Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapStranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_voting_barStranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Stranger (Daichi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 am

Jessa sighed as he bit softly in her ear. He kisses her again and she kissed back. "Shall we go outside?" She asked him, not wanting to get caught or heard again.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 am

He shrugged. "If you want to, we'll have to find a good place to continue your lessons if you want to try heading outside. Or we could just continue at a place of your choosing" he said. It didn't matter to him really, where ever she wanted to go for it.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am

Jessa shrugged as well. I don't know the castle very well but if you have a place do tell me." It was true she hadn't been wondering around the castle like she used to do with stores or other buildings. "We should find one together." Jessa jumped off the table and grabbed the other part of the apple before she grabbed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 am

He nodded. "Alright then, lets get looking" he said as he took her out of the kitchen. "Why not just use your room or wherever your staying at? I could work a bit of magic and make sure no sound leaves the room" he said as they took to the halls yet again. Daichi would've recommended his own room if he actually had one to use, he slept in the alchemy lab sometimes, otherwise he was just working through the night.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:31 am

Jessa looked at and nodded. "Sure why not, only it is a girls area, but I can alway sneak you in." Jessa pointed to the direction they had to go. When they reached the girls area it was quiet and they sneaked up to her small room. "This is my room, it is small but I like it this way. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:37 am

Daichi looked around the room and put his hands on the walls, focusing a bit as his tattoo once again covered his palm. It glowed a soft blue and then the walls flashed white for a second before he took his hands away. "I find that your room is nice, I um...don't have a room so I sleep in the alchemy lab" he admitted as he turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 am

Jessa widened her eyes. "How come you don't have a room? That is impossible! Every student has a room." She said confused but then she got an idea. "You can sleep here, with me in my room whenever you feel like sleeping, maybe there is a secret passageway or we could make one, so you don't get caught." Jessa was again far ahead of the things while he hadn't even said yes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 am

Daichi looked at her for a moment. To sleep in here would likely get him caught, not that he really cared, but he didn't want to get her in trouble as well...but if they did create a passage way to the lab some how, he could get in and out without alerting anyone to his presence. Yet again to keep her from prattling on about his lack of living space and how she wanted to help, he pulled her up into a kiss, pulling back after a long few seconds. "I'll sleep in here" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:06 am

Jessa kissed him back and smiled when he pulled away. "Good so what is my next lesson?" She asked him while making the bed free for them to sit on. She was pretty curious what she could learn more, she had learned how to pleasure herself without him around, how to learn how to pleasure him with only licking and sucking. She was ready for the next step. Jessa opened her jeans already.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 am

Daichi sat with her, looking at her open jeans and laughing a little at her eagerness. "Your certainly quick to learn from me....lets see" he thought back for a moment. "I could start on some positions for you to try out, otherwise anything you'll be learning with be during your homework" he said as he slipped his coat off.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:16 am

"Positions? What do you mean by that?" She pulled her jeans off and then her top and bra. Jessa was confused, what kind of positions could she possibly do on her own? Jessa saw his bare chest and she could feel getting attracted to it, she walked up to him, leaning against his warm body, her boobs pushing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 am

He smirked, holding her near bare body adjust his chest. "I mean ways you can pose yourself, but I'd have to be with you to properly perform them" he said as he sat her in his lap again. He liked her there for some reason. "That's why you'll be studying them by book, so we can properly test them some time" he said as he slipped her panties off slowly and spread her legs for him. "But...before we get to that, maybe we should give you a little warm up" he said as he slowly ran his fingers against her pussy again.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 am

Jessa nodded as he sat her down on his lap. His fingers went against her pussy and her body reacted immediately. Jessa ran her hands through his hair as she sighed deeply, she looked at him but half closed her eyes of great feeling she felt slowly rising up.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am

He smirked, resting his chin on her shoulder as he felt her fingers in his hair. She was still so simple to toy with...he still couldn't believe he was dating a seventeen year old, but honestly, did it matter at this point. He used both of his hands on her, one running circles against her clit p, using the other to slip his fingers in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

Jessa sighed more and moved with his fingers who were in her pussy. With one hand she moved to her own boods and rubbed her own nipples making them hard. Jessa's body shook a little and she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She moaned from the double feeling.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Daichi felt her move against his fingers, obviously by her reaction she was enjoying herself. He rubbed on her clit harder, slipping two fingers into her and starting to bring his fingers in and out of her faster.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Jessa moaned as he speed up in both her pussy and on her clit. Her body shook again. "Hmmm Daichi...." She said to him bending down to kiss him long also slipping her tongue inside his mouth. The feeling heavier and before she could say something she was releasing
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Daichi ran his tongue against hers, his fingers keeping to their pace as he felt her release on his fingers. He pinched her clit gently between two fingers and used a bit of his own magic to stimulate it wildly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Out of nowhere an amazing feeling was felt in her clit. Jessa breathing fastened, she sighed more and more, her body was still releasing and was shaking more than usual. Jessa kissed him more, longer and deeper as she felt extremely horny. She moaned loudly in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Daichi kissed her back still, her moan vibrating the inside of his mouth, the demon let his magic channel higher on her clit, curious as to what would happen if her clit was over stimulated totally, he let the magics intensity rise up higher and higher up it reached its highest levels, feeling her shake his did the same thing to her pussy, his fingers glowing red as he brought them in and out of her, the magic in both his hands working on her senses active parts.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Jessa was shaking violently, she stopped kissing him but held him as she screamed his name. Jessa had her eyes closed as she squirted everything out, making everything around her pretty wet. She never had this feeling before but it felt amazing. She was completely out of breath, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Daichi smirked slightly. How interesting, when pushed to the extreme edge of her body's pleasure, she would squirt in heavy amounts. He withdrew his dripping wet fingers from her soaking pussy and held them over her lips. "It seems when pushed this far, your body makes you squirt instead of just a basic orgasm" he said as he brought them to his mouth, licking his fingers clean. "Mm...it's sweet" he said thoughtfully looking at her floor, since they were on the foot of the bed, her body's sweet nectar was now all over the dark wood floor. "Okay, extra credit for you if you can make yourself achieve such a level of pleasure on your own" he said in her ear. He moved her onto the bed and he pulled his pants and boxers off, putting them on the floor, in the puddle of her juices.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Jessa tasted the juice from her lips and looked surprised. "It's love water! I use that on people to give them that extra step for love but I usually get it out of vials, I didn't know I had it in me." Jessa looked at disgust at him. "Do you know what that means? That means it comes out of me, throwing it over people's heads." Jessa swallowed as she was moved to further on to the bed. "Do I have to do that now?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Daichi chuckled, considering it. "As hot as it would be for me to watch, no, this will be added to your homework as an extra assignment if you believe you can pull it off yourself" he said as he slipped into bed with her. "Ready for your lesson?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Jessa nodded and smiled, she ran her own fingers through her soaking wet pussy. She then sat down on her knees looking at him with an eager expression. "I'm more than ready for you, what is the lesson?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger (Daichi)   Stranger (Daichi) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger (Daichi)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next