Bladed hearts

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
Top posters
Daichi Nori

Jessa Fealora

Luna Valkyrie

Achilles Grimm

Serena Deangelo

Azrael Auxilium

Lucifer

Ezra Brandr

Lilith

Jade Shadow

Share | 

After School (Jessa) (R)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 am

Jessa saw what he did and smiled at him. She walked up to him and held him. "Are you sure that you want to do this, that you want to mark me? I only do it if you're okay with it. First we were each others partners and now we are fucking each other, so if you don't want to do this just tell me." Jessa kissed his cheek laying her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 am

Daichi looked at her rubbing her cheek softly. "The last time I did this was when Lynn died, my very first, and what I thought would be my last source of affection, I'm going to do it for you, and because I'm selfish and don't want any guy to do what I do to you" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Jessa held him more tightly, while her hand played with his tail. "I don't want any other guy do to me what you do to me and I obviously think they can't. You're perfect." Jessa pulled her head up and kisses him again, longer and her tongue slipped in playing with his tongue. Jessa was only two days with Daichi but she couldn't imagine a day without him by her side. Jessa suddenly pulled away and looked at him. "Do I have to dress nicely, like a sexy dress? It is kind of a wedding is it?" She asked him, already thinking about what to wear for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Daichi blinked one minute she had her tongue in his mouth, which he was totally enjoying, now she had a question. "Well really it's not that deep that you need a dress, really your going to be naked because it would happen during sex" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Jessa nodded but she would look for a dress any way. "So it is not going to hurt just like one of tattoos? I mean it is not going to burn a little?" Jessa was not scared for the marking itself but for the pain that would be maybe after the the marking happened. Jessa looked at him stroking his cheek. "What are we going to do now?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"After the marking it would be a slightly tingle, but during the process I'm not sure how it feels" he said resting his hand over hers. "We can do whatever you want, I've got nothing but time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 am

Jessa smiled and stayed in his arms. "I have no idea what we could do, maybe I just watch you work on the translation of your books, I like to watch you do something."  Jessa said to Daichi. She was still in thoughts what she could wear before she get sex with him and get marked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 am

Daichi smiled softly. "Alright, princess" he said softly rubbing her head before slipping out of her arms and taking her to the table, three books laying open on the table. "This will only get boring though" he warned touching the books on the left and right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:01 am

Jessa sighed at his touch and watched him get to work, as he made the comment Jessa chuckled. "If you have something better to do then enlighten me." She laughed. She hadn't heard him telling something to do, he only suggested something and waited till she started to agree or disagree with it.

"I'm not a princess anymore Daichi.....My mother disowned me, maybe i have still her royal blood in my veins but i'm not a princess." Jessa stated, she knew very well her mother would disown her if she get his mark and be his forever and always. That were the rules and so Jessa had to stick with the rules she despised so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 pm

"Doesn't matter to me, disowned or not, you're equal to that of a queen" he said as his looked at her, his tail flicking slightly curling arm her wrist slightly. "And my ideas involve us going back to your room and spending some time trying out bondage or slavery" he said slyly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Jessa blushed and she frowned at his shy comment. "Then why didn't you say so?" Jessa grabbed his hand. "Come on, lets put your books away and let's go back to my room. Jessa never saw the shy side of him and she liked it very well although it confused her because he was way older than her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

(It seems you misread that, S-L-Y, sly not shy)

Daichi slipped his books into his bottomless bag, and took her to the wall, running his finger over a few symbols. He had made a quick link to Jessa's room for these moment, when they needed a bed quickly and couldn't walk for it. The demons tattoo flickered red for a second and the symbols on the wall turned into a blue door, which opened on its own. Daichi smiled. "I've got a much faster way" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:35 pm

(Sorry :S)

Jessa looked surprised when there appeared a door that also opened on its own, she looked at it and saw her messy bed. She forgot to make the bed, Jessa looked at Daichi, smiled and dragged him into her bedroom. "Was I the last one leaving my room? I forgot to make the bed but I had to jump out of bed because I was almost late and couldn't come out of bed and did you know that you leave a lot of warmth behind when you leave, I moved to your spot..." Again Jessa rambled but stopped mid sentence, blushed and used her fairy light to make the bed. Jessa walked up to Daichi and moved with her hands to his pants, opening it, looking at him with innocent eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Daichi chuckled, seeing her cut herself off before she headed into a rambling session again. He felt her undo his pants, meeting his crimson gaze with innocent eyes. He reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. "You know, that innocent look makes me want to bend you over the bed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:22 am

Jessa blushed again but was more thinking that he would push her away because they wanted to do the bondage/slavery thing but Jessa shook it off and just let his pants drop and as he pulled off her shirt she went on her knees grabbing his cock and licked it from his balls up to the top not looking away from his eyes. She loved to tease him although it was not really teasing him as Jessa was way too unexperienced to do that. When she got to the top of his cock she sucked his tip while her hand pulled his cock up and down tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am

Daichi's tail snaked around her waist, tighting slowly while she sucked his tip. "Who's in control?" He said as he got hard against her lips, his tail squeezing her slightly harder. He ran his fingers through her hair softly. Honestly he didn't know who should be the controlled party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Jessa stopped and looked at him. "You never did the bondage/slavery sex before?" Jessa asked him. She had still his cock in one hand, pulling it off slowly. "I don't know what to do, I only read the information and that wasn't much." She took his cock back in her mouth, again sucking on it, then taking it deep until she almost gagged, she kept herself there for a while before pulling away. She was eagerly licking and sucking his cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:24 pm

"Never tried" he said simply, he rested his hand on her head, lacing his fingers in her hair. Then got an idea. "On the bed, lay down, and don't move until I say so" he said slipping her mouth off of his cock, and damn it was hard for him to make her stop, he enjoyed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Jessa stopped again as he ordered her around, his cock was getting pulled out of her mouth, she walked to the bed and lied down on it not moving at all. She looked at him and followed him with her eyes. It felt exciting to just take orders, she wasn't really fond of people ordering her around but this had something she couldn't really describe. "Why do i have to lie on the bed and don't move, what are you going to do with me." She smirked asking Daichi the questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Daichi smirked back. "You'll see" he said as he took her arms and rested them over her head. Bind then up with some ropes to her headboard. "Spread your legs apart" he said as his tail changed into it full state, each of the six grazing over her skin softly, like she was a forgein object to a blind person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:19 am

Jessa still followed Daichi everywhere with her eyes, she gave a small and short yell when her hands got tied up. As Davichi ordered her to spread her legs, Jessa giggled and did what she was told. When his tails were exploring her body she closed her eyes enjoying his touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Daichi's tails ran over her pussy slightly, two of them staying, one rubbing on her pussy and clit the other wrapping around her hips and lifting them up as another tail moved to her ass. He smirked slightly, letting his tails do as they wished, one curling around her breasts and squeezing her softly as another rose up over her mouth, rubbing itself over her lips. "Open wide" he ordered as his tails played with her body, rubbing, pressing, squeezing, on her like a toy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Jessa opened her eyes as she felt all his tails running over her pussy who reacted immediately. She closed her legs but not fast enough as one of his tail kept rubbing her pussy and clit. She widened her eyes as she got lifted up and one of his tail reached her ass. As Daichi ordered her to open her mouth she refused. She wanted to know what he would do if she played hard to get. Jessa looked at him with her misschievous expression in her eyes. She moved her hands and her arms but they were tied up pretty well, then she squeezed her legs preventing the tail to move around her pussy. Jessa's nipples began to get hard and sensitive but Jessa could ignore that easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi Nori

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Daichi smirked, she was playing hard to get with her master? Then he would have to play hard ball. His two free tails wrapped around her ankles, and spread her legs apart, holding them out wide as his other tail pushed itself into her pussy, bringing itself deep inside her. He reached over to her body with one hand, fingers glowing a soft red as he touched her skin. A magic field running down to her clit and pussy, increasing the amount of pleasure she would feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Fealora

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 am

His two free tails began to tie around both her legs separating them apart, Jessa saw Daichi smirking and smiled at him sweetly before she widened her eyes and her mouth to yell as his other tail made his way deep into her pussy, the tail touched sensitive spots in her pussy. Jessa moaned loudly but as his hand touched her body, Jessa squeezed her eyes closed as the pleasure became very high, her clit and pussy were highly sensitive and Jessa was sighing and moaning hoping she could calm the feeling but she could feel that she was coming very soon as the feeling kept going. Jessa locked her eyes with his as she kept sighing and moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School (Jessa) (R)   

Back to top Go down

After School (Jessa) (R)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next