Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

I can help (Jessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:51 am

Luna smiles. ''Very true. You'll have loads of time with him, child.'' She smiles and her smile grows as Jessa hugs her. She hugs back and kisses her forehead like she would do to a daughter. She smiles at Jessa, listening to her words. She shakes her head with a smile. ''I already have a room there...I've just not stayed in it for years. What husband?'' She laughs and smiles. ''There is no husband...Simply a man who loves my company and i love his. It's hard for an Angel to find marriage and have children as their loved one usually dies.'' She says sadly and runs a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 am

"I will redecorate it for you myself, i want you and your man who his company you love stay at the castle wether you like but i guess you have to do the cooking yourself if you don't mind." She laughs and then looks at Luna with a misschievous expression. "A man, is it a normal human?" Jessa then realised she was talking out of order against her own headmistress and stepped aside. "My apology, i don't know what got into me, i'm so sorry i didn't mean to be rude because your still my headmistress and not one of my schoolfriends." Jessa said with her head down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:11 am

Luna smiles. ''It's fine. It's the way i did...Books everywhere and i put a cleaning charm up so it's great. I love cooking so it's okay.'' She smiles softly and giggles. ''No he isn't a human. He's a Grimm. Rare kind..I've read of them but only a little. Even i don't know much about them..He's amazing.'' She giggles putting her hand under Jessa's chin. ''Jessa...I do not wish to be just a headmistress. I wish to be a friend. Besides...If i walked around like this people would think i'm 18.'' She smirks. ''Besides...No need to be so formal. Only in other peoples presence.'' She winks smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:57 am

Jessa looks up and nodded but then she narrowed her eyebrows. "A grimm? Aren't they very dangerous? I've read a book about them but my father forbid me to read it, Grimms are not the species to mess with. They are highly agressive and their teeth are full of poison that can kill a fairy and a demon in a minute. Forgive me, i didn't mean to speak so negative about your man you've met." Jessa said a bit concerned that Luna would be offended by it. Jessa grabs the book and the stone and put it in her bag, she looked up to Luna. "I know you're older and wiser than me but i just want to say that you should be careful around them, i don't know if it is true but i don't want to lose you." Jessa said to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 am

Luna smiles. ''They're very dangerous..When i met him, he fought against four vampires and won but their teeth are not full of poison. They can kill...yes...but he doesn't.'' She said softly, eyes filled with love and then she smiles. ''My child...I am an Angel. No matter what happens to me, i'll always be here. I've been 'killed' so many times, dear.'' She smirks. ''But i always, always come back. You will not lose me.''
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 am

Jessa sighed in relief and smiled shyly. "I'm sorry, they have tried to kill me several times now, not the the grimms but other species so now i'm a bit scared to meet other species." Jessa told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 am

Luna smiles. ''It's okay, Jessa. I was like that when i first..became this. Never knowing anything about any species was tough but i quickly adjusted. I'll have things protecting your doors and windows. They won't be in the room as that's invading privacy but yeah. I'll make sure you don't get attacked again. I've banished them from my land so they will not come back.'' She admits softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:09 am

Jessa sat down on the chair holding her bag. "I just have to learn to react a bit quicker than before and Daichi is always close as he can sense me when i'm in trouble. I need to go back to him so i can prepare for the meeting. I will let you know when i met with Death and then i can come and tell you what i found out from him." Jessa told Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 am

Luna nodded slowly, listening with great care. ''Perhaps training with Daichi to make sure you're safe is a good idea. I would help but i'll be going away to find Jeremiah. The meeting will not be for a while yet, child so do not fret. Remember to tell Death i'm waiting for him to meet me.'' She tells Jessa, a seriousness in her eyes. She brushes it away and smiles. ''Best go to him before he worries about why i've kept you here for so long.'' She chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 am

Jessa pulled herself up and nodded. "I will tell Death you are waiting for him to meet you." Jessa smiled blushing slightly. "Yeah he would be worried he wouldn't get enough attention from me, he is probably translating some books up in the tower. If not then he is still sleeping....I know boys are not allowed at the girls dormitories but i think you knew already that Daichi is sleeping with me in my room. I will keep it a secret but please don't forbid him to not come in my room because he told me he has no room here and that he sleeps in the Alchemy lab and i know he has a temperature but it is cold and wet up there and i think it is sad to leave him alone at night and if it wasn't for him i would be dead by now because of all the intruders...Could Daichi please stay in my room, i will keep him quiet and take care that he cleans it as well." Jessa smirks at Luna but she was nervously biting her upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:59 am

Luna smiles. ''Thank you.'' She laughs at her words and grins. ''I know about his translations. He's translating some of the books in my library and Yes he can stay in your room. Perhaps i could give you a bigger room in the west wing of the castle.'' She offers with a tilt of her head. ''You could use one of the secret passages to get there so none of the intruders know you've moved room.'' She then frowns. ''The Alchemy lab is never supposed to be cold and wet...I must check that out. Thank you for telling me..He can stay in your room. Mates must not be apart at a time like this.'' Luna says softly, making a not to check out the Alchemy lab.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 am

Jessa's eyes started to twinkle at Luna's offer for a new room. "Are you serious? Can i have another room? Ohh thank you so much Luna." Jessa said happily but she was confused about the alchemy lab. "Ohh when Daichi left the lab it turned really cold almost freezing out there and when he came back it turned to the normal temperature."
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:27 am

Luna smiled. ''Yes i am serious. Like i said, no need to thank.'' Her soft voice filled with care and she frowns some more. ''Yeah...I must check that out. I created that lab and made sure it's warm at all times. It messes up the ingredients if it's wet and cold.'' She shook her head. ''Thanks for telling me.''
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:48 am

Jessa looked at Luna and frowned. "Maybe it is not that cold and wet maybe it is something else that caused that. I mean i was there the whole time but i couldn't even walk to the door to warn Daichi, it was like the lab didn't want me there. I'm not very good with cold it can break my wings. The room seemed fine and when Daichi returned and warmed me up the room was still the same only i began to warm up." Jessa said but shook her head. "So sorry now i think everything is evil because everywhere i was it was always dangerous." Jessa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can help (Jessa)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3