Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Bladed hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bladed Hearts, the Academy of Werewolves, Vampires, witches&wizards, fairies, Grimms's and even fallen Angels...there are also Demons. Which one will you be?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

RPGD Topsites
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daichi Nori
Book Hunting I_vote_lcapBook Hunting I_voting_barBook Hunting I_vote_rcap 
Jessa Fealora
Luna Valkyrie
Achilles Grimm
Serena Deangelo
Azrael Auxilium
Lucifer
Ezra Brandr
Lilith
Jade Shadow

Book Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Daichi walked through the town, keeping his tail hidden under his coat to keep from drawing too much attention to himself. He was a demon after all, while Luna assured him nothing bad would happen to him around the castle, he still was used to blades, pitchforks and other weapons being pointed at him. He crossed into a book shop, his bottomless bag over his shoulder, the top flipped open. The Demon ran a pale finger over the spine of a book, the clerk shifting around at the sight of him, his pointed ears, red eyes, he was either a nymph or a elf, but the man walked around to him to be sure. "Can I help you sir?" The man said, standing by him. Daichi looked over brushing a strand of hair from his face. "No sir, I come only to browse until something catches my eyes" the demon said, turning his attention to another book. "Are any of these books written in another language?" He asked over his shoulder. The clerk nodded, even though he wasn't seen. "In the back row"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:24 am

Luna was at the back of the bookshop, holding a few books in her hands and she blows the strand of her hair that kept falling in her face. She hears a familiar voice and a smile forms on her face and her eyes shone a bright blue. She places the books on a table and puts her hands on the clerks shoulder, her eyes glowed brighter and he nods. He walks to the other side of the shop, looking back at Luna. She narrows her eyes at him and he walks off. She looks at the demon that was different and smiles. ''Ya know...your eyes are really alarming for these people. They ain't used to the red.'' She smirks and grabs her many books with one hand and grabs another off of the shelf, placing it on the pile causing it to reach her face. She holds them with both hands and stands next to Daichi looking for more books. ''By back row, he means in the alcove at the back. Not many go there as it's the darkest part of this place. There's an interesting one wrapped in black chains and a large lock. No key.'' She tells him hoping to spark his curiosity and smirks.
Back to top Go down
https://bladedhearts.rpg-board.net
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:48 am

"Yeah well, they better get used to seeing my eyes" he said looking over to his friend, giving Luna a slight smile. Daichi normally didn't change much in expression except for a smile here, a chuckle there, or a smirk in between, but at the mention of a possibility cursed book for him to work on? his eyes glowed brighter and a grin cracked across his face. "I guess it couldn't hurt for me to inspect it" he said as he walked into the dark side of the shop, pausing at the sudden hint of smoke in the air, his eyes flicked directly on the book of interest, he reached over and picked it from the shelf slowly. The leather pulsed under his fingers, the chains clanking slightly, like it was alive. The demon almost wanted to shake it, but figured that whatever was in this book, probably would make the shop...and anything within a mile radius, explode if mistreated. He took it up to the counter, the second clerk looked at the book and stepped away from it. "That one and anything you take with it, is free" he said looking like he was standing in front of Death. Daichi nodded and slipped it into her bag carefully, then moved back to Luna. "It's cursed alright, the assistant clerk nearly pissed his pants, and said anything I take along with it is free" he said smirking. He had a goal to work on later now, it sure beats nothing.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:34 am

Luna smiles seeing him grin and his eyes brightening. She watches his reaction to the book and smiles again. ''The assistant has always been scared of things...I brought some of my old books here and she freaked out at one that was pure black with a ruby gems on it. It was a book on the fire nymphs and they all freaked out. Idiots i tell ya...Never judge a book by it's cover and they do exactly that.'' She shakes her head and puts the books in a box, picking that up. ''All books feel alive to me but they don't feel it...'' She shrugs with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 am

Daichi chuckled. "I mostly feel it in cursed books and ones of magical property, normal books, not so much" he said placing a few other books in his bags. She said they were free, not like he was going to have any problems with that. He looked at the load Luna was carrying, a box of books...not like he could just let her carry them with making an offer. "I could carry that for you if you want" he said. "It's the least I could do for helping me find this book"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 am

Luna smiles. ''Every book for me...I have a connection with all of them even the cursed ones.'' She admits and then shakes her head. ''I'm quite alright. I've carried heavier. You would've found the book on your own, my friend. All i did was put you in the right direction.'' She smiles at him and nudges the door open with her back, looking at the darkening clouds and the torches being lit. ''The people sense danger...Best not draw attention to myself. Then again...when it gets darker, i get brighter.'' She tells him as her skin brightens and her eyes turn more electric. She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 am

Daichi nodded. "I'll try not to set off anybodies trigger finger, Ms.Lightbulb" he said simply, smirking at her as he moved passed her. He was used to seeing people get ready for a lot of crazy things, wars, roits, powerful storms...marriages. If he brought any heat down on himself, then he'd have to attempt to defend himself without doing any damage to the town or any poor shmuck with a family. "Then again I can't light up at night, I have night vision"
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 am

Luna smirks at his comment and just shakes her head. ''The glowing helps with the forest...and the tunnels.'' She says with a grin. ''Night visions pretty cool.'' She admits grinning at her friend. After being so long on the earth and sky, she had seen many things. Too many things that even she wishes she could erase from her memory.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 am

Daichi looked up at the clouds, a deep rumble coming from above like God was saying 'what are you looking at?', the demons eyes hardened slowly a brief flicker of irritation hitting him at the thought of Heavan and God. It reminded him of being turned away from his lovers soul, he couldn't even get to see her one last time. He brought his eyes back to the world around him, taking strides up the pathway as it started to rain slowly. "Sometimes, I wish I had the ability to summon a spirit from Heavan instead of taking those from Hell or ones that have ties to this world..." He said softly, mostly to himself. The demon didn't even think if Luna was following him or not, he suddenly wanted to just go to his room.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:29 am

Luna looks at Daichi watching him look at the clouds and the rain fell. She looks up and a louder rumble occurs causing Luna to growl. She looks at her friend begin to walk off and she smiles. She catches up to him hearing his words. ''You need no ability...you need someone to have connection with where the spirit is.'' She says looking around as if she said nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 am

Daichi looked at her, mutely, his eyes getting brighter against the darkness and rain. He looked away and just continued to walk the path. The rain patted against his skin, slowly hissing and turning into steam as it touched his tattooed arms. Her words didn't touch his mind or even make him want to question her, he was already going down the rabbit hole in his mind, letting his memory batter his emotional state with sticks made of anger, sorrow, and depression. He stopped as the rain came down harder, his hands shaking slightly as his eyes brightened further as he remembered his dead girlfriends voice.

*in his mind*

'Just one little kiss, it wouldn't hurt you Daichi' she whispered, standing in front of porch with him, holding his hands. The demons eyes looking into hers, those eyes that softened his strict rules.

'But...alright Lynn, one kiss' he said softly, bringing her up to him. The movement of soft, the kiss was warm, and careful. The first of many in secrecy, it made him feel happy for the first time since his creation. She was his, he was hers...but as it was told, it wasn't as long as they hoped.

*memory over*

Daichi took slow breathes, turning to calm himself...but it was hard...he hated a lot of things, even though he controlled himself well. It only got harder to handle when he had time to think on it. It made him remember how much he hated everything about Heaven...even though he knew nothing could come of this feeling. Plenty of people hated Heaven and Hell, a few didn't even believe in either. His hands opened and closed slowly, he turned from the path and started off for the forest in a full sprint. Suddenly he just had to be alone again, just out of sheer hope nobody would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Valkyrie
Admin
Luna Valkyrie

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Luna watches Daichi relive a memory she can tell hurt him. He runs off and Luna shakes her head. He wished to be alone, so be it. She watches him sprint into the forest until she could no longer see him and she sighs. She continues the walk to the castle before stopping at the edge of the forest. ''Ya know...I'm always here to help. My office is always open and i'm also a lot more powerful than you think. I may be able to help you to see your lover once again. Give it time..the answer will come.'' She calls out and walks back to her castle with the box filled with books.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Nori

Daichi Nori

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 am

Daichi was sitting in the trees in silence, his eyes shut as he heard Luna's words. Seeing her one last time...if he saw her again would he stop feeling this way? Would he just forget her...he couldn't let that happen. He rocked back and forward on his branch, trying to calm his rapid mind. "Calm down...calm down and think...you have work to do..."he mumbled to himself. A twig snapped under him, making him looked down, a couple of werewolves walking around, sniffing the air. He leapt silently to another tree, moving around to the castle path. Daichi dropped onto the ground and opening the castle doors, brushing passed a few students, letting his tail slip into view. 'My office is always open' he stopped by the library and pushing the door open. "I don't need anybodies help" he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Hunting   Book Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bladed hearts  :: Canada- Bladed hearts School :: Novan Village-
Jump to: