was only a flickered light but it helped to heal. Jessa pulled herself up. "Daichi.....I'm okay....I'm fine....don't worry, they can't kill me just because they are jealous." Jessa slowly sits on her knees and kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:23 am

"Depends on what they are". He grumbled, her kiss took his anger down a notch, luckily because he was sure killing people would be against the schools rules. He looked at Jessa, gently running his fingers over her dress."you got dressed up for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 am

Jessa smiled as he brushed his hands over her dress. She looked into his eyes. "This is my dress for at the weddingnight, you know when i'm supposed to lose my virginity. So on my weddingnight this dress needs to look a little red from making love." Jessa told him shyly, blushing deeply. She knew this day was a little bit like a weddingnight as she was going to get marked. "I love you." She said to him. Jessa was madky in love and she felt it in everything. "I have nothing underneath it." She said smirking at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 am

Daichi chuckled. "You just were assaulted and your flirting with me" he said as he kissed her lips softly. "But since, you've caught my attention, I suppose I can see if what you say is true" he said as he pulled back and slipped his tail up her dress, letting it snake up her legs to her pussy, finding she was not wearing panties, he licked his lips. "I guess the moment can be rekindlded"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 am

Jessa chuckled lightly while kissing him back. "You could have known that, if you payed attention." She could feel his tail sneak under her dress and up to her pussy. Jessa looked at Daichi. "Are you going to mark me tonight?" Jessa asked curiously after he had cared for her she was sure she wanted this more and more.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am

Daichi nodded. "Yes, I want to more than ever " he said as his tail rubbed up against her clit slightly. He reached up behind her, touching the zipper to her dress as he pulled it down slowly. "Does my demonic form scare you?" He asked as he moved to kiss her neck, his tail running against her clit and pussy
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 am

Jessa closed her eyes when Daichi's tail rubbed her clit and when he was behind her and kissed her neck she gave a small moan. When Daichi asked if his demon side scared her, Jessa opened her eyes and turned to him. She thought about it, it was not the most creepy creature ever but the first time was pretty scary, would she be scared now? "The first time was scary but i don't think i will be scared that much right now, i'm more scared of the pain afterwards then your demon form." Jessa turned to him with her whole body, shivering from the amazing feeling of his tail rubbing her pussy and clit, Jessa wrapped her arms around his neck pushing her boobs against his warm chest. You could still see the large cut but it didn't hurt as much as at the beginning, Daichi did a very great job. "Why are they are jealous on me or you on this school? Why would someone wanted to ruin our love for each other?" Jessa felt she got a little nervous now about the whole issue, she said she couldn't get killed but she damn knew she could get killed by someone but it were mostly Demons, who could kill her no other species could easily kill her. Jessa shook her thoughts away and leaned with her head on his chest. She felt so safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 am

Daichi held her against his chest, brushing her dress from her body as his tail slipped into her pussy. "I don't know, but nobody is going to get to you" he whispered. His body started to heat up further, the moisture in the air turning to steam against his skin. "If they try, they'll have something to fear" he said as his skin turned black and his tattoo shifted around his body, he let himself transform fully into his demon state, but he kept a single tail instead of getting six. He kissed the cut, the cut closing up fully as he numbed it a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 am

Jessa started to sweat more as she was held against his chest, the sweat drops streamed down her cheeks. Jessa pulled away and saw he was fully changed into a demon. Jessa moaned as his tail moved in her pussy. "Just tell me what to do or how to sit, stands or lay." Jessa said to him, she didn't know if he could talk.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:13 am

"Just go with what comes to you" he said baring his fangs into a smirk. He slipped his tail deeper into her pussy, he grazed his fingers over her cheek before he leaned up and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 am

Jessa moaned and nodded, she sees his fangs and he kisses her, it felt weird but kissed him back anyway. He said go with whatever comes to you. What was that going to be? Jessa shook again the thoughts away and moaned in his kiss. The tail was really distracting her with moving deeply in her pussy. She enjoyed it very much. "Awwww.....Daichi." Jessa screamed as his tail touch a sensitive spot deep in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:12 am

He chuckled as he brought his lips to her neck, gently bitting her delicate flesh with his pointed teeth, his tail slipping in and out of her body gradually moving faster as it hit the sensitive spots inside her. He Daichi was still toying with her, but his cock was now pushing straight into her stomach just from listening to her scream in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:04 am

Jessa grabbed her own boobs making her nipples hard as she moaned in pleasure, every time Daichi touched her sensitive spots the more horny she got and gave small yells. Feeling his teeth biting her skin made shivers down her spine. "Awwww Daichi....i'm going to come..." Jessa was now almost at her highest top of her orgasm and that with the sensitive spots she never noticed before. Jessa was sighing pulling her boobs and moaning, he made her crazy and wild. A couple of weeks ago she couldn't imagine being fucked by a demon but now she was and she was minutes away to be his for a lifetime. One hand was pulling his cock very fast.

Jessa was brought back by Daichi who brought her by her highest top, she was coming and not the normal feeling but a extremely hot feeling that pushed her to the edge of screaming. AWWWW.......DAICHI.......I'M GOING TO COME......AWWWWW......FUCK ME......." Jessa came and she could feel her juice streaming inside of her pussy where his tail was still moving.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:17 am

Daichi slipped his tail from her pussy, the instrument dripping with her juices as he put her onto her back, moving on top as he pressed his throbbing cock into her warm, dripping mound. He licked her neck slowly, the area going slightly numb before he dragged his fangs over her neck. He leaned closer as he bit and licked her neck, a warmth spreading all over from his point of interest. He started to take inhumanly fast, forceful thrusts into her body, his tail slipping around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 am

Jessa was lying on her back as Daichi thrusted his cock into her dripping wet pussy, the overwhelming feeling came back but now ten times stronger, She didn't know where to put her arms and hands, the one moment she wrapped them around his neck leaning on his back and another moment she was pulling them through her hair. Daichi was moving extremely fast and Jessa's body was shaking violently. She couldn't scream only moaning loudly, she pulled her hands through his beautiful hair. She wanted to look at him but her eyes closed half because it felt so good she needed to enjoy it. "Aww Dai...chi....Aww.....hmmm." Jessa moaned in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:59 am

He smirked at her moans, just based on that alone, he could assume she was enjoying his cock moving so fast and deep inside her. Daichi's tail squeezed her waist before it moved up and wrapped around her breasts, squeezing them tightly as he moved even faster, pumping more demonic engery through out his body as he sunk his fangs into the numbed part of her neck, sealing the mark he made on her permanately.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 am

Jessa could feel his fangs sunking into her neck, her eyes were wide open as her whole body lit up from her fairy magic and after minutes the fairy light was gone, only the place Daichi pulled his fangs in her neck was still surrounded by a small circle of fairy magic. Jessa was a little bit worried about what had happened but the high moment of coming distracted her from her thoughts. Her pussy was on fire and as she wrapped her arms around his neck she screamed that she was coming. Completely out of breath and with closed eyes Jessa came once again. After she came she layed her head on the floor catching up her breath, her hair was wild and she was sweating everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 am

Daichi slipped his fangs from her neck slowly, licking the two small holes he made, both sealing up as a small symbol formed on her neck. He kissed it softly as the demon magic laced into her fairy magic, the mark rooting itself to her nervous system. It would cause immense pleasure when he bit it, but it only would work for him, she wouldn't feel anything if somebody else tried it. He slipped out of her dripping pussy, smirking. "I hope you know I'm still extreme horny" he said as he tucked her legs up to her chest, pushing his cock into her pussy again, moving deep inside her, hitting her gspot as he as he picked up speed again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:01 am

Jessa felt his fangs coming out of her skin, she closed her eyes a bit and as she heard him talk and press his cock into her pussy again, she took a couple of deep breaths making herself read for another sex adventure. Now he was hitting some other sensitive spot and it made Jessa moan again. She really wanted to say something but it felt so good she couldn't tell him. Jessa closed her eyes enjoying his cock in her dripping wet pussy. Out of nowhere thoughts flooded her mind and it made her open her eyes and look at Daichi. "Daichi....i'm marked now right..........awww.......can i become pregnant? Awww...." She moaned between her question. If this was true they should be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:06 am

Daichi held her thighs tightly,his claws pressing into her skin slightly as he thrusted into her, listening to her words. "Technically only during blood moons, can a demon get a mate pregnant" he said shortly, thrusting into her harder,hitting that sensitive spot heavily, his muscles rippling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 am

Jessa did hear him but she was way too distracted by her sensitive spot getting touched numerous of times and it was probably a sign that he didn't want to talk about it. She was moaning loudly again with her closed eyes. Jessa felt light in her head as Daichi thrusted harder and harder into her wet pussy. It felt so good. "Awww....Awww......Hmmmm.....awww." Jessa could only moan as her body shook and the sweat drops streamed down her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 am

Daichi shifted, stepped into her as he thrusted into her rapidly, his force gradually increased as his body started to heat up. He had to focus to keep from cumming inside her, that's why he was giving her short answers. The demons energy sparked off of his skin as his magic flowed into her dripping pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:58 am

As Daichi thrusted harder into her, her pussy was getting rubbed hard, Jessa was exhausted, her throat was sore from the screaming, moaning and sighing but she kept moaning. Her face was red and wet from the sweat and her eyes were still closed. She decided that she was going to stay in bed the next day and not go to her classes as she definitely could assume she couldn't get up without feeling utterly sore everywhere. Suddenly she felt another feeling in her pussy an more intense feeling that made Jessa's body shook violently and it made her scream. She was coming again and she wished he would come too. "Daichi.....owww....awww....Daichi.........i'm coming......goshhhh.......i'm coming!!..." Jessa screamed as she came hard and long...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next