Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 am

Jessa held her book a little bit tighter when he licked her faster. This was pretty difficult, she thought she could handle it but this was different. As she could feel her clit getting stimulated stronger she gave up. "Stop!" She shouted, completely out of breath, she threw the book on the floor and pushed Daichi away from her and kissed him again, her tongue entering his mouth and she sat on his lap grinding against him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Daichi smirking, letting her tongue explore his mouth for a bit before he rolled them both, putting him on top of her. He held her hands over her head with one hand as he pulled away. "Hmmm I think I'll show you my full form this time, then you must finish your homework by tomorrow and come to the alchemy lab or you won't get to have sex for the rest of the week." He said smirking. "Consider it my way of giving you another reason study hard, and this may apply to your other classes in the castle too"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

As her hands were pinned against the bed, Jessa moaned as he is on top of her but the full form scared her a little bit. The full form looked a little bit rough but she needed him to be in her. The more horny she felt the more she didn't care about him taking her. "I promise I will study hard for classes and that includes sexclass too." Jessa smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Daichi smirked and kissed her once. "Good girl" he said before he closed his eyes, his body temerature skyrocketed as his skin darkened rapidly. His tail stood on edge and split itself apart on both sides, becoming three. His teeth turned into sharp fangs and his nails turned into claws, horns sprouting from his head as his tattoo spread across his black, paling into white ink. His hair lengthened slowly and also turned white as snow as he pressed his hot throbbing cock against her pussy, two of his tails shifting to her body, one sliding itself into her mouth, the other forcing its way into her ass as he brought himself into her, his thrusts were rough, but even more powerful and faster than before, the bed bounced against the wall immediately with enough force that it cracked slightly, luckily the room was sound proofed so nobody would hear a thing.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:59 am

Jessa widened her eyes when he changed into a full form. As the two tails pressed into her mouth and in her ass, she gave a scream but the scream was stopped by the tail in her mouth. His cock rammed into her pussy, Jessa screamed more and more, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly but is lowered by the tail. She didn't know exactly what she had to do with the tail in her mouth but just started to suck it. As she was taken roughly she could feel her love water coming out and at the same time she released heavily, her body shook and kept shaking. Jessa's hands were still pinned above her head, she was still moaning while she almost gagged.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 am

Daichi's thrusts increased in power, moving into almost his maximum speed. His grasp on her wrists tightened slightly as the bed rammed the wall heavily, the demon brought his mouth to her neck and started to bite and kiss her neck,his fangs scrapping her neck gently as he passed his tongue over the bite marks. His tails brought themselves in and out of her holes faster, though the one in her mouth changed slightly so it felt more like Daichi's cock.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am

Jessa moaned but noticed the tail becoming a sort of cock who went in and out her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut as he bit her in her neck. She had released twice and still the feeling were getting heavier and heavier. There was double pleasure and Jessa didn't know where to put her concentration on, everything felt so nice. Daichi went on and on so Jessa wouldn't gets any rest till he would release.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

Daichi smirked bitting her pulse gently while he felt himself slip into his maximum power, he drove his cock deeper into Jessa's drenched pussy, starting to hit her g spot like a drum. His muscles rippled slightly as his tail slid deeper into her ass. The one in her mouth began to produce precum in rapid amounts, it held the same salty tang as Daichi's cock.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:48 am

As Daichi trusted his cock deeper in her, there was another sensational feeling that Jessa never met before, that feeling made her hands forms to fists and her moans became screams as her whole body shook and wriggled under him. The double feeling in her ass and the new feeling inside of her dripping wet pussy made her release long and hard, her love water squirted against his cock who was still deep in her. Jessa tasted the release from the cock like tail and she swallowed every bit of it. Her hair and her face were wet from the sweat and this would definitely be the greatest fuck she would ever have.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

Daichi pulled his cock from her pussy, his third tail taking its place immediately as he came on her belly again. His tails thrusted into her body for a little longer before each one pulled away from her holes, though the one in her mouth flexed and shot more come into her mouth before it made its exit. Daichi shifted next her his body still in his new form, he would stay like this until morning. He looked at Jessa, carefully, examining her with his demonic red eyes. He was glad he met her, not because they had sex about six times this whole day, but because he found somebody that made him feel like he had some finally good in his life.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 am

As Daichi pulled everything out of her a lot of her juice and love water came out of her still wet soaking pussy, she swallowed the juice of the tail again and stays on the bed, breathing heavily. After a couple of minutes, she pulled herself up and stood up, her juice still coming out of her. As she stood up and walked a couple of minutes, she collapsed to the floor. She stayed on the floor she only saw Daichi's feet as her eyes closed in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 am

Daichi shifted to her immediately a flicker of panic hitting him as he knelt to her , picking her up and setting her back on the bed, he touched her pulse carefully but sighed when he felt it still beating. Good. He didn't lose her, she just was overcome but weariness maybe. He pulled her covers over her body carefully and laid next to her, letting his eyes shut as he blew out the lights in the room, bathing them in the cool embrace of the night.p, he went to sleep.

(End of thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9