Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_vote_lcapAwkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_voting_barAwkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_vote_lcapAwkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_voting_barAwkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 am

Jessa walked through the halls of the schools, she needed to walk faster because she could feel everything streaming down and it was getting hotter and hotter. Still one long hallway to go but for Jessa it seemed a long walk. The sweat drops rolled down her forehead, her hair was already wet from the sweat.
Finally she made it, Jessa knocked on the door and leaned against the door, catching her breath. Jessa closed her eyes and felt everything turning around as she shook from the cold. "Please, miss Valkyrie. Please, I don't feel very well!" Jessa said into the door, hoping Luna would hear something, it was in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 am

Luna never slept. There was no need to. She didn't for the first thousand years but she realized it was just a habit now. Hearing Jessa at her door, she looked up at the moon to see it was high in the sky. Midnight. Rushing to the door in her nightgown, Luna threw the door open and stared at the state of the poor fairy. ''Come in, Come in! Hurry!'' Seeing Vampires lurk in the shadows, Luna stood in the doorway and growled. ''Go back to your dorms this instant!'' She shouts and slams the door, casting some spells. Looking back at Jessa, Luna looked her over and sighed, knowing what's wrong. ''Oh i remember these day's. I told you to call me Luna..Now please sit and don't worry about making a mess. I cast a spell already on the chairs.'' Luna points to the chairs and sits in the one beside it.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:51 am

Jessa almost fell when the door opened, she quickly stepped in wiping the sweat off her forehead. She sits down as Luna ordered her. "I thought I couldn't call you Luna outside these walls. Do you know what's happening to me. I know I have a period but this is extreme and I feel so hot and then cold and I'm sweating like I'm working out and the cramps..." Jessa stopped herself as she was rambling again. Jessa sighed. "It hurts and it feels like a waterfall. I'm scared Luna.." Jessa said honestly. She was scared, she didn't even notice that students were following her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 am

Luna chuckles. ''You're inside my room and it's midnight so all formality is outside the window. Yes you're on your period. I remember when this happened to me. It's painful i know but it'll ease up. Some last around 5-7 days and some woman's flows can be harsh but as it's your first time with this sort of thing, it will be very bad. Now...i know you don't want to make a mess with things so it's best to use pads or tampons. Tampons go inside your parts and pads just go onto your underwear. I know it hurts so i'll cast a smoothing charm on you. Sometimes the pain comes from your stomach and even your lower back. No need to be scared okay? It's a natural process of life. It means you're growing into a woman. It also shows that you are not pregnant so this is a good sign.'' Luna then sighed. ''I apologize but i'll need to cast a couple spells on you. You see...Vampires are attracted to blood correct so during this week, i'll have to cast a spell so they will not be attracted to your blood. It's a safe thing okay?'' Luna admits with a sad smile. ''All woman come to me when it's their time for this charm so it's perfectly safe.''
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 am

Jessa listened to what Luna said, nodding her head. "Okay but I can't be pregnant even though it is my period, Daichi can only make me pregnant on Halloween, with the blood moon. Umm does it have any effects on Daichi the spells?" Jessa asked shivering from the cold. "Periods are different for fairies, I know a bit about it but I didn't know it was this heavy..Luna do you have some of these pads for me?" Jessa asked. The cramps started again and Jessa blew out her breath and sqeeuzed her eyes shut. "This hurts so badly.." She whispered in pain.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:07 am

Luna listens and smiles. ''Then that's good. No it doesn't.'' She says softly and walks around her office, reaching into a drawer pulling out some pads. Going over to Jessa, she places them in her hand. ''Change 'em twice a day and if you need more, just hurry to me. I'm thinking of putting the spell on the pads so it stops the smell of blood unless you want it on you completely?'' She asks with a raise of her eyebrow.

As the pain comes back, gold and black lace like markings grew on Luna's skin like ink in water and her eyes were completely gold, the pupil gone. Holding her hands up, they began to glow. Her mouth opened and the words of Angelic latin came out. ''Ne dolorem de hoc mediocris. Nec dolor nec lacrimae. Separetur laboravit et dolore magna. Gratias agimus tibi.'' Luna quickly turned back to normal and she turned around to catch her breath. Two slits were in her back from where her wings would be and they were bleeding a small bit. Turning back, Luna turns back and kneels on the floor. ''Do you feel better?'' She asks.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 am

jessa grabbed the pads and Jessa widened her eyes as Luna begins to do a spell on her and as she changed completely. Jessa felt weird and she could feel the pain of the cramps fading away. As Luna changed back to normal and kneeled down in front of Jessa asking if she was okay. Jessa nodded, she sits normal again and smiled at Luna. "I'm feeling better the cramps are gone. Thanks Luna but i still have one question..A bit of a personal question...." Jessa said to Luna, blushing a bit. "Can Daichi and i ummm....do it with,.....ummm....eachother....when i'm....on my period?" Jessa asked, she was still sweating and now even more now that she talked about her sexlife. "I have no idea if we can because i never had this before." Jessa said blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Luna smiled back at Jessa. ''That is good. If the pain comes back, just come back to me.'' She tells the fairy before her. Tilting her head at her question, she smiles lightly. ''You can...but it would be messy. Very messy.'' She tells the girl, blushing herself at the question. ''Ah so first time with this. Always the worse especially with fairies seeing as they have two months space between them. Humans have one month. More pain.'' She admits with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:03 am

Jessa nodded and looked at her hands. "Okay i will tell him that." Jessa started to yawn and pulled herself up. "Thank you Luna, i have to go back or else Daichi is going to be worried." Jessa said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 am

Luna took Jessa's hands in hers and her eyes turned pure gold like when she casted the spell. ''Be careful child...Be aware and keep Daichi close for Luna does not know what can happen. I, Eden, will watch over you.'' She whispers and Luna's eyes turn back to normal and it seemed she didn't realize that happened. ''Goodnight Jessa...please rest.'' She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 am

Jessa didn't look up but nodded at what Luna told her. "I will, Daichi knows when i'm on my way so and i think i will sleep if off tonight." Jessa said. She felt really tired so she really needed to sleep. Jessa walked towards the door. "Goodnight Luna." Jessa said and opened the door and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 am

Luna smiles and waves goodbye to Jessa. ''Goodnight, my child...'' She says softly and goes through a secret tunnel, going straight to the Grimm quarters even if there was only one resident. Slipping into Achilles' bed whilst he slept, she stared at the ceiling, comfortable with his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)   Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward questions (Luna and Jessa)
Page 1 of 1