Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_voting_barAfter School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

After School (Jessa) (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:45 am

Daichi shifted with her slightly, the the feeling of her tongue pushing into his mouth and running against made the demon loose a soft sigh into her lips. He rubbed his tongue over hers as he pushed her pussy into his rapidly hardening cock, rubbing her against him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 am

Jessa felt his cock rub against her pussy and it was such a horny feeling that she grabbed some of his hair and started to kiss him faster and more passionate while she moved her thighs so she moved her pussy against his cock. This was again another form of sex what they never did before and it made Jessa extremely horny. She let out a small moan.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 am

Daichi smirked I nto he r kisses, feeling her grind her pussy into his hidden cock was indeed new. That probably was because of they were both dressed still. He gripped her ass as he pressed her flush against him to make sure she felt every inch of him.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 am

Jessa started to moan in his kisses as she could feel his cock rubbing against her clit, now more roughly than he did before. Her hands made their way to her breasts and she grabbed them. "Hmmm.....mmmmm...." Jessa moaned louder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am

Daichi pulled from her kiss, the unfortunate need to breathe coming upon him. He took a soft breath and went right back to kissing her, his hands moving to her panties as he cast another spell on her to make her even more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 am

As Daichi pulled away she pouted but smiled that he needed to take a breath and as he came back and kissed her again. His hands trailed off to her sensitive parts of her body but she smirked as she knew she wasn't wearing any panties at all, she wasn't wearing any underwear since he marked her so that would be more easier for him. Her white dress was wet from the grinding against his hard cock. Jessa moaned louder as his touch made her horny even more. Her hands trailed off to his cock and she opened his pants to release his hard cock and she pulled it off slowly not pulling away from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 am

Daichi felt her hand grasp for his cock as he found her apparent lack of panties, he smirked slightly. She must have went without for the possibility he would want to bend her over a surface or go for sex. He slipped his glowing fingers into her pussy and let his magic flow into her as he dragged his fingers over her walls, increasing her pleasure with the spell.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 am

Jessa closed her eyes as she felt Daichi's fingers in her pussy, she instantly increased the pulling on his cock on the rythm of his fingers. Still kissing him she moaned in his kiss. She felt so horny, she pulled out of his kiss to give a deep moan and then she kissed him again. This was so good, he used his magic as she could feel it from his mark and her nipples became stiff immediately.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

Daichis cock throbbed in her hand as he slid his fingers in and out of her wdt pussy, he gripped her tighter in his arms as they kissed, the whole moment was truly exciting for both of them
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 am

Jessa's breasts were pressed against his hot chest and Jessa moaned louder and louder as his fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Jessa again increased the speed she was pulling his cock, making the grip tighter as she pulled her hand up, giving him more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 am

Daichi's body was warming up quickly now reaching 300 degrees and still climbing, his breathing heavy as she squeezed him, her moans,even with her tongue and f fighting his were like music to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Jessa was feeling that she had to come soon, his fingers were doing their really good and touches specific sensitive spot that made Jessa kiss him more passionately, moaning. After minutes Jessa pulled away from his kiss to moan and sigh at his touch, her juice were already coming out and her body shook. Jessa was pulling his cock faster wanted to let him come fast. Jessa moaned again. "Daichi.....Daichi......hmmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Daichi smirked as she moved faster to make him come, his mouth moving to her neck to kiss her mark as his fingers moved faster. He let out a slight grunt as his muscles rippled, precum was running down his length, the thick white substance getting all over her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Jessa couldn't hold it any longer herself, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she came on his fingers. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked his juice that tasted pretty good. Jessa looked af him smiling brightly.

Last edited by Jessa Fealora on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Daichi looked at her, smirking slightly. "Im not quite done yet" he said. He never did explain the difference between precum and actually coming ,did he?
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Jessa looked confused but then shrugged and went off his lap and took his cock in her mouth sucking it up while her hand still pulled him off. She thought he was already done but she was okay with it. Jessa's juice streamed down her leg because she was so wet from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Daichi closed his eyes as shr sucked his tip, his fingers thresding themselves in her hair as she stroked his c ock as well. "Mm new lesson, sometimes a man can produce whats called precum, its just like normal come but its a sign hes close to finishing, normally it streams out instead of shooting out" he said under his breath
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Jessa nodded sticking his cock far into her mouth against the gagpoint and then back at sucking his top and pulling him off with both her hands. His cock tasted so good, she carefully bit in it and then she sucked him again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Daichi closed his eyes, grunting softly as she sucked on him, his fingers curling in her hair slightly as she used her hands, more precum beginning to pool inside her mouth. "Getting closer" He said softly
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Jessa sucked him harder and let his cock disappear in her mouth, deep in her making herself gag a little bit. Tears from the gagging streamed over her cheeks. Jessa looked up at him, meeting his face, the easily had swallowed his precum now she was waiting for him to come.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Daichi took soft breath as he let himself come in her mouth, filling her mouth with it in barely a second. He sighed slowly and patted her head gently as he slid out of her mouth. "I see you tried to cram a bit more than you could in your mouth this time, you okay?" He asked while he put his cock away for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Jessa felt him come in her mouth and she swallowed all of it. As he slid his cock out of her mouth and asked she was okay, she nodded. She was only shaking on her legs as she pulled herself up, she wiped her tears away. "Yeah i wanted to try that and i did." She said and she leaned against the metal table looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Daichi shifted over and kissed her slowly. "Well you'll have to practice if your going yo take the ehole thing in someday" he said against her lips before he pulled back. "Want to tell me3 why you're not wearing panties?"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Jessa smiled and kisses him. "We will see if i have to practice more." She said with a smirk. As Daichi asked her why she wasn't wearing panties she looked confused. "I haven't been wearing panties since yesterday afternoon remember? You think i think about putting panties on while i almost get sucked dry by a vampire?" She asked him tilting her head to the side. "I thought you liked me without panties?"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 pm

"I do. And no im sure you were too busy bleeding out of your neck to think of that, but im only asking because I will be..Increasing my advances ever so often,maybe even in public because I lack lack large amounts of shame" he said shrugging at the last bit. Ofcourse if he did go for her in public he would be careful to hide them in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   After School (Jessa) (R) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next