Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_voting_barsoreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:36 pm

He chuckled and picked her up. "That's because you don't look for it!" He said smirking as he carried her to the couch. Daichi cast her a playful grin. "You rarely go looking for all the possible places because you get wrapped up in what I'm doing to you" he said as he put her on the couch, his tail flicking once and the two pillows stacked up under her head for her comfort. Daichi moved closer, kissing her slowly and softly, his fingers working thier way behind her back to undo her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Jessa laughed as he picked her up. "How can I go on looking if you make me dripping wet with the first lick you give me, my body can't stand your ways." Jessa lied down on the couch. I know you like me giving you a blowjob but a soft spot is not what I have found yet." She kissed him back. "But we have forever to find that out I just have to tie you up so you can't distract me." She muttered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:01 pm

"Mm I like that idea" he muttered back as they traded kisses, Daichi's fingers carefully unzipping the back of jessa's dress and shifted back to pull it off.  He shrugged off his coat, revealing his bare chest as he always has.  He placed a kiss on each of his lovers nipples,  then slowly sucked. One into his mouth,  his hands touching on her shoulders.  "If you want to try it, I'll let you take over" he offered.he knew that Jessa had trouble controlling her craving for him once it really got hot and heavy between them, so he figured he could give her a chance to go poking around his body now for next time.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Shivers run down Jessa's back. "Mmm." She moaned as he took her nipples and sucked on them. When he asked about if she wanted to and explore him, Jessa opened her eyes and grinned. "Of course I want to go and take over." Jessa pulled herself up and pushed him on the couch. "Let's lay doctor for a while. Shall I get the knives?" She asked seriously but must bite her li to not laugh.

Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 am

Daichi smirked at her, touching her waist lightly. "As long as everything is put back in the sight place" he said simply, his fingers shifted around until he was playing with her tail. He could tell she was joking around, she had no reason to play so directly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 am

Jessa smirked at him, she looked on how he was playing with her tail. "You like my tail? It is still very sensitive so be careful with it." She sat down on her knees and with her finger, she trailed down his chest towards his jeans, she rubbed his lid through his jeans. She then pulled up and starts to open and pull his jeans off. Jessa sits in between his legs and she starts to kiss his insides of his upper legs without touching his lid.

Jessa was sure that this was a sensitive spot or else she had another spot she could try. She looked up at him at his reaction
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 am

Daichi looked at her, his crimson eyes bright with amusement as he watched her rain kisses against his legs. "Not quite sensitive there as you would think" he said softly. The feeling was nice but not as much as a rush of pleasure or temptation.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:56 am

Jessa pouted and pulled herself up. She stroked his lid and then she gently grabbed his tail, stroking it softly. She would think that this was one of his soft spots. She licked the orb slowly as she looked at Daichi. "Am I even getting warmer or colder?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 am

He chuckled. " Well the orb is a gem so I can't feel you playing with it, but you have the right idea with my tail" he said as his tail curled around her arm. "Keep going, I'm sure there's more places" he said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 am

Jessa kept stroking his tail and then she moved up, she sat down his stomach and leaned forward. She kissed him and then trailed down moving towards his arms and his tattoos. She didn't no where else to search for it. Jessa sighed and pulled up. "This is crazy, give me a clue, another one." She lit up her fingers with mixed magic and trailed it down his chest, it gave her a tingling in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:23 am

He smirked, reaching up to her ear, running his finger over the upper half. "You're too low" he said simply, lowering his hands and stroked her tail with a finger. "Also try to use your mouth"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 am

She leaned back down and giggled at what she was going to do. She then pulled off his body and sat down on the floor by his head. She took one of his ears in her mouth, sucking and licking at it. "This is your soft spot?" She asked curiously. She continued and took his other ear in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:48 am

Daichi closed his eyes, his tail shifting back and forth slowly, wagging gently next to her. " Yes" he muttered softly, he was touched her head lightly, his breathing slow and deep. "It feels good" he added, his eyes slowly shifting to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Jessa looked on how Daichi closed his eyes and she smirked as he then looked up at him. "This is fantastic but how are we going to do that when i want to be stimulating as well?" She asked him and kissed him on his forehead. She was glad that she had found his soft spot.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:51 pm

He looked at her, his tail curling around her waist slowly. "Well I think that's first come first serve at that point, if you go for my soft spot, you'll have to lead unfortunately" he said with a light smirk. He shifted up and kissed her once before pulling her up on top of him. "Ready to keep going? "
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Jessa smirked at him. "Well if you're busy with my breasts then i can work on your soft spot." She said to him. Jessa kissed him back and sat on his lap watching him while her fingers trails on his chest.

"What if i say no?" She smirked at him. Would he make her horny so she would have no other option or would he just stop. Jessa leaned forward, lying on his chest, her boobs on his warm chest, making her nipples hard. She kissed him and deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:13 pm

"Mm then I'll just have to persuade you" he muttered as he held her close, matching her kisses carefully, feeling her cool breasts press into him. He shifted his mouth to her neck, pulling her up a bit so her mouth was leveled to his ear, his lips raining intense kisses against her skin. "No since in trying to stop what we started"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Jessa giggled and as he kissed her. Jessa took one of his wars in her mouth sucking on it as an intense painshot came out of nowhere coming from her tail making breathless. Jessa pulls up, giving a yell of pain. "Good lord, that did hurt, i told you to be careful with my tail!" Jessa groaned at him, she touched her tail gently.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:45 pm

He shifted back slightly. "I haven't touched it, perhaps you just moved against it in the wrong way" he said softly, rubbing her arm gently. He lifted her hand off her tail to touch it for himself, carefully ofcourse. "It seems to be fine, so you didn't injure it in some big way" he said as he kissed her cheek. "Still, I'm sorry if I hurt you without noticing"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Jessa took a deep breath in, relaxing slightly. She moved her head to look at Daichi. "It...it's okay. It could also be that it is growing, I slowly am changing into a demon, well half demon." Jessa said softly. She was still bit taken back by the sudden pain shot. "How can I move without hurting it?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:01 pm

"Well honestly, you're a half demon, even a natural demon just has to manage with it until it's fully grown out and works" Daichi explained with a slight sigh. "You can numb the feeling of course but you can't just get rid of it"
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Jessa nodded sadly. "The pain is totally ruining my mood." Jessa sighed, she pulled up and walked around the living room. "Would you like to come look upstairs? I need also write a guard to tell him about the meeting I want to have... Or we could take a portal to hell and visit Lucifer?" Jessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 pm

"No let's just send the gaurd ahead with the message before hand, it would quite rude to simply appear before Lucifer" he said as he watched her pace the room, getting up and taking her hand to keep her in place, and slowly lead her to the stairs. " We'll just find the mood some other time I guess" he suggested as he took her up to their room.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Jessa nodded. "Okay and sorry." She apologised as they walked up the stairs. "Maybe after we are something, I think I want to just cuddle with you on the couch but from cuddling comes sex in our being together. We will see." Jessa opened one of the doors and they had their bedroom with a big bed. Jessa let go of his hand and lied down on the bed on her stomach. "It's so soft." Jessa said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:25 am

Daichi climbed onto the bed next to her, laying on his back. "Yeah, it really is soft" he said softly. It was almost relaxing just to lay down and not just fooling around with each other as they normally did. He reached out a touched on Jessa's tail gently, stroking it with his finger tips for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)   soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soreness and sweetness. (Daichi) (M)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next