Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:18 am

Daichi's hands moved to her ass gripping her as his tail hanged in size again, bringing itself deep into her body as it widened by an inch. He pulled her up almost like he was giving her a frontal piggy back ride and moved her back against the wall, his cock going back into her pussy.he started to thrust up into her heavily, his demon heart rate increasing and his body getting  warmer.

Last edited by Daichi Nori on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 am

As Jessa get pulled against the wall he came deeper in her as she gave little screams and moaned loudly still running her hands through his hair. Jessa closed her eyes while she leaned against the wall, how come he could still be horny and with so much energy, Jessa wondered, she was self really tired but also extremely horny as he pushed into her two holes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 am

Daichi thrusted into her harder and faster, his cock moving all the way to the base as he started to hit her g-spot. He had so much energy because he hadn't done anything like this in so long, it just poured from him all at once. Feeling her hands in his hair and listening to her moan louder and louder, made him want to work on her harder, but he resisted that urge, he was going to give her a break sometime so she could rest, hell with her screaming somebody probably would figure he was killing or brutally torturing somebody in here.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Jessa was breathing heavily with quick breaths and moans as her body moved against his, her nipples really hard from the fast rubs against his body. She felt how her pussy got wetter and how he thrusted his cock into her. The feelings were ecstatic and she kissed him hard and deepened the kiss. The energy was very low but the horny feeling kept her going. Jessa had heard of sex but only to produce children that it could be for pleasure was unknown. Her hands lit up and then they off with her fairy magic that means she couldn't use it because she was too tired. Jessa was enjoying the feelings so she didn't bother to her fairy magic.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Daichi thrusted into her faster, feeling his cock flex in her, he shifted out of her and came, the warm white stream landing on her belly and breasts. The demon took a soft sigh as his tail thrusted deep into her ass one last time and slowly pulled itself out as he lowered her onto the floor with him. Daichi knew sex was good for pleasure and for children but he didn't think much of having children, being a demon and all it could only go good or bad straight away. He carefully broke their kiss, and rubbed her head gently, looking down on her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Jessa looked at stuff on her belly breasts and then back at him. She leaned with her head against the wall, her breathing lowered. Jessa could feel her energy rising slowly. As she felt Daichi look at her she looked back. "How come you can keep going after the white stuff coming out?" Jessa didn't know much about sex but now it seems she could be good at it. This adventure is one of them she definitely do again and again. "It was great, i loved every minute of it. We should do it again soon." Jessa smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:26 pm

"White stuff?" He echoed cocking his head to the side and almost laughed at her lack of knowledge. "It's normally called come by most people, and I don't know why I can keep going, I just don't lose the stimulation like the average man, so I find more work for myself"" he said, then chuckled at her words. "We can go on that adventure whenever you like, just tell me where you want me the most" he said smiling back. He leaned to her and gently rubbed on her pussy. "You probably don't know much about sex...I can help you a little bit here and there"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Jessa blushed. "I do not know anything about sex because for fairies it is only for produce for children but it is awesome. Please help me with the information I need to know." As Daichi rubbed her pussy again her body reacted immediately and she let out a sigh. "That feels so good D..Daichi." Jessa closedher eyes half enjoying the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Daichi smirked and sat her in his lap, he took her hand and rested in over her pussy gently. "Close your eyes" he whispered, using his fingers to guide her own. "And follow my hands movement with yours" he said as he matched his fingers on top of hers, he carefully used Jessa's index and middle fingers to slowly rub herself. "What I'm showing you now is how to bring pleasure to yourself"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Jessa closed her eyes, she could feel his cock getting hard under her, she moved her hands over her own pussy. The feeling was great. "I can make the same pleasure as you did to me with your tail?" She asked sounding surprised. That was something that was forbidden by her mother, she punished fairies for that. "My mother forbid that to all fairies you know." She told Daichi enjoying the touch of his and her own fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Daichi chuckled. "Your mother sounds like she needs to have sex more often if she forbids something so personal" he said as he rubbed his cock against her ass slightly, he guided her hands up to her clit. "Try rubbing here now as well" he said taking her fingers against her clit in slow soft circles. He used his other hand to align it with hers. "Now take your finger on this hand and slip it, while you rub on your clit." He said softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Jessa smiled and that was true, her mother needed more sex and if she knew how wonderful it felt she wouldn't be so grumpy about it. His cock rubbed against her ass hole and she followed his instructions. It felt more good than the movement before and she moved her ass against his cock. "How do you know all this stuff." She asked him curiously
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:59 pm

He rested his chin on her shoulder, gently using her other hand to slip her fingers into her pussy. "I've had practice" he said not mentioning his lost love showed him this long ago. "Bring your fingers in and out, while you play around with your clit" he said as he felt her rub up on his cock, he considered just sticking it in her ass, but for the sake of his lesson, he chose just to do it some other time, he settled for rubbing it against her ass.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Jessa stick her fingers into her pussy while playing with her clit, her fingers were wet and her clit began to get sensitive. Jessa sighed more as she leaned her head against his shoulder moaning softly. The stimulation from three sides made her go crazy. "Ohhh thank you for learning me this." She said between sighs. She would be forever grateful for this.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:08 pm

He chuckled. "It feels good right?" He said as he started too grip her breasts in his hands, rubbing and pulling on her nipples. "Increase your pace on both places, letting the feeling of pleasure take its hold over your mind" he said in her ear, his cock was so hard it throbbed against her ass. He didn't want to stop watching her explore her new found technique, nor did he wish to end the pleasure she was giving herself so soon.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Jessa followed his instructions and moved faster, her breathing got faster and her moans louder. Her clit got extremely sensitive but she didn't stop touching in in full speed. Her body shook and out of nowhere she got the feeling back and her head was spinning from joy. She moaned and breathed loudly. "Ahh ahhh D....Daichi!" She breathed as his hands made her nipples very hard. Now she pulled her finger away from her clit and her body shook by the touch. Also her fingers were out of her now wet pussy, she held them up and brought them to her mouth licking them. "That was great! Is there something else you can teach me maybe something to release your hard one?" While she said that she turned around, smirked at him. She opened her legs and looked at him. "You can enter me."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Daichi smirked, and pulled her up into his lap again, this time he pushed his cock into her pussy, he held her up slightly and adjusted her so she was straddling him while he was inside her. "Okay, I want you to bring yourself up and down while I'm inside you. Start off slow and gradually adjust your speeds" he said explaining to her the cowgirl position off the top of his head. "Once your done, I'll teach you how to use your mouth better while you try to make me release"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Jessa nodded and went down on his cock, she could feel him penetrating her pussy, she closed her eyes and sighed as she came up slowly. Two times she went up and down slowly and the she speeds up. She was riding him instead of him riding her. As the feeling became nicer she speeds up again, her breast bounced up and down and she could feel his cock deep in her as she moaned his name loudly.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Daichi chuckled at her reaction, he reached up to her breasts, grasping them firmly in his hands as she went up and down his cock. Every time she went down he would pull on her nipples, every time she went up he would pinch them, he was tempted yet again to give her ass a surprise meeting with his tail again, but wanted to see how she would change as she was on top.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Jessa could feel Daichi pinch and pull her nipples so she went faster up and down on his cock, she ran her hands through her hair as the feeling was incredibly nice, she became more horny. Her breathing got heavier and she closed her eyes, sighing as she heard her pussy because she was so wet, it all came out of her.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:00 am

Daichi watched her get lost yet again in her own body's pleasure, if they continued on with these lessons, she may just become addicted to the feeling she got from him. While her pussys juices started to come down his cock every time she went up and down, he smirked at her. "If you release, we move onto the next lesson" he said pulling on her nipples a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:15 am

As Jessa pulled up and down she felt the release, her body shook heavily as she moaned loudly, she stayed on his dick while she released the addicted feeling. She opened her eyes and looked at him, sighing, she leaned into him and kissed him. "Ahh this is so good." She pulled off his cock that was still hard and kneeled down in front of him. "What is the next lessson?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 am

Daichi smirked and tapped her lips with his finger. "Your mouth, you used only your hands and mouth to attempt to bring me release, you can still do more to make it much more interesting" he said sitting up against the wall now. "First I want you to start off with just sucking and your strokes. Your pacing in the strokes are fine but your grip could a bit tighter"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:23 am

Jessa nodded and went on her knees, grabbing his cock with her hands, she looked up at him. "Like this or more tight?" She asked him. His cock was still wet from her own juice. She stroked his cock slowly looking up at him if she was doing it good.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:46 am

Daichi felt her grip him in her hands and compared it to the other times. "A little tighter" he said as he felt her take slow strokes on him. "Increase your pace as well, if you go slow then your grip should be loose and soft, as you get faster you show tighten it a bit more." He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next