Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_vote_lcapJust the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_voting_barJust the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_vote_lcapJust the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_voting_barJust the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) Empty
PostSubject: Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M)   Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Lilith's sweet smile turned feral as the young woman before her cried out. Standing in a long white dress, without a speck of blood on it despite the state of the room, the demon let out a laugh that sounded like a cold melody. Swiping a hand forward, she watched as skin was torn from the woman's chest, and Lilith suddenly forced her off her feet and against the wall. Approaching the girl, she bit her lip sweetly and tilted her head, "what is your name, dear?" "Alexandria," the girl replied roughly, her voice hoarse from screaming. Lilith had been enjoying this girl for hours now, and she was quickly growing bored.

Throwing the girl onto the ground with just the wave of her hand, the blonde lowered her face to the girl's and pressed a light kiss to her lips. "It's okay, my lovely virgin. It will all be over soon," the woman whispered soothingly as she traced a finger over Alexandria's throat, drawing a slice along with it. Pushing the girl roughly onto her side, she held a silver goblet underneath the trickle of blood, collecting her favourite beverage.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M)   Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Lucifer has been standing in the shadowed corner for a while watching Lilith work we was stunning absolutely beautiful in every way she could be, his eyes burned deep as Lilith slit the girls throat. There were few things that brought Lucifer joy but pain and sorrow were one of them, deciding that he had stayed hidden long enough he stepped out of the shadows and slowly walked to Lilith. "Hello my dear, nice bit of work you have done here tonight." Lucifer said never raising his voice above a whisper yet it filled the room with his cold silky smooth voice.
Back to top Go down

Just the Beginning (Lucifer, M)
Page 1 of 1