Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Help me Help you I_vote_lcapHelp me Help you I_voting_barHelp me Help you I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Help me Help you I_vote_lcapHelp me Help you I_voting_barHelp me Help you I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Help me Help you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Help me Help you Empty
PostSubject: Help me Help you   Help me Help you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:39 am

So guys guess who is back that is right after a long absent your Lord Lucifer is back. Now I have noticed that this place is like a ghost town and none to good looking so I aim to change that, so for those of you that are members and have ideas on what we can do to mix up some trouble let me know. If you are a new member let us know what you think and if you have any ideas on how to attract new members, now for those of you that do not plan on joining I ask you to tell your friends and family and that goes for the rest of you on the site. We wish to have fun and make a new story of our on but to do that we need members. With all that out of the way I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this and you can reply to this post with your ideas.

Have a good time here
~Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Ezra Brandr

Ezra Brandr

Help me Help you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Help you   Help me Help you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:02 pm

I have a few ideas:

1. I think that there needs to be some kind of post explaining what each of the user groups mean. (ie. Where that species mainly dwells. How do they come about (are they born, or created? can someone be half that species and half another, etc)? Are they immortal? Do they have long lives, but do die of old age? Or is their life the same length as humans? Do they have special powers, etc?)

2. Perhaps somewhere explain a little about the Bladed Hearts School.

I'll add to this when I think of more. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Help me Help you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Help you   Help me Help you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Thank you, your admin team greatly appreciates your feed back. I think that would be a great idea and will be more then glad to post something about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me Help you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me Help you   Help me Help you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Help you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: The beginning :: Information-
Jump to: