Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst impressions (R) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst impressions (R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst impressions (R) - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst impressions (R) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

First impressions (R)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Achilles Grimm

First impressions (R) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:43 am

Achilles smiled as she groaned. He bit harder. He fucked deeper then faster. He sucked her nipple a little while and tightened his grip. He stopped sucking her breast and grinned. ''Your move'' He went back to what he was doing and played with her other breast rougher and faster.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

Luna smiles in a daze as he fucks her harder and sucks her nipple. She smirks and spins with his dick still in her. She then pins him down and kisses his chest, moving down. She puts his dick in her mouth and sucks him again, deepthroating him. She looks up at him and smirks whilst sucking him. She was growing addicted to him and she just couldn't get enough. She sucks him faster and puts her hands on his hips, getting him deeper in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 am

Achilles smiled. He groaned as she sucked his penis. He smiled as she smirked. He then groaned as she deepthroated him. He grinned and used his hand to speed her up. He asked her to go faster and he pulled her hair. He groaned again and let her continue.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 am

Luna listens to him and does as he asks. She goes faster and moans herself as he pulls her hair. Her head goes up and down in a fast pace, loving the sound of his moans. She feels her eyes darken as his pleasure pulsating off of him. Black lace like patterns grew on her skin because of the pleasure she feels. She sucks the tip going down and softly scratches her teeth along the shaft. She winks up at him and sucks a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:27 am

Achilles groans he grins as she sucks him, he hears her moan and he smiles at it. He smiles again at the pleasure he cause's him. He noticed the patterns but didn't know what too make of them so he ignored them. He groaned as se suck the tip and scratched the shaft. He smiled and groaned again. Enjoying every second off it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 am

Luna goes much faster and then crawls on top of him, kissing his neck. "Your turn, my love." She whispers into his ear, biting the earlobe softly. She grinds her lower half against his, hard. She bites his neck and kisses it, she wanted more of him so she winks at him and goes down again. She runs it in her hand and looks at him. "Actually...forget it. I prefer to suck you off." She says those words whilst kissing up and down the shaft. She puts him back in her mouth but going slow, enjoying every last bit.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 am

Achilles groaned again. He enjoyed what she was doing. He loved her grinding on him. He feels her slide down him again, and slowly blow him. He enjoyed the kisses on the shaft and chuckled at what she said. He groaned as she sucked him. And he said. ''I'd be careful. Not sure how much longer I can hold it in.....'' He said with a chuckled before moaning again.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 am

Luna loves the Sound of him groaning and smirks at this words. "And the bad part of that is?" She winks and goes faster. She loves his moans and she puts her hands on his hips, pulling him deep in her mouth. She holds him there for a while and then sucks faster, repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 am

Achilles groans. He hears what she says and he smiled. He felt her speed up and he groaned. It felt so good. He could feel the pleasure growing. Then he realised he had reached his climax. As she went back up towards the tip he came, it went in her mouth and as his penis came out of her mouth it landed on her face and breasts. He grinned at her. ''Hehe...''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 am

Luna swallows his cum and licks it off his penis. She looks up at him and smirks. She licks him clean and runs her finger through the cum on her chest, she puts the finger in her mouth and cleans the cum off. She winks and bites her lip looking at him. "hehe" She winks again and gives a long lick from the bottom of his shaft to the tip.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 am

Achilles smiles. He watches her swallow his come on lick it of his penis. He watches her lick it clean, he enjoyed it. He watched her gather the cum on her finger and lick it off. He grins. He smiles as she licks from the bottom of his penis to the top. He looked at her and stood up. He lifted her to her feet. He kissed her and pushed her against the wall. He grabbed the underneath of her left thigh and lifted it up and wrapped it around him. Before doing it to the right. He puts his hands on her ass and pins her to the wall an pushed himself inside her. He tongue kisses her again and then begins to fuck her hard and deep. The grip on her ass tightened and he sped up. He looked at her breasts and smiled. He put one in his mouth and sucked it. Her nipple was ground between his teeth and he plucked it. He twisted it in his mouth using his teeth and he smiled as he did it.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 am

Luna grins at him as he smiles. She feels herself get lifted and pinned against the wall. She moans loudly as hr pushes himself in her and she tongue kisses him back. She puts her hands on his hips, thrusting him deeper into her. She scratches her nails on his hips as he twists her nipple with his teeth and her back arches, she's moaning. She moves her hips faster, feeling herself get wetter and wetter even though she thought she couldn't get wetter. She kisses his neck and rests her forehead in the crook, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 am

Achilles groans as she thrusts him deeper inside herself. He feels her getting wetter and he smiled. He kissed her hard and tightened his grip on her ass. He pushed himself in deeper moving her in unison with him. He sped up again and pushed himself to the max to pleasure her even more. He pulled on her nipple even more so he could here her scream. He then swapped breast and did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 am

Luna screams loudly and hits her climax. She cums and kisses him back, putting him deeper in her. She loved how fast he went to pleasure her. She couldn't get enough. She kisses his neck and then tongue kisses him. She plays with her clit whilst he fucks her hard and moans loudly.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am

Achilles feels her cum and he smiled. He grinned as she tongue kissed him. He watched as she rubbed her clit nd he grinned. He kissed her neck, and tongue kissed her again. Before grinding her nipple between his teeth. He then pulled it with his teeth. He squeezes her ass harder, he slows down and goes deeper.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 am

Luna moans as he grinds her nipple. She moves her hips closet to his body when he squeezes her ass. She moves her hips in unison with his slowing down. She rests her head on his chest smiling in a daze. "My dear lover...let's take this to the bed." She whispers into his ear and before he answers, she pins him down already and slowly fucks him.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Achilles smiles as she says this. He feels her pin him and he accepts it. He places his hands on her waist and moves her with him. He pushes deep and lets her control the pace. So as she started. It is still slow. But still deep. He kisses her and then her neck. He kisses each breast before tongue kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Luna moans as he pushes deep. She goes a little faster and still makes him go deep. She shivers as he kisses her neck and breasts. She tongue kisses back and puts a hand on his cheek, kissing him. She quickens the pace and moans louder, feelinh herself get close to her climax. She rubs her clit and cum again. She looks at him breathlessly and kisses him hard.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 am

Achilles groans...he feels her speed up. He grins. He enjoys the kiss and feels her hand on his cheek and he smiles. He feels her speed up and she moans..Achilles felt his climax approaching. He groans as she cum's and he cum's after her. Right inside. He kissed back and stares at her. ''Now.....what''
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 am

Luna moans as she feels him cum inside of her and she moves so she's laying next to him, breathing heavily from the pleasure she just experienced. "Oh wow...That was...wow...Now I put my clothes on whilst wanting to kiss you senseless." She turns her head to see him staring at her and she blushes, kissing him softly on the lips with her hands on his chest. "Unless you have any plans?" She winks and kisses him again with a feather like touch.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 am

Achilles stays quiet to catch his breath. He smiled. Then kissed her. He wrapped his arms round her. ''I have nothing but spare time...I am all yours my Angel'' He said with a smile. He winked, then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Luna smiles and kisses back. With one finger, she does swirling motions on his chest. "I am always yours...have been from the very beginning." She kisses him, biting his bottom lip softly. "I have eternity...do you wish to spend it with me so I can love you and fuck you senseless?" She doesn't let him answer as she straddles him again grinding her hips against his, kissing his chest and neck. She kisses him hard and Tongue kisses him, putting her hands right next to his head.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 am

Achilles was going to reply however. She straddled him and kissed him. He smiled and put his hands on her hips and ground her against him slowly. He tongue kisses back and smiles. His eyes are closed. He is smiling and enjoying it. He kisses harder and deeper.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:47 am

Luna smirks as he grinds them slowly. She kisses him back, her eyes fluttering shut. She loves this and couldn't get enough. She lays next to him and rests her head on his chest, doing the spiral motions on his chest again. She looks up at him. "I know it's soon but...I love you..." She says, the gold sparks in her eyes dancing in the blue. She kisses him softly and then kisses his neck to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First impressions (R)   First impressions (R) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First impressions (R)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School-
Jump to: