Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Gadreal Auxilium  I_vote_lcapGadreal Auxilium  I_voting_barGadreal Auxilium  I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Gadreal Auxilium  I_vote_lcapGadreal Auxilium  I_voting_barGadreal Auxilium  I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Gadreal Auxilium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium  Empty
PostSubject: Gadreal Auxilium    Gadreal Auxilium  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 am

Gadreal Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium  Jason+Momoa+Workout

Name: Gadreal The Damned

Family History:
Twin Sister-Azrael Auxilium

Character History:
At the time of her creation the Lord meant to make only Azrael, but as she rose from the ashes another did as well. Gadreal was the mistake that God never wished to create. His wings black as night with claws on the tips. Fangs like a vampire and eyes black as night, still in his mercy he made his unwanted son a archangel and so he stayed till Lucifer fell.

Driven to madness by the chaos and war that ensued Gadreal fell from grace, his intense strength and power turned to darkness. Released onto earth he destroyed all he touched and killed for sport and food. When the angels searched for him he turned his wings to tattoos on his back and wore a mask when he went to kill, but like all good demons he was captured.

Locked in hell as a mercy he became more and more twisted by the darkness learning from the souls of the truly wicked. Azrael's twin at long last has escaped and though he remains hidden his reign of terror on earth had only just begun.

Physical Description:
Long dark hair, tan skin muscular.

Personality:
Twisted, certifiably insane. Completely fucked up.
Possibly good somewhere in there, used to be one of the best arch angels. Was once best friends and closer to his sister then anything loving her till he turned into her enemy.

What species is you character?
Fallen
Back to top Go down
Azrael Auxilium

Azrael Auxilium

Gadreal Auxilium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gadreal Auxilium    Gadreal Auxilium  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Gadreal Auxilium  Accepted-Angels_zpsdcdae80d
Back to top Go down

Gadreal Auxilium
Page 1 of 1