Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_voting_barI can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

I can help (Jessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:35 am

"I hope she did grow up happy and have found her love and her own family. Did you ever speak with her again. I don't think i can talk to the wizards, he is back in hell i don't know if the wizards are happy to do such dark ancient magic." Jessa said to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 am

Luna stares at the floor and sighed. ''She didn't grow up happy...She killed herself at the age of 15. The age i left.'' She said softly and ran a hand through her hair. ''I tried to...like really tried but she never heard me.'' She mused tilting her head. ''Some wizards are. You just have to find the right one.''
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:21 am

Jessa was shocked to hear that and regretted that she said it. "I'm so sorry Luna. Oh my gosh what did i say!" Jessa looked away from Luna cursing inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 am

Luna chuckled lightly. ''Sweetheart. It was hundreds of thousands years ago. I'm a very old woman, Jessa. Don't be sorry. She'd have died anyway.'' She shrugs away the sorry and puts a finger under Jessa's chin. ''Your curiosity is very strong. It's highly amusing and reminds me of myself. I was born before the time the earth was created. Perhaps that shall give you an idea about how old i am.'' She says softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:14 am

Jessa looked at Luna. "Daichi is also really old maybe even older than my mom." Jessa giggled at Daichi being so old. "Have you ever met my mom?" Jessa asked Luna. Jessa asked her this so maybe Luna could tell her about her parents and about their time together.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:38 am

Luna nods. ''I know he's old.'' She smiles and tenses at her question. ''A long time ago. We used to be friends i guess. This was when she was a very young girl. She didn't know your father at the time or at least hadn't met him yet...During my time, i spent many years in the Fairy Realms and i dwelled more in your mother's than the others seeing as she asked me to.''

She ran a hand through her hair. ''She was a Princess at the time and wanted to be the Best Queen there ever was. She spent most of her time preparing for that moment but she wanted friends, company that wasn't tutors or her parents. Your grandmother was a very strict woman i must add. Also very curious. As you can see..i don't have my wings. So your realm simply thought i was a human but your grandmother...knew i wasn't. She tried to keep me away from your mother but she asked me to stay. I kept my word for nearly 15 years but she became queen. She didn't need me anymore and our friendship went. During that time...she met your father and was...intrigued by him. Your grandmother was very, very angry. She hated the fact your mother spent many moments, staring at him, reading about him but he was at your realm for short amount of times seeing as he was needed elsewhere. Your Realm held important meetings with every species to organize treaties.''

Luna explained creating the room with magic. It was a council, every species sat at chairs which formed a circle and a person was sat in the middle, without a chair. ''You see the person in the middle? That's a human who can...see us.'' She pointed to a gold and white chair that sat a woman. ''That is I. This human could see me for who i really was. Could see my wings, my halo, my markings when everyone but the demons couldn't. The human was also a hybrid. A demon, human hybrid. He's like you.'' She recalls, tilting her head. ''We were deciding what to do with him. It was a new thing that we didn't know what to do with. I, for one, suggested we let him live seeing as he caused no trouble. He was able to live between both the human world and the underworld freely. Your father thought the same but your grandmother was very...adamant on not letting him live. She then said she'd think about it and dismissed us.''

At this, Luna smirked. ''They placed the man in the dungeons so I...went to meet him. We spoke for many hours and then i came up with a plan. Your grandmother never once looked at the Human so...i swapped him with a criminal. The hybrid would walk free whilst the criminal was killed. It was a easy process that the other council members agreed with. The hybrid is still alive...'' She then breathes in deeply. ''What i'm trying to say is...Speak to the hybrid. Your mother spoke to him for hours before the meeting and told him things about her and your father. You'll find a lot out if you speak with him. His name is Jeremiah. I hope you do not mind my story telling. It's been a while since i spoke of the past...'' Luna apologizes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 am

Jessa listened and watched carefully. The man in the middle, the human/demon hybrid that was very interesting. Jessa found it sad that her mom never really told about her grandmother or about her friends but it was not nice of her to abandon her friends who stood next to her so close and helped her with everything. That was something Jessa would never do as she had a best friend. When Luna was finished telling the story, Jessa smiled warmly.

"Luna thank you so much for telling me this and my apologies for my mothers behaviour towards you. I would like to ask you if you want to become one of my advisors one i go to as my when i need my first and last advice when i'm sitting on the throne. You're so wise and you helped me with things that is huge and beyond my thinking mind that it would be foolish not to ask you. I swear that i will never abandon you like my mother did. I getting to know my mom better now after hearing and see all this, she made a totally other kid with me in comparing to my brothers and sisters. I'm rebellious and rude and still she wants me on the throne. As you see it is still a bit confusing." Jessa said.

She sighed and she looked at the stone Luna gave her. "Where can i find Jeremiah?" She asked Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:31 am

Luna smiled. ''I am at your service, Princess. I am not wise. I've simply seen many things.'' She says softly. ''Your mother...didn't abandon me. She simply didn't need me anymore.'' She shrugged. ''I can tell you many, many stories of your mother but in time. This information is too strong for one to handle straight away. She wants you on the throne so the linage of your family stays strong. Only the best of the best marry into Royalty. Having someone powerful as the king or Queen is an advantage. You are the strongest of your siblings.'' She admits and runs a hand through her hair. ''I will find him. Don't you worry. I will find him, bring him here and we'll have our own meeting. He doesn't like people he doesn't know finding him. He'll be suspicious and wary when he meets you but if he sees me first and lets me explain, he'll be okay. We're best friends.'' She says softly with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:06 am

Jessa smiled and nodded at Luna. "In my eyes is that the same as abandon you but that is my opinion." Jessa told Luna. "I would love to meet him here." Jessa said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:15 am

Luna smiles. ''And i understand your opinion, my dear child.'' She says softly and nods her head. ''I haven't seen him in a long time. Just sent each other letters. It'll be great to finally see him again.'' She admits grinning madly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 am

Jessa looked at the book and then back to Luna. "If I become queen I have to take care for another queen or king do I?" Jessa asked Luna a little bit unsure to go about that topic.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 am

Luna tilts her head. ''If you become Queen you need a king. I don't know how your mother has kept up being Queen for so long without a king. It's usually against the Law.'' She admits with a furrow of her brow. ''You also need your Realm to approve your king or queen.'' She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 am

Jessa nodded that was not the path she wanted to go too but it was interesting. Her mother was now on the throne without a king and that was against the law. "My Realm?" Jessa asked luna. "What is that? Daichi is going to be my king, he will sit next to me on the throne. I don't know anybody else and i'm his and he is mine." Jessa stated at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 am

''Your Realm is the fairy kingdom your mother is ruling right now.'' Luna says gently. ''I don't expect anyone else to take Daichi's place.'' Luna smiles brightly. ''I'm sure you're glad you're getting lots of information today.'' Luna smirks. ''Your mother was my friend but she has to get off the throne...''
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:19 am

Jessa smiled. She sure was glad she got so much information. "Yeahh but why does she has to get off the throne? I think so too but i didn't want to be queen, i thought my wise sister could take over but now i don't have a choice. All those secrets coming up about me what if the Fairies in the Fairy kingdom don't want me there because i'm a hybrid?" Jessa was quite nervous about becoming the queen, she was still very young and she never really learned what she needed to know if she became king.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am

Luna smiles and puts her pale hand under Jessa's chin. ''Because she's messing with the system, Jessa...She's ruined the smaller fairies homes. Have you not looked around your whole kingdom? Have you been so trapped in your own home that you've been kept away from everything else?'' She exclaims. ''Fairies have to pay more than usual to live in their homes as your mother is taking their money to keep herself in power. As an Angel, I can't really do anything. I'm just meant to watch and record what i see. You see all these books? They're my diaries.'' Luna admits looking around the large room that had books covering every part of the walls. Not a slot missing. She stares back at Jessa. ''The fairies will want you to be there. I've watched and listened to them speak...They want a new Queen and some have even started a rebellion, my child to get you into power.'' She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am

Jessa listened and her mouth fell open from the things Luna said, she looked around the room as Luna pointed out all of her diaries. "You have everything described about the Fairy Kingdom in your diaries? Also about me and how i left?" There was a slight panic as Jessa was tortured before they threw her out of the kingdom and she didn't really wanted someone to know.

"No i was always outside but i was always in the woods and they didn't really looked at me but the boys tried so much stuff but i always shook them off. I wasn't even busy with boys or becoming the queen. I guess i should study more with the books i took so i can prepare myself more. I have no idea where to start." Jessa said looking a bit confused and hopeless at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:25 am

Luna sighs and nods. ''I have..everything.'' She whispers with a sadness in her gold and blue eyes. ''My child. No amount of studying can prepare you this. It all comes from within. If or when you become Queen, you need to find the weakest thing in your Realm and strength it. I'll help you with everything like i did with your mother. When your mother became Queen, i helped her for a year to keep her steady. Whenever she asked for help, i helped. Then she stopped and your father came in to help. Look Jessa. No need to be hopeless. You have Daichi, you have me and you have an entire Realm right behind you.'' She smiled. She walked over to one of the books and pulled it out. Opening it, a land grew out of the pages. A castle formed on one page and villages surrounded it. ''Does this look familiar?'' She asks with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:09 am

Jessa nodded but wasn't sure if she could do that. As Luna showed her the castle and the villages arond the castle, Jessa pulled up and looked at it. She saw the woods where she spent everyday of almost her life there and the little villages she used to visit with her dad. It made her have tears in her eyes as she looked up at Luna and nodded.

" The Fairy kingdom, the land of Fealora. Does the villages still exist? They have the cute market where they would sell all those fresh food, i came there with my father and i know that my parents had a fight about my sixth birthday because i wanted to have the same market but then inside the castle in front of the the castle doors and i wanted the music they played with a big dinner with the people who were standing on the market but on my birthday i didn't get it and i knew that my mom couldn't make me happy or laugh not even my dad could make me laugh and so i found the woods and stayed there for three days and they couldn't find me." Jessa stroked her hand on the place where the woods were and then the villages. "When my dad died i couldn't be bothered to go outside of the castle but only to the woods, it was my escape till i exploded and cursed at my mom." Jessa didn't want to think back at those moments when she needed to leave the castle and the fairy kingdom behind.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 am

Luna saw the tears and she bit her lip. ''I hope you don't mind me showing you. They kind of exist...Most people are selling everything they can to give money to your mother and then keep as much as they can to keep them living..'' She admits. ''I remember it when your mother was a princess. People danced and sang around. You could feel the happiness and it was truly beautiful...I wish i was there when you were a child. I would've given you all and more...I'd give you anything you wished for.'' Luna admits smiling. ''I only want people to be happy and knowing you weren't is just awful.'' She says softly and closes the book, putting it back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 am

Jessa wiped her tears away as Luna closed the book and took a deep breath. "I always told her to bring the market back to the castlegrounds so the people had more people to sell their food, when my dad was still alive and we went to the market we got things for free but my dad always paid for it. He said. 'This is your work, you have to sell this to feed your children, take our money, we are as equals as all the other costumers you have.' The people always gave me things to taste and other costumers looked at me and if i liked it they bought more of the food i was tasting. I know i'm the same as my dad and i know why you let me see those images because you know i don't need study for becoming queen, most of the things i learned was coming from my dad. He had so many stories and i loved to sit with him and listen till i fall asleep. I guess my mother was pretty jealous that i had a close band with him than i had with her." Jessa looked at her hands. The question who was coming now was totally unexpected but it was a important question. "How soon can i get my mom off the throne? I want everything back but with Daichi and you Luna at my side, i want the fairies to know that the new queen is coming. I want my mother off the throne before she dies, so she can see how i handle things and give back what my mother took." Jessa stated.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 am

Luna nods slowly. ''Your father was a good person. Caring for his people...It was wonderful to watch him be so kind.'' She smiles brightly. ''You have to be like your father...But be yourself as well.'' She ran a hand through her hair. ''You need to know more about everything. As soon as you get more people from different races supporting you. When you speak to Death, Demons will be on your side. Fairies are already on your side. I will speak to the Angels. Every other Races needs to be spoken to. A council meeting seems a better idea.'' She tilts her head and smiles. ''I'll speak with the Rebellion Leaders my dear so they can find more. Your mother has a while yet till she dies...She'll know.'' She grins with mischief in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 am

Jessa smiles at Luna's comments and nodded in agreement. "I will ask Daichi to hurry up with arranging me a meeting with death and i will start to write some important things down for the council meeting and prepare myself. Luna, one important question i will tell Daichi this too, If i go and follow my mom or i change into her after i become queen, stop me please. I want to stay with my feet on the ground so please don't let me go crazy and let me make stupid mistakes." Jessa asked seriously. She knew she wasn't going to change that quickly but she needed to be prepared, she never wants to go crazy like her mom did.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 am

Luna smiles. ''You can't rush the man, Jessa. It takes time to arrange a meeting with Death. You need to know where to find him first...'' She laughs lightly. ''Perfect and i will stop you. I will show you all the destruction your mother has caused. You won't go crazy...I promise you that. Yes you'll be tired of all the responsibility but it will come naturally.'' She says softly, touching Jessa's chin lightly. ''You'll be a wonderful Queen, my child.'' She says, eyes filled with care.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Fealora

Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:21 am

Jessa chuckled. "Yeah i know but he will do it quicker eventually just because i asked." Jessa said smiling brightly. "I hope i will have some free time left to spend with my king, or else he will grow annoying at night." Jessa rolled her eyes. She looked at Luna and saw in her eyes what Jessa always wanted to see in her mothers eyes. Care. Jessa hugged Luna again holding her tightly and sniffing up her scent so she could always know when Luna is in the neighborhood. When Jessa pulled out she looked again at Luna. "I will not move into the castle when i'm queen, i still want to have my privacy and my safety, You should have a room there with all the privacy and safety for you and maybe your husband." Jessa told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can help (Jessa)   I can help (Jessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can help (Jessa)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next