Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 2 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 2 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Demons just love to read

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Demons just love to read - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Luna nods. ''I'm sure you do.'' She looks at him whilst the silence fell. Taking in the details. ''I find you..intriguing. I wish to know more. I had sisters. Two actually...however...they died a long time ago. Neither went to hell or Heaven.'' She replies looking around. ''I have no family left.'' She says. ''What about you? Do you have anybody? I don't really know much on Demons..just their moods.'' She looks at him.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

"I have no family either, both my brother and sister killed themselves trying to fight with angels, taking them straight into the fiery depths along with them. My father is not even in this dimension, an eternal punishment for something I wasn't told of, but I'm certain he is apart of those that are damned by now. I don't know who my mother is, it's a miracle I know my father." He said opening his eyes. "It's nothing I find sad though, I didn't get to close to any of them because I was put straight into the business with my sister"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Luna's eyes widen at what she's just heard. ''Don't you think it's stupid that our kind are fighting when we're getting along just fine?'' She says. ''I used to be saddened about my family's death but not anymore when i realized it was meant to happen. Everything happens for a reason.'' She shrugs and fiddles with a strand of her brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 pm

"They just don't see the good in each other...I find that ironic really, a demon that sees no good in angels, angels who normally try to see the good in everyone but my kind." He shook his head. "As a demon they would expect me to have killed you by now, but like with my love so long ago, I disappoint" he said smirking. "Not like it bothers me though"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Luna grins at him. ''Yeah it does seem ironic...Some angels don't ya know? Some just ignore the things they're meant to do yet they still stay up there hating what down here looks like. Pathetic to be perfectly honest.'' She smirks. ''I'm different to the other fallen angels who pride themselves on the reason they fell. When i did, i learned to fight in any way possible to stop me from being killed or at least harmed.'' Her smirk grows.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"I happen to be rather strong myself" he said simply. Daichi looked up shifting slightly, grunting a bit then sitting back again. "Damn tail" he muttered as he shifted around and sighed. "Besides why would I want to fight you, you give me no reason to" he said slipping his glasses off and slipping them into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Luna laughs about the tail. "It used to be a massive pain with wings! I remembered getting so annoyed!" Shee smiles at the memory and smirks at Daichi. "There could be a time where we may but I hope that does not happen." She states smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Daichi nodded, smiling back. "If that day comes, may the better fighter win" he said looking back at the lake, thinking now. "What do you think it would be like...to kiss a water nymph?" He asked cocking his head to the side. "A humans kiss is soft and tender, a pure angels kiss probably could kill me, but I'm not sure about other species, I expect them to be the same, soft and careful, qiuck and hungry...you know, kisses."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Luna tilts her head at the thought. "Probably gentle...soft as if you're lightly touching the water." She watches the water run past and she closes her eyes enjoying the sound as it is relaxing. She plucks some more grass up off of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:49 pm

"Yeah...sounds pretty good" he said with a grin cracked across his face, standing up and moving to the waters edge, his tail curling and shifting a bit, it looked like a chimera tail, but instead of a snakes head at the end was a pulsating black orb. He knelt at the lake, looking into it. Clear and beautiful...would he find another love like this lake.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Luna laughs and smiles at his grin. She watches as he walks to the waters edge. She looks closely at his face and she smiles slightly. "You will find someone, Daichi...This place isn't only a school, a home or whatever you wish to call it. It's a place of chance, belonging and you can do whatever you damn well please." She says with her eyes closed and a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 am

"Anything huh?" He said slowly rolling his fingers through the water. His tail rolled slowly, as he stared down into the water, after a moment he could almost see himself with anymh. Smirking at the thought, he looked away. "Well I do believe that even has its limits, but that does sound good...is there anything else you wish to know about me or my people?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 am

''Yeah anything.'' She says watching his tail roll slowly. She looks as he looks away. ''Of course things have limits but it's always best to think there isn't.'' She smiles slightly. ''Not really...but is there anything you wish to know?'' She asks looking at the water with a brighter smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 pm

"No, I'm sure I understand everything I would care for" Daichi said, the orb on his tail turned purple, glowing slightly as he watched fish swim around, one brushing the surface for a moment. "I'm hungry" he said after a second of staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Luna nods with a smile. ''If there is anything, just ask.'' She watches as the orb on his tail turns purple. ''Go eat then?'' She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 pm

"I lack that resource" he said standing up and looking at her, he turned and shrugged. "Do you have have a place to eat around here?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Luna grins and gets up off of the floor. ''That would be the hall or kitchens.'' She says pointing back at the castle. She looks into his crimson eyes with a smile. ''I'll take ya there if ya want.'' She suggests and puts her hands in the water, rubbing off the charcoal. She looks at her reflection and see's a black smudge on her cheek. She rubs it off and looks back at Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Daichi took a playful bow and smiled at her. "Lead the way Luna" he said straightening up again. He walked to his bag and with a swipe of his tail picked it up and set it on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Luna laughs and begins to walk, her white dress trailing on the ground as her hair flowed down her back. She closes her eyes and continued walking, knowing the path off by heart. She dodged some stones in the path and opens her eyes as a rabbit runs past. She frowns and looks in the direction it was coming from to see werewolves running after it. She steps in the way and her body seemed to glow, stopping the wolves in their tracks. ''You do not hunt on school grounds. Hunt in the forests where you are meant to. If i catch you hunting on my school grounds, i will take drastic measures. You got me?'' She threatens them and they whimper and run off. She breathes in deeply and looks back at Daichi with a faint blush. ''Sorry 'bout that...Let's go shall we?'' She turns to face the school again and walks to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:54 pm

He chuckled and shook his head. "You don't have to apologize to me, you were enforcing" Daichi said, watching the werewolves run off. The demon followed her at a leisurely pace, inspecting the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Luna laughs and nods. ''People these days need to be.'' She reaches the steps and turns seeing him looking around. She leans against a pillar and waits patiently. This place does take a while to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:37 pm

He chuckled and nodded his head. "I agree, things have gotten a bit crazy in the recent centuries" he said as he advanced on Luna. He stopped next to her as he caught a glimpse of a nymph walking from a tree, like literally from the tree. "Interesting, I never knew some nymphs could bind themselves into their elements"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna nods. ''Yeah i know...Things can change a lot...'' She looks at the direction he looks at and grins. ''Yeah they can. They are usually older or have taken more care in learning how to do things from their elders.'' She says watching the Nymph.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Daichi's tail curved slowly and he nodded yet again. "I see" he said still watching the nymph walk passed him until she disappeared around a corner. He crossed his arms, turning to Luna. "So...kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna smiles and nods. ''Kitchen.'' She pushes open the giant solid wooden doors to reveal a massive staircase that had two doors on either side and on the left side of the entrance were another set of giant doors. ''That's the main hall and the small door next to it is the kitchen.'' She grins at him and starts walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons just love to read
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: