Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 4 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDemons just love to read - Page 4 I_voting_barDemons just love to read - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Demons just love to read

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Demons just love to read - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 am

Luna grins at Daichi and nods. ''Glad ya like it then. An old recipe...'' Luna looks at Achilles, surprised at his outburst and walks closer not caring that he wanted to be alone. She steps in front of him with her hands on her hips. ''Achilles...He didn't understand. He didn't know. No one knows what you have gone through. No need to get angry and do not dare to tell me there is.'' She says with a Do not fuck with me tone. She spins on her heel and see's the chair now repaired. She see's a bit of wood on the floor and picks it up, cutting the palm of her hand. She mutters a swear word and puts the bit of wood in the fireplace. ''Thanks Daichi. Yeah a wee bit of temper.'' She said, yes she was worried about him but she was also pissed that he raged and broke her chair.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:10 am

Achilles stayed silent and stard at the floor. He was fiddling with Some Dragon chain. He didn't care right now. He was annoyed. He was tempted to start a fight. However. He restrained himself.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 am

Daichi turned and nodded. "I take it he's been through a lot" he said looking at her hand, reaching out and examining the cut for a moment, before his tattoo slipped around her palm, and tightened softly, before turning into a bandage. The demon let go, his tattoo reproducing itself on his arms in normal red blood at first before it darkened into black.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 am

Achilles spoke. Loud enough to for them to hear. "Yes I have. More than you could endure. I am sure of it." He said in a dark tone. He allowed the chain to retract and he moved closer. He sat on the now fixed chair. "Thats all I will say about it." he added
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:21 am

Luna hears no response and breathes deeply. She nods at what Daichi said and nods. She watches the tattoo in interest and smiles at it turns into a bandage. She sits down in front of him again. ''Thanks...Yeah he has. If i stayed up there...i would know but i didn't, so i don't. If i saw him, i would've come down to help 'cause with him, i believe i can.'' She sighs and traces her black markings. She hears Achilles and looks at him, just in time to see him sit down. She didn't bother saying anything as she was still pissed off. She looks around the kitchen avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:27 am

"I never said I wanted to know, nor did I compare my life to yours" Daichi said, he moved passé Luna and Achilles. "You two should talk, your dear Luna is obviously upset" he said as he slipped out the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

Luna looks at Daichi and sighs. ''Ya don't need to go ya know? There's nothing to talk about.'' She noticed it was too late and she groans. She just gets up and walks to the sink remembering the plates need to be washed. She scrubs them and turns on the tap a bit too high, causing water to splash all over her. She puts her hands on the sink and lets her head hang as she breathes in and out deeply.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:40 am

Achilles was tempted to throw something at him. However. He got up and stood behind Luna. He kissed her neck and wrapped his arms round her. In a hug. He continue to kiss the back of the neck then he rets his head on her shoulder and looks into her eyes. "I...I am sorry. I shouldn't of lost my temper. I am sorry I broke your chair aswell. Luna?" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 am

Luna's body reacted to him like always and she leans back. She turns her head and looks him in the eye. ''Ever break anything in my home, you'll find the true lengths of my anger.'' She says angrily but hearing the way he said her name made her just melt. She shakes her head and kisses his cheek. ''Don't loose your temper again, okay?'' She rests the back of her head against his chest, wrapping her arms around his arms that were around her. She turns off the tap and sways, smiling to herself thinking of the way they looked.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:52 am

Daichi stood out in the doorframe, letting himself chuckled with a soft shake of his head. "So that's what I used to look like to the third party...adorable" he said. He had returned for his backpack, as it still held two books, and his clothes. The books however were more important as one was still cursed and he had yet to undo it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 am

Luna turns to Daichi with a grin. She looks at his backpack and slips out of Achilles' arms smiling at him. ''Why thank you Daichi.'' She bows and laughs. She tenses around the bag and looks at Daichi. ''These books...aren't ordinary books are they?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow and a curious tone. ''Oh and my library is always open if you wish to look at some books there.'' She says with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 am

"No, they aren't, I took time to recover them from a particular tomb, one of them has a nasty curse I've yet to finish dispersing of, if I start soon it will be safe for everybody" he said picking up the bag and slung it over his shoulder. "And I'm still planning on going through your older books to decipher them, I need the work" he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 am

Luna nods, cautious. ''Be careful with that. I don't feel right with that book around. You can work in the empty alchemy classroom if you wish.'' She offers and nods again. ''All you have to do it go up to the highest floor, you see the way to a tower. That's my room, go the opposite way until you see two giant brown doors. Go to the one on the left. That's my library...the one on the right is the ballroom.'' She says with a smile hoping he understood her bad directions.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 am

"I'll be careful, and also attempt to make a proper map of this place to avoid any mistakes if anybody wants to find the alchemy room as well" he said walking outside the kitchen again, working out Luna's rather shitty directions in his head. Once he found the proper room after he opened the wrong door, he tossed his bag on the table and took his coat and shirt off before taking out the book and resting it on the desk in front of him. The demon stretched his arms and withdrew an ink bottle, and a few other tools to use. "Alright, Book of the Dead, you and I are going to finish this" he said undoing the clasp, the pages flowed open under a unseen force, the words glowing red and bright. Daichi raised his palms slowly, mumbling a bit of ancient text to counter act any summonings or spells.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:29 am

Luna rolls her eyes. ''No one will as no one knows there is on.'' She watches as he leaves and she sits down on the table holding her head. She knows that books feel from anywhere. She was warned about it. She looks around and grabs Achilles' hand dragging him to the bare wall she was staring at earlier. She places her hand on a brick and pushed, causing the wall to move. She pulls Achilles inside and leaves a note to the elves and fairies saying thank you. She walks in and drags Achilles to her study.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons just love to read   Demons just love to read - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons just love to read
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: The Lake-
Jump to: